Forum › The Gradual Changes In The Room Of a Lousy Neet Who Fell In Love For The First Time discussion

joined Mar 26, 2014

Maybe she didn't throw out her otaku swag, and just stashed it away. There's no reason to assume the worst

Exactly!

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Kind of peeved the NEET removed her nerd posters as part of the cleanup

Yeah. Disposed of her figurines, too. And anything else that seemed in any way 'otaku' or even cute. "I is serious adult."

I'm also disturbed by the shading of the love interest's trousers in the last page. It's shadow, but there shouldn't be much shadow there. Has she wet herself? Is she wearing filthy trousers?

Ex-NEET looks ready to murder.

Stopped clock: heh. Well, it only showed up as part of the spruce-up, so maybe it was never wound/batteried.

Details! The bed got a new cover before the date, blue to pink. The kotatsu cover was green until the last page, now pink; I assume this indicates any time passing to change the cover. The bed had also changed, pink but a different pattern.

i dunno bout you bruh but im just sayin she found something better than those figurines and posters COUGH COUGH

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

woah the GOT7 posters............. this needs a Bad End tag :x

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

damn

Eetw4a5ueaiu2_t
joined Jun 1, 2017

What about those of us who have both anime and kpop posters?
I loved all the little details on this, great storytelling!

Screenshot_277
joined Aug 31, 2017

Kind of peeved the NEET removed her nerd posters as part of the cleanup

Yeah. Disposed of her figurines, too. And anything else that seemed in any way 'otaku' or even cute. "I is serious adult."

I'm also disturbed by the shading of the love interest's trousers in the last page. It's shadow, but there shouldn't be much shadow there. Has she wet herself? Is she wearing filthy trousers?

Ex-NEET looks ready to murder.

Stopped clock: heh. Well, it only showed up as part of the spruce-up, so maybe it was never wound/batteried.

Details! The bed got a new cover before the date, blue to pink. The kotatsu cover was green until the last page, now pink; I assume this indicates any time passing to change the cover. The bed had also changed, pink but a different pattern.

i dunno bout you bruh but im just sayin she found something better than those figurines and posters COUGH COUGH

yea! now they have a clock

Marnie
joined Jul 12, 2020

She likes anime and idols and her girlfriend likes kpop xD they are perfect for each other

Screen%20shot%202018-04-15%20at%2012.25.03%20am
joined Mar 29, 2015

Truly, a match made in heaven.

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

LOL deadass this happened to me. Before my girlfriend moved in with me I had reorganized my room and made it look real nice. Tho I had my anime and manga collection out on the bookshelves in display cause I ain't ashamed, plus she's a weeb too. (which btw if you're a weeb like me and have too much anime or manga GET BOOKSHELVES. They're a life saver when it comes to saving space and looking organized) So as she was moving in she also brought her stuff and some of it ended up everwhere as the days progressed because she was still deciding where to put them so at one point when I came back from work it legit looked like the last page.

DepressedFailure
90625025_2762116050503569_107751684255514624_n
joined Mar 22, 2019

Is- is that a mini maki on the background or am I going insane

thats what i thought and i think it is

please tell me it is

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

stay kids
get7

still not over this

To reply you must either login or sign up.