When did this turn into Naruto lol

joined Jan 6, 2017

The curse of read novel: every time they refer to Yuu, -2 damage

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

That credit page, lmfao misha's gay jail

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

I can't wait for some more of this, this is so good!! I love their dynamic, and at the same time it fucking hurts!!! the good kind of hurt (╥﹏╥)

Just waiting for redraws to be done and we can post chapter 11, sorry for the delay!

Dont apologize for this! Thank you for spending your time and providing this free of charge to the community. Thanks to everyone involved

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Technically I think Rei should be the one going to gay baby jail for that joke she make with Claire. The best part of that joke were the two panels after where she was taking off the baby attire lol.

I was totally right, seeing these fights in manga form makes them so much better, can’t wait to see the Rei/Claire showdown!

Misha and Yuu are both so cute together, best side couple

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I can’t wait to see the maid cafe as well as Yuu’s arc

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow we're seeing a lot of GBJ in updates today. Shoutouts to Simpleflips.

joined Jan 6, 2017

I can’t wait to see the maid cafe as well as Yuu’s arc

Yeeeeees, I forgot about that part but it was so good

I hope this gets animated some day. I liked the one that is animated the ‘All Roads lead to death’ but there was just subtext and a harem. No real love interest.

140128864_3659815120778708_7148561155374491582_n
joined Jul 14, 2016

I'm actually really excited to see them fight

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Shoutouts to Simpleflips (I would never in a million years think I would ever see a simpleflips reference here. My worlds really are colliding.)

Also am I the only one who imagines the overzealous announcer with the Pokemon anime announcer voice?

Wow we're seeing a lot of GBJ in updates today. Shoutouts to Simpleflips.

Sorry, what? There have been more simpleflips references today? What the hell did I miss?

last edited at Jun 24, 2021 12:44AM

Cool
joined Apr 4, 2021

ah yes

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I pictured the flame soldiers as looking less cutesy, but otherwise this was pretty much how I imagined this event so far.

200069l%20(1)%20(1)
joined Dec 25, 2015

I pictured the flame soldiers as looking less cutesy, but otherwise this was pretty much how I imagined this event so far.

Same, kinda thought they'd be more terrifying tbh.

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

I hereby banish you to gay baby jail.

joined Jun 6, 2021

Chapter 11 did very little other than to set-up a cliff-hanger. There was not enough story for more than thirty pages.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Normally the stuff like baby gag would only last 1 panel but this lasted multiple which means Rei actually dressed up like that and has that gear with her at all times in case Claire gives mommy vibes. This is hilerious.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

I'm actually really excited to see them fight

Same, I'm hyped

joined Dec 31, 2020

Chapter 11 did very little other than to set-up a cliff-hanger. There was not enough story for more than thirty pages.

Well, it's just following the novel exactly, this is just what happened in it.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Misha and Relaire were clearly the best parts of this chapter. :nods:

joined Feb 21, 2021

How can you even classify claire as a villainess when she's so soft and cute...more cuter when relaire is on top of her head like its just a daily mom and daughter moment....
And rei calm youreself you baby gay..

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

How can you even classify claire as a villainess when she's so soft and cute...more cuter when relaire is on top of her head like its just a daily mom and daughter moment....

Well, that's why Rei fell in love with her when Claire was just a game character.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Every time a new chapter is uploaded, I'm getting hyped, not just for the next chapter, but every other future chapter too.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Well, it's just following the novel exactly, this is just what happened in it.

This adaptation is doing surprisingly well to make things more interesting, even. Relaire might actually stick around and the announcers feel a lot more consistent with later arcs in the story. It's already starting to feel more cohesive

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

That slime enjoying a snack with her new family was funny, but let's get back to yuri business.

To reply you must either login or sign up.