Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

yeeeeea she sat on her face
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg

Serina tells Asumi they don't need to bath. She puts her head between Asumi's legs, her nose very close to Asumi's vagina. She inhales, she exhales, then she stands up and says: «I changed my mind, go take a bath.»

This was found to be hilarious by many people because it could be read as Serina implying to Asumi that her groin smells. It's not what the author intended, just amusing.

She also just blow on her crotch, she isn't sniffing it. Not to mention that bathing before doing it is standard.

yeah guys she was just blowing on it to provoke her, it's a classic
she only did it to make her think they were going to have sex right away, so she could be turned on during bath
AMAZING RIGHT

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 8:52PM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

^
I totally love your avatar. Scummy-chan ftw! <3

Im%20gonna%20fucking%20cry%20koyuki
joined Nov 5, 2017

Serina pussy eating champion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

^
I totally love your avatar. Scummy-chan ftw! <3

thank you! it's from the last chapter ❤️
YURI SHALL WIN!!

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

This is the best yuri manga. I will not hear another opinion.

Fwerpng
joined Jul 25, 2017

This manga makes me sad that I'm too old to have the option of working in a brothel.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

This is the best yuri manga. I will not hear another opinion.

Yes! You said it!
Anyone who disagrees, we'll fight them! ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿ ̿

Also, Ena is best girl for Asumi. :P
(I know, I know, impopular stand... sorry to Serina fans.)

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Just wanna say that I love the way this artist draws breasts.

Yeah I agree, it’s refreshing to see the variety of sizes and shapes in a landscape where basketball tits are the norm. You can tell the mangaka knows their titty anatomy

Miku%20avatar%20(wattpad)
joined Oct 6, 2014

Oh god I love Serina so much! Freakin' ship her with Asumi more than anyone else right now

joined Feb 1, 2021

Oh god I love Serina so much! Freakin' ship her with Asumi more than anyone else right now

She's definitely the highest level random encounter Asumi has faced so far

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

THANK YOU SO MUCH ITSUKI KURO FOR THIS BLESSING. I am glad to be alive to read it.

That last page lol. Mai was a disaster lesbian. Makes me doubt if she can keep her cool when she meets Asumi again.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

God I cant wait for Mai and Asumi to meet again, who knows maybe both of them become useless lesbians, or asumi tops mai because of all the experience shes accumulated all these brothels gave her.

Screenshot_3
joined Jun 24, 2021

the universe will explode if they meet together again

joined Jul 6, 2020

Senpai is teasing Asumi so much about having sex together, I feel like if reuniting with Mai is the main objective, having sex with the senpai is like the secret boss that you need a guide to get to.

Sayaka trying to have a pocky kiss was so cute, I didn’t expect another update till october so I’m very surprised and happy to see more

joined Feb 1, 2021

Mai better hurry up, or Senpai is going to steal Asumi away. :o

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

if we are going with games analogies, then I gotta say I would absoulutely take the senpai x Kohai route no questions asks

joined Jan 30, 2021

Asumi's going to find her friend, and she's ready and willing to bang every woman in Japan to do it.

Lol. This comment makes it look like she's a playgirl hmmm but maybe she already is? Anyway love this manga!

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Dear author,
please stop making me want senpai to be the endgame over Mai even in volume extras.

Signed, BeanBeanKingdom

joined Sep 11, 2019

I need more but I need to wait till next month
aaaaaa

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Haha, the only reason I know (non-sexual) girls' parties in love hotels are a thing, is because of the most recent Otherside Picnic volume.
I was like ... huh. That's special.

joined Jul 6, 2020

Haha, the only reason I know (non-sexual) girls' parties in love hotels are a thing, is because of the most recent Otherside Picnic volume.
I was like ... huh. That's special.

To be fair spending a night in a fancy room with a hot tub and stuff does sound like a lot of fun

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

The volume 1 extras just make me expect two things that may or may not happen for a while and those are Mai meeting Asumi and the possiblity of Asumi going with Senpai.

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Fuck Mai I'm rooting for Serina

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Senpai lookin’ like some kind of jungle cat just waiting for an opportunity to get her some of that A5 wagyu Asumi-chan puss.

I really like their dynamic though. The whole, “I am at a much higher level than you and definitely aiming for you and chomping at the bit for a taste but until some sort of line gets crossed I’m just your friendly ally” thing rules my heart. The closeness combined with the tension, and the sense that you have this person you know but under the surface is lurking a whole other side you won’t get to see unless the Time Has Come gives it all this mystery and sexy sense of danger. It’s really incredible.

last edited at Sep 4, 2021 3:27PM

joined Aug 21, 2021

Bro. That threesome was hot af. Like wholesome lewd.

To reply you must either login or sign up.