Forum › Posts by TangyTea

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Please translate more!! This story is so sweet and wholesome :)))

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Yay more Dr. Pepperco! I expected this go go the route of the 2 younger girls getting together but this was interesting.

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Damn. That was really good. Had to come back and reread it again today bc I kept thinking about it.

joined Jan 29, 2021

I love this translation group omg their pages at the end are so good

joined Jan 29, 2021

Sort of odd, I really don't know how to feel about it. The library scenes were really really cute though! Might have to favorite the first few chapters to reread later ^^

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Jeez this isn't even love-hate they actually fucking hate one another. This is kinda unbearable.

joined Jan 29, 2021

Hm pretty interesting, seems like another that's going to be a character going from identifying as Ace to being wlw though, idk how to feel about that

joined Jan 29, 2021

Omg that was SO good, the story was awesome and the translators did such a good job wording everything!

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Ahh I love the drama rec at the end! Just finished the first ep it's rlly good :))

joined Jan 29, 2021

Okay... That was pretty funny. Not big on guys that fetishize wlw couples but this has mlm undertones so I like it

TangyTea
Pink Ribbon discussion 29 Dec 00:17
joined Jan 29, 2021

WHEN IS IT MY TURN TO BE HAPPY AAAUUUUGGGHHHHHH I NEED MORE LOLITA YURI ASAP

TangyTea
Pink Ribbon discussion 15 Dec 14:33
joined Jan 29, 2021

Okay new fav series this is SO CUTE!!! I'm such a sucker for lolita romance ahhh

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Well that was a complete mess, should've just stopped at the one-shot

TangyTea
Hairdresser discussion 04 Jul 02:05
joined Jan 29, 2021

This has to be my favorite story from this anthology, the rest were just unfortunately weird and boring. This is absolutely adorable though!! So wholesome :))

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Aww this was surprisingly cute! I don't even mind that there wasn't any real yuri, I mostly wanted to find out what the nice boat tag was lol

joined Jan 29, 2021

OH FFS JUST KISS WOULD YOU

joined Jan 29, 2021

Looking up what the number of roses mean...
Squints eyes Sensei's actions are sus

She better keep up that promise of eternal love ' 3'

last edited at May 28, 2021 2:29AM

TangyTea
joined Jan 29, 2021

Well that's 40 minutes of my life I'm never getting back smh