Forum › It's a Detached Relationship. discussion

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Haah, I really should just keep my pastebin files hidden from now on. Adjustments still need to be made to the translation you've seen. I put mistakes in there on purpose so I can tell who's snooping around and spreading spoilers like this.

last edited at Jun 18, 2020 4:20PM

joined Mar 8, 2019

Side note I think you might be right about this series only having three volumes cuz I don't see it having more than just that, i mean if this drags out this too long then I'll be like beating a dead horse. so I think this series is only going to have least three chapters left 14,15 & 16, I mean sometime when you're at the end of the series there's usually an additional chapter for the final volume. >>

Volume three seems like it's set to deal with what happened to Sei and Sakai. Plus, I think there might be a dramatic separation between Aya and Sei before things are concluded. I sincerely hope it does not go that route however. I prefer a change of pace where characters can work things out together instead of taking time apart to figure stuff out.

Anyway, it won't be as bad as Citrus in terms of dragging out story but there's definitely potential for it ending at the fourth volume where it can cover the arc of Sei finally getting over Yoru, a formal goodbye conversation between them/Yoru's POV of what went on between them, Haruki/Mochida coming to terms with their loves remaining unrequited, and last but not least Aya and Sei finally establishing a relationship founded on mutual love instead of just lust.

That is to say, I would not be opposed to reading about Sei and Aya's life and the trials a student/teacher and age gap relationship will bring about. Though Flowerchild could just do a time skip and have them meet when Aya's an adult and Sei's healed, who knows. I am most likely wrong and there is always a chance that Aya and Sei do not end up together.

I still maintain that Sei is self-sabotaging. I loved that extra layer they gave Mochida and Math dude's beginning. I thought Mochida just liked him because he's hot. Totally thought those math classes started because she was into him. I didn't know she grew feelings because he encouraged her.

Also, is Sakai telling the truth? Or is she just taking advantage of the fact that she doesn't have to come to school? It seems like we might get Sei's version of what happened in coming chapters. That might just wishful thinking on my end. My speculations could be way off of course. Really enjoying this manga. I hope it gets picked up by an an English publisher( other languages as well because commercial success for Flowerchild) because this deserves a spot on my shelf!

last edited at Jun 19, 2020 8:32PM

X14%20(2)
joined Jul 18, 2018

First time in a story I'm hoping for an "evil" plot to succed.
Sei really deserveds to be fired. She is not mentally fit to be a teacher.

C6ecb18a42241236b33d8a43252bfaf1
joined Apr 30, 2020

I like that Aya got angry there. Seems she really is willing to stick with Sei no matter what. Teacher is still fucked up tho

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I like that Aya got angry there. Seems she really is willing to stick with Sei no matter what. Teacher is still fucked up tho

Haha I enjoyed reading that. It’s like “yes! Get em” and “no don’t”. I completely agree though. Or well mostly, not sure about that middle part.

joined Feb 23, 2016

How the turn tables

Chibi%20flustered%20shizuku%20giving%20eris%20a%20bento
joined Jun 19, 2020

Just saw the raws.
From the looks of it Mochida is being a real bitch

Wait, where are the raws uploaded?

last edited at Jun 19, 2020 11:55PM

Churi%20-%20copia
joined Dec 29, 2019

Oh, that was really messed up. I don't know where this is going, but I found the dynamics between characters deeply interesting.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Just saw the raws.

fb darling

afkeroge Uploader
Nanayuu
Noca Scans
joined May 29, 2015

Just saw the raws.

fb darling

Eww, facebook.

In another note, I would really appreciate it if people stop spoiling shit in the forums, especially using my translations. It ruins the experience for people who're not looking to be spoiled, even if it's in spoiler text. I even had to lie about making mistakes to try and discredit the spoilers.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 1:29AM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I just love this SO much.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/its_a_detached_relationship_ch13#23

Maybe it's the way the shading's done or the pov angle, but this scene gives me Yaoi vibes.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 3:35AM

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Just saw the raws.

fb darling

Eww, facebook.

In another note, I would really appreciate it if people stop spoiling shit in the forums, especially using my translations. It ruins the experience for people who're not looking to be spoiled, even if it's in spoiler text. I even had to lie about making mistakes to try and discredit the spoilers.

:/ i agree. it's disrespectful to the ppl who take the time to work on this stuff, and enjoy making these for others to enjoy.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Ahhh I need the next chapter now! I loved how all the character's developed. Still rooting for Sei and Aya. Haruki is the most annoying character here. I really hate entitled characters like her.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

fuck's going on lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ah, should have just gone ahead and kissed her, especially since we're expecting them to end up together anyway.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 6:57AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

The edgyness of this dumpsterfire is just hilarious.

AWalkingPizza
Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

GETTING JUICY
MORE
AAAAAAAAA

Side note I think you might be right about this series only having three volumes cuz I don't see it having more than just that, i mean if this drags out this too long then I'll be like beating a dead horse. so I think this series is only going to have least three chapters left 14,15 & 16, I mean sometime when you're at the end of the series there's usually an additional chapter for the final volume. >>

Volume three seems like it's set to deal with what happened to Sei and Sakai. Plus, I think there might be a dramatic separation between Aya and Sei before things are concluded. I sincerely hope it does not go that route however. I prefer a change of pace where characters can work things out together instead of taking time apart to figure stuff out.

I agree i prefer Aya & Sei to have nice long talk on what they both really want for their relationship.

Anyway, it won't be as bad as Citrus in terms of dragging out story but there's definitely potential for it ending at the fourth volume where it can cover the arc of Sei finally getting over Yoru, a formal goodbye conversation between them/Yoru's POV of what went on between them, Haruki/Mochida coming to terms with their loves remaining unrequited, and last but not least Aya and Sei finally establishing a relationship founded on mutual love instead of just lust.

A 4th volume would be good too, & yes Sei definitely need's closure on that one-sided love. Than Aya & Sei can finally have a actual relationship founded on mutual love not just on lust. Haruki is already starting to come to terms with her love being unrequited, the one that need a dose of reality is Mochida she's deluding herself with thinking that she's doing this not because she wants to be the Math teacher girlfriend (yeah right you keep telling yourself that)

That is to say, I would not be opposed to reading about Sei and Aya's life and the trials a student/teacher and age gap relationship will bring about. Though Flowerchild could just do a time skip and have them meet when Aya's an adult and Sei's healed, who knows. I am most likely wrong and there is always a chance that Aya and Sei do not end up together.

Mmmm... True I wouldn't mind reading about Aya & Sei's life once they have a more stable relationship & the trials they would have to face. But then again a time skip would be a good idea in this kind of series but that's just my opinion

I still maintain that Sei is self-sabotaging. I loved that extra layer they gave Mochida and Math dude's beginning. I thought Mochida just liked him because he's hot. Totally thought those math classes started because she was into him. I didn't know she grew feelings because he encouraged her.

I with you on Sei making herself a bad person. I was surprised about that too, cuz usually in a Manga when a student falls for Teacher it's because they find them to be hot.

Also, is Sakai telling the truth? Or is she just taking advantage of the fact that she doesn't have to come to school? It seems like we might get Sei's version of what happened in coming chapters. That might just wishful thinking on my end. My speculations could be way off of course. Really enjoying this manga. I hope it gets picked up by an an English publisher( other languages as well because commercial success for Flowerchild) because this deserves a spot on my shelf!

I wouldn't be surprised if she was but who knows, that's the thing about rumors they can be true, half-true, a lie, made up or twisting the facts in order to make themselves look like a victim. and I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the series add shelf too.

last edited at Jun 20, 2020 5:45PM

joined May 18, 2020

i hope they got their happy ending tho

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

cringe and edgelord feelings to the MAX

makes me wonder if FLOWERCHILD took hints from Kodama's work

gotta love those boobies

Img_0046
joined Mar 20, 2015

YOOO Sei is OD best teacher i've seen in yuri manga in a good minute.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I agree i prefer Aya & Sei to have nice long talk on what they both really want for their relationship.

Sei needs to fully close the door on Yoru and show Aya she’s her one and only; not out of lack of choice but because she loves her. When that happens, Aya will stop what little emotional resistance she’s been putting up and finally offer what Sei has been denied all these years, love and affection.

A 4th volume would be good too, & yes Sei definitely need's closure on that one-sided love. Than Aya & Sei can finally have a actual relationship founded on mutual love not just on lust. Haruki is already starting to come to terms with her love being unrequited, the one that need a dose of reality is Mochida she's deluding herself with thinking that she's doing this not because she wants to be the Math teacher girlfriend (yeah right you keep telling yourself that)

I don’t think Haruki has given up on Aya. She doesn’t want Aya to think about Sei, hence why she regrets taking the route through Sei’s school and even tries to stop Aya from defending Sei when they were walking home.

I think she’ll probably do something, like show Aya that picture Sei took, to try and break Sei and Aya up.

Mmmm... True I wouldn't mind reading about Aya & Sei's life once they have a more stable relationship & the trials they would have to face. But then again a time skip would be a good idea in this kind of series but that's just my opinion

Time skip just feels like it’s been done before. Besides, being alone clearly did not help Aya or Sei. I feel like what they need most is someone to stay with them, someone who genuinely cares and loves them, someone who is able to make their happiness their priority.

I with you on Sei making herself a bad person. I was surprised about that too, cuz usually in a Manga when a student falls for Teacher it's because they find them to be hot.

Yeah, that’s why I feel like the picture issue might resurface. Or worse; Sei might conform and end up with Math teacher. That might just be me reading to much into the fact that math dude showed up and was the one that helped Sei up though. That was probably just to insert Mochida and get her even more pissed.

What I know is Sei just likes to screw herself over so the thing that pushes Aya away will probably be something Sei does/did.

I wouldn't be surprised if she was but who knows, that's the thing about rumors they can be true, half-true, a lie, made up or twisting the facts in order to make themselves look like a victim. and I wouldn't mind having a physical copy of the series add shelf too.

The author keeps showing us the deeper reasoning behind character motivations/actions so I think it’s a definite possibility that things between Sei and Saika aren’t what they seem.

I admit that I’m rooting for Sei, but just look at what happened with Mochida.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out the most messed up character is actually Math Teacher- doesn’t make sense rn I know. He could just be a genuine nice person who is just desperate and wants Sei but like we’ve seen people in this manga do more than questionable things when they’re ‘in love’.

Side note- mentioned this before probably but I really like how Mochida and Haruki both reflect aspects of Sei, the girl pushing the envelope in order to monopolize their love and the girl who fell for her best friend. They don’t know it but they’re looking at their future self if they don’t learn to let go.

Sei needs to fully close the door on Yoru and show Aya she’s her one and only; not out of lack of choice but because she loves her. When that happens, Aya will stop what little emotional resistance she’s been putting up and finally offer what Sei has been denied all these years, love and affection.

Agreed

I don’t think Haruki has given up on Aya. She doesn’t want Aya to think about Sei, hence why she regrets taking the route through Sei’s school and even tries to stop Aya from defending Sei when they were walking home.

I think Haruki has slightly given up on Aya. will considering how Sei & Haruki acted when they finally met in person I wouldn't be surprised if she would still be little bit mad about that. Aya did enter school grounds without permission, she probably stop Aya so it wouldn't escalate further from telling off two rude high school girls, to a catfight.

I think she’ll probably do something, like show Aya that picture Sei took, to try and break Sei and Aya up.

I don't think she'll do something like that

Time skip just feels like it’s been done before. Besides, being alone clearly did not help Aya or Sei. I feel like what they need most is someone to stay with them, someone who genuinely cares and loves them, someone who is able to make their happiness their priority.

I think you misinterpreted of what I meant, what i mean is a after finally have a long heartfelt talk than time skip with the both of them are together & better than how they originally started out.

Yeah, that’s why I feel like the picture issue might resurface. Or worse; Sei might conform and end up with Math teacher. That might just be me reading to much into the fact that math dude showed up and was the one that helped Sei up though. That was probably just to insert Mochida and get her even more pissed.

That happens to of us we all read too much into things .

What I know is Sei just likes to screw herself over so the thing that pushes Aya away will probably be something Sei does/did.

I think you might be right on that.

The author keeps showing us the deeper reasoning behind character motivations/actions so I think it’s a definite possibility that things between Sei and Saika aren’t what they seem.

there is that possibility yes.

I admit that I’m rooting for Sei, but just look at what happened with Mochida.

I’m rooting for Sei too.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it turns out the most messed up character is actually Math Teacher- doesn’t make sense rn I know. He could just be a genuine nice person who is just desperate and wants Sei but like we’ve seen people in this manga do more than questionable things when they’re ‘in love’.

That would be an interesting twist if he was but, Who knows let's wait & see for now.

Side note- mentioned this before probably but I really like how Mochida and Haruki both reflect aspects of Sei, the girl pushing the envelope in order to monopolize their love and the girl who fell for her best friend. They don’t know it but they’re looking at their future self if they don’t learn to let go.

Ha I didn't realize that until you said that & your right.

joined Mar 8, 2019

I think Haruki has slightly given up on Aya. will considering how Sei & Haruki acted when they finally met in person I wouldn't be surprised if she would still be little bit mad about that. Aya did enter school grounds without permission, she probably stop Aya so it wouldn't escalate further from telling off two rude high school girls, to a catfight.

If she had said ‘don’t, you’ll get in trouble’ then I’d be more likely to think she’s protecting Aya. But from how she regrets walking that route to how she specifically tells Aya it’s none of her business leads me to believe that it’s just classic Haruki, inserting her self in Aya’s business because she thinks she knows better but mostly it’s because she wants to keep Aya for her self.

For me the word choice and Haruki’s actions are meant to further press separation between Aya and Sei.

The whole mind your business thing would be fine if she didn’t know about Aya and Sei but she does because she couldn’t mind her own business and peaked at Aya’s phone (probably why I can’t take her seriously about what she says to Aya).

She has a relationship with Aya as her childhood friend and that’s why she believes she can butt in but she knows Sei and Aya also have something going on between them so she can’t exactly say that what happens to Sei is ‘none of Aya’s business’. And honestly, your friend gave up her virginity to this woman, Sei clearly means something to Aya.

Granted I know the endgame will probably be her letting go, I don’t think she’s quite reached that level yet. Especially since she thinks Sei is scum so she wouldn’t ‘give’ Aya up to someone who she feels is beneath her.

I picture her having a ‘Why her and not me?!’ in front of Aya’s face moment before she fully lets Aya go.

That’s just my reading of it though. I could totally be wrong.

I don't think she'll do something like that

I think it all depends on the length of the series- longer means more drama after all.

I think you misinterpreted of what I meant, what i mean is a after finally have a long heartfelt talk than time skip with the both of them are together & better than how they originally started out.

Yeah, thought you meant separated time skip. Maybe a short time skip of them established but then we see things like Sei having to excuse her self from family dinners because her mom is still badgering her about a boy friend and then Aya’s absent mom notices that Aya hasn’t been home.

That happens to of us we all read too much into things .

A part of me just wants to wait and binge when it’s all done but I can’t stop my self! It’s too good.

Ha I didn't realize that until you said that & your right.

The characters are just soooo engrossing.

To reply you must either login or sign up.