joined Jun 5, 2018

So you just got anime powers?

Casusby Admin
__mioda_ibuki_danganronpa_and_super_danganronpa_2_drawn_by_qosic__sample
Dynasty Scans
joined Oct 8, 2010

Something really bizarre happened to my post here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/779614
if you look around it, random seemingly responded to it before I posted it, and naresh4444 captured the moment where it appeared as if the comment was posted in the future. And I'm pretty sure as well I posted it earlier than the post timestamp would suggest.

There was a small issue with timestamps after the maintenance yesterday, it has been corrected now. No need to worry.

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Something really bizarre happened to my post here:
https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/779614
if you look around it, random seemingly responded to it before I posted it, and naresh4444 captured the moment where it appeared as if the comment was posted in the future. And I'm pretty sure as well I posted it earlier than the post timestamp would suggest.

There was a small issue with timestamps after the maintenance yesterday, it has been corrected now. No need to worry.

Likely story Akari, should we be calling Menou to sort this suspicious time powers out?

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

How about a Pool tag since there's already a Beach tag.

joined Oct 22, 2020

An artist I follow on twitter is quite upset to see their art being reuploaded here, is there any procedure they could do to get it removed?

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

An artist I follow on twitter is quite upset to see their art being reuploaded here, is there any procedure they could do to get it removed?

Dm me on Discord Orange Pekoe#0863, shoot me an email, or give us any contact info (Twitter is fine) to do our due diligence. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't hard to find. Looking into it now, thanks again!

last edited at May 6, 2022 10:11PM

joined Oct 22, 2020

Dm me on Discord Orange Pekoe#0863, shoot me an email, or give us any contact info (Twitter is fine) to do our due diligence. Thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, it wasn't hard to find. Looking into it now, thanks again!

Okay, to make sure it was fruitdemons on Twitter, thank you

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018
Images
joined Apr 4, 2012

I'm not really getting email notifications for my subscribed tags anymore? What happened? Is it just me? For example, Miss Sunflower is up to chapter 70 and last notification was for chapter 67.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

@Wiwaxia I'd say we should have a "vilainess isekai" tag, but not everything on that list is isekai

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

@Wiwaxia I'd say we should have a "vilainess isekai" tag, but not everything on that list is isekai

A villainess tag and an isekai tag, because not all villainesses are isekai, and not all isekai is about a villainess.

Pfp2%20(3)
joined Apr 26, 2022

what if we could make images from the site our backgrounds while using the site. like a way to get rid of all this blinding white light for us gremlins. also I think it would be cool

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

what if we could make images from the site our backgrounds while using the site. like a way to get rid of all this blinding white light for us gremlins. also I think it would be cool

I’d rather have dark mode….

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Recently we’ve gotten a handful of series like “If You Could See Love” and “The Guy She Was Interested In Wasn’t A Guy At All” that use a very limited color palate of one or two colors mixed with an otherwise monochrome manga, so would it be worth it for some kind of Partial Color tag for these series since they don’t fit well into full color?

joined May 9, 2021

blindfold is a fairly common fetish so I'm surprised we don't have a tag for it. I think we should add one

Lilisionnach
Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

darkveracity posted:

blindfold is a fairly common fetish so I'm surprised we don't have a tag for it. I think we should add one

Do we have any works that would require it? If not, then that's the reason we don't have the tag yet.

Would Anemone is in Heat work? She’s constantly using a blindfold…albeit not for sexual reasons; at least not yet.

darkveracity
joined May 9, 2021

Do we have any works that would require it? If not, then that's the reason we don't have the tag yet.

There are a fairly large number of oneshot doujins and individual chapters of a longer series that feature it but I don't think there are any serialized works where you could apply it to the story as a whole

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

mother tag please

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Untagged spoiler (in quotation) https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/posts/783464

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Thank you, tagged.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Lingerie tag when

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Lingerie tag when

Yes please

To reply you must either login or sign up.