Forum › Posts by RobinK

joined Dec 31, 2020

I cant believe I actually felt really sad after this chapter, that's a new one for me. Hopefully it doesn't take too long for Jing Xiu's walls to break down

joined Dec 31, 2020

I'm still so confused, each chapter is harder to wrap my head around, hopefully I'll understand once it's completed and I can then read it backwards (chronologically).

joined Dec 31, 2020

Chapter 11 did very little other than to set-up a cliff-hanger. There was not enough story for more than thirty pages.

Well, it's just following the novel exactly, this is just what happened in it.

RobinK
Semelparous discussion 15 Jun 14:03
joined Dec 31, 2020

Well, fuck...

You can say that again...

joined Dec 31, 2020

Don't fucking die please...

Honestly might cry if she does, I know it's coming but it's still so sad :(

joined Dec 31, 2020

She literally searched up what the number of roses meant so she knows she's teasing her by giving her 9 roses :)

RobinK
Silent Snow discussion 02 May 09:23
joined Dec 31, 2020

Is psychosomatic muteness due to overstressing oneself from anxiety really a thing?

I believe it is, you can lose your voice due to trauma and I guess to her that was a form of trauma.

RobinK
joined Dec 31, 2020

Pretty-much girlfriend VS now-found sister
Who will win? Fight!

joined Dec 31, 2020

Right after chapter 17 I went to my kitchen and there was a giant spider on the floor :'(

joined Dec 31, 2020

so is chapter 14, page 11 confirming that Minamiya Minami is actually Ruby?

I'd be disappointed if that were the truth.

Ruby is confirmed to be younger than Azusa and a middleschooler. Very unlikely she's Minami who is currently Azusa's classmate. Ruby's real identity will probably show up once she inevitably enters the same highschool as Azusa.

Well, I thought about this and it wouldn't be a high chance of that being true but what if Ruby lied about her age for the reason Azusa did, because it's rare people continue being a magic girl at this age? If Ruby actually did that because she would have felt awkward like Azusa then it would make sense. We haven't seen Minami and Ruby in the same scene yet so that will be the telling point. Other than that page 11 is most likely just showing all the characters we know of so far (only humans though).

joined Dec 31, 2020

the spaces between lines in the go out with me dialogue is different for each line this is literally unreadable, i hope someone got fired for that blunder

It's perfectly readable, someone shouldn't lose their job over it, you just sound like a whiny b*tch...