Forum › Posts by KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun

KenshiroEverydayLifeIsFun
Matazoro. discussion 14 Feb 09:35
joined Dec 22, 2021

This chapter(and the manga to I suppose) really annoyed me. Mariya from everything I've read up to this point does want Koto to improve the same as she does yet the story seems to want us to see her as the one in the wrong, while Koto continues to carelessly go through life even though it's been 1 1/2 years since she promise to get better and instead she just gotten worst. Tomoe and her simp aren't doing her any favors with there devil may care attitude happily heading to there own downfall, Shiki alright.

Honestly my biggest gripe with this chapter in particular is when Mariya feeling like she just been a burden, which she shouldn't in my personal opinion seeing how Koto clearly needs someone to keep tabs on her even if it does come off kind of creepy, asks Koto a straight forward do you or do you don't question her responds is essentially a half-ass "I dunno maybe?" only for Tomoe to bail her with a "That's just how she is" like Jesus christ fuck off with that.

That all being said I know this is a 4-koma so I really shouldn't taking any off this to seriously, but I really need to vent a little with how much this chapter rubbed me the wrong way.

Exactly. Mariya seems to be the one who genuinely tried to help Koto standing up on her own, even if a little bit forceful.

joined Dec 22, 2021

Now, the real question is how will Tae talk Mai's mom into going to the swimming pool.

Matazoro. discussion 09 Jan 02:51
joined Dec 22, 2021

If all Mariya wants is Koto to be happy, then she needs to take a better look at her. Because Koto doesn't look happy at all.

Koto wants to change and she's happy with the progress. Maybe she pushed herself a bit too much but I don't see any issues yet.

last edited at Jan 9, 2023 3:05AM

joined Dec 22, 2021

I think several people in this forum may need mental health help. This is first and foremost a manga. You don't have to question the setting and turn into a long thread of arguments. Too much of an age gap and you don't like it? Just read other manga and nothing is wrong with that. Why would you feel the need to spin a narrative that Mai is actually an adult? That's even more unrealistic imo.

Matazoro. discussion 03 Jan 10:10
joined Dec 22, 2021

I love toxic relationship... Let them cook.

joined Dec 22, 2021

Oh wow

joined Dec 22, 2021

I thought this was going to end up as a harem for Mai…not Tae lol I was shook

I thought the same thing! At first she didn't want Tae to get close to Mai, so maybe she had hidden feeling for Mai or something. But look at now... I like where this is going.

joined Dec 22, 2021

I think people are taking too seriously what is supposed to be a gag. Mai is a child, Mai looks like an adult, Mai is unintentionally saying or doing something that flusters Tae.That's pretty much it.

Seriously. People need to relax.

joined Dec 22, 2021

That was an amazing read with an actual happy ending. (YESSS!!!)
I agree with some people above that Seto-senpai remembered the time in the past with "Nanazawas" would have been even more satisfying. Still, I'm grateful to this manga for delivering such good story and interaction without unnecessary forceful drama.

joined Dec 22, 2021

So ultimately, they're just gonna ignore the disappearing of neighbourhood town. That seems like an important clue toward whatever is happening. Well, aside from "It's all simulation~"

The factory manifesting from people's subconscious is quite something. So, if a large group of people imagine one person to disappear, they can DO exactly that? Jesus

joined Dec 22, 2021

New volume's cover (normal and special edition)
https://twitter.com/mnmnoooO/status/1509734819873271812

joined Dec 22, 2021

Great ending. I'm contented with this conclusion. It's sad but fitting perfectly with how their relationship is.

If there's one thing I want to complain, it felt rushed. I want to know more about their friends at school. Ichika, Yoshimi, and Yuu have their own stories going on and the show's already over a chapter later.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 11:43AM

joined Dec 22, 2021

Last chapter coming next month according to the authors twitter. I wonder if it got axed or something, how are they going to wrap this all up into one final chapter?

I was shocked tbh. How is it gonna end in just a single episode without being rushed? Here I thought it's entering a new arc. This is selling quite well so axed seems unlikely either.

joined Dec 22, 2021

KitaKawa is on break this month. Just when things are about to get fun.

last edited at Jan 13, 2022 8:13AM

joined Dec 22, 2021

WHOOOOAAAAAA
About time we get some progress

joined Dec 22, 2021

148cm (without her high heels I presume.)
Now, that's the height of a grade schooler all right. She is tiny.

joined Dec 22, 2021

Glasses will most likely be exposed but will Ichika also be outed as a fucked up person? She hasn't done anything bad, beside placing a camera in Airi's room, yet, but it's blatantly obvious that she's planning to.