Forum › Futari Escape discussion

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

<angrily puts on kigurumi>

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Aw and here I thought we'd get a follow-up to what happened in chapter 28. However, the ending to that chapter was sweet enough so I can't complain much.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

An upcoming night just the two of them with onsen included... I'm sure nothing's going to happen~

joined Mar 15, 2015

Maybe it's just me, but not naming the senpai or the relationship doesn't seem to work as well now that the series has gone this long and there are additional characters coming into play. This sort of thing works well enough in a one-shot, but it's more difficult to pull off well in a longer series, especially since what characters call each other can say a lot about their relationship.

Roodypatooti
Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

And here we see the Senpai in it’s natural habitat, frolicking happily

last edited at Jun 7, 2022 9:49AM

Pollomonteros
joined Aug 10, 2014

These two are a young married couple and no one can convince me otherwise

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

ive been enjoying this a lot

joined Jan 14, 2020

Chapter 21: two young women spend 2.5 hours walking across a city at night, without concern for safety.

Either "Japan is that safe" or "male author didn't think about it".

joined Jan 14, 2020

Oh no I've caught up

Butt
joined Sep 26, 2020

Chapter 21: two young women spend 2.5 hours walking across a city at night, without concern for safety.

Either "Japan is that safe" or "male author didn't think about it".

One woman alone… unlikely to feel safe enough to wander around the city by herself (unless she's a vampire or something), probably not safe enough, practically, to risk it. Two women together? Absolutely safe enough in Japan, and not too unlikely to feel that way too. Especially if they're outside Tokyo (this is set in Chiba, no?).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

That was such a nice trip! with a nice couple teasing the notacouplebutactuallyacouple, wholesome all around.

Senpai is strongly against working lmao

joined May 18, 2021

Eyyy relationship confirmation (?)

20230514_183407
joined Mar 24, 2015

So wholesome... Surprising shout-out to that real museum, too! It was fun learning about ammonites. Maybe one day I'll emulate their trip.

joined Nov 22, 2019

The little blush on them when the museum lady said they must be close pretty much confirms they're dating, lol

last edited at Oct 29, 2022 12:15PM

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

"You two seem so close"
Them: *blush*

"How nice. Being together with your partner, surrounded by things you like so much. That's living the dream."
"Let's have something like that too!"

Yea, 's pretty gay, ngl-

Wiwaxia-sketch
joined Nov 9, 2021

The suture patterns of different ammonite species are very characteristic, I wonder if that one panel of ammonite suture lines in this chapter is referenced from a real specimen closely enough to ID it? Given the attention to detail in referencing buildings and whatnot throughout the manga, I wouldn't be surprised.

joined May 1, 2015

"You two seem so close"
Them: *blush*

"How nice. Being together with your partner, surrounded by things you like so much. That's living the dream."
"Let's have something like that too!"

Yea, 's pretty gay, ngl-

I know right.
They already have that, but collecting alcoholic drinks sure seem like fun.

joined Sep 25, 2022

The conversation at the beginning of chapter 30 felt a little too relatable

joined Jan 14, 2020

Is that last page all from knight heron, or a translation of an info page from the mangaka?

joined Oct 22, 2020

The ammonite museum couple is precious and I want to visit now myself!

370f6e22d5477fb96887976c3c5039f4410b136d
joined Oct 19, 2020

Did they just propose?

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

soooo.... they're totally both boning editor, mutually, yeah? "Hi my notwife galpal and i would like to invite you to our strip card game night."

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Be gay, go to museums.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I just randomly found out that this got serialized in both English and German (which is great) and that the marketing is pretty clear about the fact that this is a yuri series too!
Seven Seas calls them girlfriends and tags the genre as Yuri, in German, which not tagged in the Yuri genre, the description still alludes to "love in the air" and the JP original is tagged as yuri on the official pixiv comics page as well~

We love to see it

joined Oct 2, 2021

Sempai wants to have a Museum for alcohol.
Just start a bottle shop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.