Forum › Posts by Holyholy

joined Feb 6, 2020

Agree, this manga Kitanai deserves an anime, but I want another ending for Hina and Airi as well as some more details among three another characters Ichika, Yoshimi and Youko (not sure the name is right or not)

last edited at Feb 24, 2022 11:34PM

joined Feb 6, 2020

To be honest, I think the one being creepy here is maybe Yoshimi. Yuuko is just normally friendly to Hina, but in the view and the thought of Yoshimi, all those things are just Hina's purpose getting close to Yuuko but actually Hina did nothing in all of those.

last edited at Dec 23, 2021 5:20AM

joined Feb 6, 2020

Thank you so much for the new chap Cuetie. An extra page at the end of chap 4 is so cute. Hiyama is really a huge fucking dork, haha.

joined Feb 6, 2020

It seems Hina is finally starting to wake up to the realization that this kind of lifestyle just isn’t going to work out for them. I really don’t think that sigh at the end was a sigh of relief, I mean relief for what? Finding out her partner is suicidal and the fact the two of them could’ve died? The truth is that there is absolutely nothing Hina can do to bring Airi to peace, as Airi is just wayyyyy to far gone. I’m pretty sure Hina is aware of that too, and I honestly have no clue how she’s going to handle that next chapter, but it does seem like she’s starting to reach her breaking point and that we’re possibly approaching another climax.

Adaptation when?

Ah yeah, I think this thinking of yours may be close to the meaning of the sigh of Hina at the end of the chapter. I can't wait to see what she will handle the situation of the both of them in the next chap. Hope there will be a chap releasing in the next month.

joined Feb 6, 2020

Am I the only one here thinking about that Hina is getting excited again by Airi's anxiety at the end of the panel of the chap (the "Haaa"), like she also felt that abt Airi's anxiety before and wanted to "bully" Airi more. Omg, what's wrong with my thinking?

joined Feb 6, 2020

I might be the only person here who disagree with you guys concerning Haruki.
I have never read a yuri manga with a character as pathetic as Haruki, although I admit I have not read enough yet. I honestly do not care what will happen to her. To have an alliance with Mochida is pathetic or even juvenile. No matter what happened, even if Sei never existed, Haruki would never managed to get together with Aya. Aya is like six years more mature than her age, that is, like a College senior. She is the real adult of the entire manga. She is also twisted. I think the episode where Aya has Haruki masterbating says it all. Haruki has no chance, none. Aya can play her like a toy. […]

Haruki is immature and completely selfish. That whole thing about her telling Aya’s mother on Aya just because Aya wouldn’t tell her where she went just speaks about the type of person she is. If Aya did get with her, it might have been a more volatile relationship than with Sei. She’d probably manipulate Aya to make sure Aya stays the same, never letting her mature, maybe even demanding she go to the same college and all that jazz because of how possessive she is. I mean they aren’t even together and she’s trying to dictate what Aya does and feels she can decide what’s best for Aya. I want to believe it’s just because she’s a teen and that maybe she can mature into someone who loves without expectations or conditions.

"Only person?"
You know, there are tons of commenters who share your views. We love Aya and Sei, we don't care about Haruki, and we are so happy that we got the best possible ending, […]

Yess I totally agree with these, especially with the second comment. For me, Haruki cares too much, and her care likes almost the selfish and the controlling on Aya, like it's going to manipulate Aya if Aya went to the relationship with her. At the last chapter, I feel agreeable and really good when Aya said it decisively to Haruki

last edited at Jul 22, 2021 3:21AM

joined Feb 6, 2020

I'm just happy that aya and sei's toxic relationship grows into a happy one. I'm correct before that they just need to be away from the other characters in order to be happy xD

Maybe it never was toxic to begin with?
I mean, you start a relationship with a girl who is heartbroken because of a past unrequited love, you let her call the name of that other girl when having sex because you understand she needs that kind of indulging in order to heal, your presence in her life eventually makes her forget the other chick, she falls for you and the two of you become a real couple, happy end.
Seriously, what toxic?

Yesss, finally there's one person who have the same thought with me. I thought I was the only one who think that, haha

rereading you realize Aya jumped into this relationship because she did not know Haruki was a lesbian herself that's why she wanted to forget and move on so by that point it was to late and the mistakes that both ended up doing made it impossible for them to go back and she ended up doing the heartbreaking decision of walking away from Haruki

I see, I also remember that detail of the manga. At the beginning of the manga, Aya is kinda like she doesn't want to join with everyone in the class even with Haruki because she feels like not to adapt with everyone in high school. That's why she came to the date app to look for "the relationship" she want to find. Actually she just wants to find a real friend she can talk and shares the mutual interests of food or movies, sth kinda like that, so I think at this detail, Aya may not think Haruki like "a real friend" she feels because one of the details of the manga I remember is that "Aya wants to have meaningful friendships with others before getting into the relationship and she wants to be a functional human being", so I think at this point, Aya just feels about Haruki like "someone she can talk to", and Aya also said that if Haruki had a boyfriend, she would have a bless from Aya, so I think Aya see Haruki no more than "someone she talks to" or just a friend and have no any interest in Haruki. Besides, about Haruki, I think she's a good friend and care so much about Aya, but that careness of Haruki, I think sometimes it's too much, I mean Haruki cares about Aya so much that she even goes into Aya's privacy so much, not to respect Aya's privacy at all, which I think it may "break" their relationship somehow.

But I also wonder myself about this detail. That is why Aya and Haruki didn't know that they're lesbian when they've already slept together, and also why they slept together, why Aya allows/lets herself sleep with Haruki while inside of Aya doesn't want it actually (I think so). I just think like this (in my opinion) the "toxic" relationship here, the relationship that makes me feel kinda forced and tired here maybe the relationship between Aya and Haruki if they were a couple because Haruki always cares so much about Aya but Aya is always kinda like at somehere else or in her own world, not actually to notice so much about Haruki, so it may be tired for them if they develop to that relationship between them. I just think so, don't know it's right for sure

joined Feb 6, 2020

I'm just happy that aya and sei's toxic relationship grows into a happy one. I'm correct before that they just need to be away from the other characters in order to be happy xD

Maybe it never was toxic to begin with?
I mean, you start a relationship with a girl who is heartbroken because of a past unrequited love, you let her call the name of that other girl when having sex because you understand she needs that kind of indulging in order to heal, your presence in her life eventually makes her forget the other chick, she falls for you and the two of you become a real couple, happy end.
Seriously, what toxic?

Yesss, finally there's one person who have the same thought with me. I thought I was the only one who think that, haha

joined Feb 6, 2020

Good to let us know, I hope it would be ok. "Happy Ending" for everyone

joined Feb 6, 2020

Oh ^_^

joined Feb 6, 2020

Seven Seas just picked this up. https://sevenseasentertainment.com/2020/07/02/love-at-work-seven-seas-licenses-donuts-under-a-crescent-moon-yuri-manga-series/

@BlueDsc

Then we can't read it by fan-translation, can we? Since it's licensed. RIP this series. It's a good new and sad new right, good new is that the author is supported officially and sad new is that the fan translation team is not going to scan anymore. I feel happy and sad at the the same time T^T