Forum › Kami eshi JK to OL fujoshi discussion

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

even though this comic is cute.... don't throw yourself into becoming emotionally invested with your interactions with someone who you don't actually know personally just because you admire their work!!
relationships, platonic or not, that come out of something like this very rarely turn out well. putting someone on a pedestal puts a lot of pressure on them, and they may not be able to respond to whatever expectations you might have, or you may find out that they're not the kind of person you thought they were.

I went through several exploitative and/or abusive relationships with creators I used to greatly admire before I learned this lesson.
just following someone's twitter posts is never enough to tell you whether or not they're a creep who won't hesitate to take advantage of your admiration... and even if you don't end up getting close with them, putting your emotional well-being in the hands of a stranger is obviously unhealthy!

last edited at Sep 17, 2019 9:24PM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Aaaaaand subscribed.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

@Yurimage
@random

I'm sorry guys, but after inumerable days, your comments on the beginning of page 6 of this thread finally got the better of me. For those 2 comments are too hilarious for me not to share them with my parents.

joined Oct 26, 2019

Also, it would be hilarious if those girls next to her booth were yuri artists... they'd have heart attacks.

You did notice that the author nearer was shocked smiling,(thoughts like: omg, Omg, OMG! This Yuri confession is really happening right in front of my eyes!) while the author at the back was just shocked.(like: Nani?! She said yes?!)

Also notice in page 39, that everyone within earshot of the glorious event are just in a state of disbelief as they witness a Live Confession of love between 2 girls start to bloom!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I suddenly remembered this and got curious, it appears there are 7 chapters in raw so far so we have a good amount of fujoyuri stuff to look forward!

last edited at Nov 14, 2019 10:04PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

FUJOYURI IS AMAZING!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well what is the scanlation team waiting for?

joined Jun 28, 2017

Why are scanlation groups only into crappy yuri manga? This looks like it could be really nice and it was abandoned after one issue.

joined Oct 22, 2018

If you listen very carefully, you can faintly hear me screaming from a great distance, quote:

Why ain't there more?!

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Wow, what a great first chapter, good enough to be a oneshot, so suspenseful somehow. Almost weird that we don't see more over booth table romances hehe. Thanks Bivi!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

The wait it's more painful after watching Fragtime, really, this started sooooooo great!!!

joined May 25, 2019

I linke the last panel, super cool.

joined May 25, 2019

even though this comic is cute.... don't throw yourself into becoming emotionally invested with your interactions with someone who you don't actually know personally just because you admire their work!!
relationships, platonic or not, that come out of something like this very rarely turn out well. putting someone on a pedestal puts a lot of pressure on them, and they may not be able to respond to whatever expectations you might have, or you may find out that they're not the kind of person you thought they were.

I went through several exploitative and/or abusive relationships with creators I used to greatly admire before I learned this lesson.
just following someone's twitter posts is never enough to tell you whether or not they're a creep who won't hesitate to take advantage of your admiration... and even if you don't end up getting close with them, putting your emotional well-being in the hands of a stranger is obviously unhealthy!

How did you get into relationships with creators. Did you ever get face to face with them? YOU HAVE TO TELL ME THIS SOUNDS SO INTERESTING!!!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Over a year later, and we're still stuck on just 1 chapter

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Somebody actually translated chapter 2, it's on mangadex.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Nevri posted:

Actually it's up to chapter 3 now and the translator seems to be interested in continuing. (https://mangadex.org/title/41195/kami-eshi-jk-to-ol-fujoshi)

Ithink%20small
joined Aug 13, 2015

Nevri posted:

Actually it's up to chapter 3 now and the translator seems to be interested in continuing. (https://mangadex.org/title/41195/kami-eshi-jk-to-ol-fujoshi)

Reading this cute Yuri manga, I’ve been silently squeaking loadly at this mang! I love it so much! I’m so glad there are 2 more chapters I can read now too!!! ^ ͜ ^

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Many thanks to Daphie for allowing us to host their translations of this series! Very happy to have it back.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

Okay, I know people are going to get annoyed by yet another Love Triangle, but I can’t stop laughing at the fact that they’re having this whole thing in the middle of a yaoi event.

Tragedian%202
joined Oct 1, 2020

The love rival is a BL fanartist and an Internet troll? That's, like, the two groups of people on the Internet who despise each other the most united into one unholy individual.

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Not sure how I feel about this twist. No, actually, I really don’t like it. I think it kills the “cute, true-to-life” sort of vibe. I’ve built some faith in the author but... I don’t know.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Anyone who likes this should definitely take a look at "OshiRabu: Waifus before Husbandos" visual novel.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Umm...
What?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

That's the very image of a creepy stalker.

joined Jul 21, 2020

So I looked up 尊い and it seems it sounds like "tōtoi" (toh-oh-toy) and means "precious" just like the tlr said.

But I have never heard anyone say toh-oh-toy in any anime or tv drama I watched. "Moe" sure, all the time, but toh-oh-toy never.
Gotta be a really niche thing, like fujoshi speak for cool boys and BL? Either that or it's way unusual in everyday talk. I wonder if it's more common in manga? Like that one chapter of Yuru Oyako where Yuuki explains "precious" to Sayaka and then Sayaka calls Yuuki precious, I wonder if it was 尊い they were talking about?

To reply you must either login or sign up.