Forum › FAQ, Help, & Suggestions

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015
2020-01-15-22_00_11-screenshot
joined Jul 31, 2019

Something really bizarre happened to my post here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/779614
if you look around it, random seemingly responded to it before I posted it, and naresh4444 captured the moment where it appeared as if the comment was posted in the future. And I'm pretty sure as well I posted it earlier than the post timestamp would suggest.

last edited at May 4, 2022 6:17AM

joined Jun 5, 2018

So you just got anime powers?

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

if you look around it, random seemingly responded to it before I posted it, and naresh4444 captured the moment where it appeared as if the comment was posted in the future. And I'm pretty sure as well I posted it earlier than the post timestamp would suggest.

There was a small issue with timestamps after the maintenance yesterday, it has been corrected now. No need to worry.

Lilisionnach
C3ea04d8-b905-4de2-ab46-63cfccc79cf4
joined Feb 3, 2021

There was a small issue with timestamps after the maintenance yesterday, it has been corrected now. No need to worry.

Likely story Akari, should we be calling Menou to sort this suspicious time powers out?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

How about a Pool tag since there's already a Beach tag.

joined Oct 22, 2020

An artist I follow on twitter is quite upset to see their art being reuploaded here, is there any procedure they could do to get it removed?

OrangePekoe Admin
Pekoe
joined Mar 20, 2013

An artist I follow on twitter is quite upset to see their art being reuploaded here, is there any procedure they could do to get it removed?

Dm me on Discord Orange Pekoe#0863, shoot me an email, or give us any contact info (Twitter is fine) to do our due diligence. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't hard to find. Looking into it now, thanks again!

last edited at May 6, 2022 10:11PM

joined Oct 22, 2020

Dm me on Discord Orange Pekoe#0863, shoot me an email, or give us any contact info (Twitter is fine) to do our due diligence. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't hard to find. Looking into it now, thanks again!

Okay, to make sure it was fruitdemons on Twitter, thank you

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

I'm not really getting email notifications for my subscribed tags anymore? What happened? Is it just me? For example, Miss Sunflower is up to chapter 70 and last notification was for chapter 67.

To reply you must either login or sign up.