joined Jan 12, 2020

I will definitly waiting for the next chapter ! Good job Shio-San

Lis%20pricefield%205
joined Jun 13, 2019

"i see myself in this and i don't like it"

mood.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Your heart started fluttering because you’re gay.

That also explains the poor track record with guys, by the way.

I wonder if the rhyming is on purpose.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Talk about shit friends. Though, I'm also gonna have to give the MC some flack for being such a pushover. If you don't like something just say "No". Keeping others happy is not your job.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Oooh. Love the art.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

JerryChops posted:

Talk about shit friends. Though, I'm also gonna have to give the MC some flack for being such a pushover. If you don't like something just say "No". Keeping others happy is not your job.

You can't blame her for living in a society if she strays too far from the norm then her superiors could receive complains like "uncooperative" or "hard to work with" and idk if her friends have boyfriends yet, they're really pushing the subject on her but in their own way, they think that's the best.

I actually have more issues about forcing yourself to buy more expensive food with your friend and then having almost nothing for later, aren't they all getting pretty much the same salary?

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 7:44PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Nice chapter.

It's rare to have a love story of adults with coming-of-age theme. I hope MC develops her own self-worth with the girl she likes.

last edited at Jan 12, 2020 8:11PM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Wow that chapter was so painful to read. Can't wait when Hinako will find happiness with Satou.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Oh fuck. This is so good. Gaaaaaah

joined Jan 12, 2020

Good job in the realization of the book. The story, the characters, the feelings, the details in each painting, I liked everything. I will be watching for the next chapter.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Ughh... No matter where you go, work drama is there. The amount of sexist bullshit is super high but otherwise I think a lot of this is not much different from what you might get anywhere. Pressure from work friends to eat out, if you stop suddenly it gets awkward at best but can end up being isolating. I don't know how Satou deals, if she has another set of coworkers she eats with or if she's a lone wolf all the way. I feel like the main character needs to assert herself but it will inevitably end with a sort of distance between her and her current group.

Really she needs some distance, I don't know if those girls would get her anyway. Then again, we only see the pressure and there may be some misunderstanding there. I suppose it's not even that unlikely they would be trying to fix her up with a lady if they knew she was gay... You never know.

Well, she's definitely got a crush though, the little stuff from the last chapter is turning into almost teenage awkwardness... She should start bringing her lunch and eating with Satou, that's the obvious next step. I wonder how many volumes before the MC figures out she's hard gay?

joined Apr 28, 2019

Giiiiirl... you gay

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

looking forward to the next (hopefully happier) one

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

JerryChops posted:

You can't blame her for living in a society if she strays too far from the norm then her superiors could receive complains like "uncooperative" or "hard to work with" and idk if her friends have boyfriends yet, they're really pushing the subject on her but in their own way, they think that's the best.

I actually have more issues about forcing yourself to buy more expensive food with your friend and then having almost nothing for later, aren't they all getting pretty much the same salary?

We don't know if the other girls are single and living alone, or if they might live with boyfriends, or husbands, or parents. They could have cheaper rent, or parental support. They might spend less on clothes than she does, or it's also possible they've been working for the company a bit longer and have more raises under their belt.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

This chapter is painful. Gaaah.

Looking forward to the next!

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

JerryChops posted:

We don't know if the other girls are single and living alone, or if they might live with boyfriends, or husbands, or parents. They could have cheaper rent, or parental support. They might spend less on clothes than she does, or it's also possible they've been working for the company a bit longer and have more raises under their belt.

Or they're each doing the same thing the MC is, putting on the ritz and subsisting on very little.

joined Aug 21, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch02#12
Bottom right panel: WE ALL KNOW WHAT BIG HANDS MEAN

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/crescent_moon_and_doughnuts_ch02#12
Bottom right panel: WE ALL KNOW WHAT BIG HANDS MEAN

NO I DON'T KNOW I AM A LADY WITH BIG HANDS IS THERE SOMETHING I NEED TO KNOW AM I AN ALIEN

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Peer pressure is a real strange thing
In a everyday scenario it's not even something that they do out of malice but rather it's just friends/acquaintance/people wanting you to keep on joining them for every activity and feeling bad if you can't
And then things become awkward, I hate going over that everytime
Ngl, not even here for the Yuri just watching another homie through suffering
Good luck my dudette

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

ACCEPT
THE
GAY

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

Every time Satou smiles, I find myself doing the same.

joined Dec 5, 2019

I feel she will try to force herself the hardest to make things work with that co-worker her friends are setting her up too, its a very complicated situation to date with someone you work with and it may be her breaking point to realize that she can't keep forcing herself.

I just hope she starts having lunch with Satou.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Your heart started fluttering because you’re gay.

That also explains the poor track record with guys, by the way.

I wonder if the rhyming is on purpose.

I don’t know what you’re talking about, BV.

I’m just saying that she need not fear the queer.

joined Sep 11, 2019

This entire thing so far feels mood

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

Again a nice read, specially on how, again, the social norm not only makes MC insecure and desperate to fit in, it also lashes out in order to "look normal" while thinking it could be nice if she could be just that. Normal. Such a simple yet constricting word.

Ps: yes, I know is more of a concept/idea to it, but I wanted to sound smart and profound.

To reply you must either login or sign up.