joined Jun 22, 2019
111471396_p0

don't you have enough bunnies on the moon lol

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Funny tag, not yuri lol

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

I was about to start watching this series, but randomly put on the 7th special from season 2; my shipping ambitions where immediately crushed...

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Nice story, but are they living in some sort of oppressive religious ninja society?

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

How could this end so soon?!!!

This character dynamic is some of the most brilliant stuff I have ever seen, I wanted another hundred chapters!

Judging from authors Twitter they are more into normal Shoujo stuff, oh well, it was short, sweet and a proper yuri harem story to boot. For the longest time yuri harem was only in the realm of comedy and parody, lately we have gotten some great works with the real deal.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019
Tttaaikkiii-1576896435915698176-img1

yuri experiment: initiated

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

^Kinda like Miya-nee and Hana, from Wataten. Aside from being cute and kinda nice, Hana doesn't have strong points like the rest of the cast. Love is blind, they say. And can't taste-

You're kinda right, all though for me personally her strong point is that she looks like Akatsuki and has the personality of Hibiki, however Miya-nee is not characterized as being a KanColle fan.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Though speaking of Citrus, the manga isnt particularly ecchi, it has a Lot more Focus on angst and drama so its a bit wierd that it ended Up in that position

Sorry for late reply, but yeah thinking about it that's true. I guess it's more in how the series presents itself with enticing pictures of beautiful girls. On the other hand there is Bloom in to You which presents itself as a serious rom/drama series, but when you actually read it's full of pictures of cute girls kissing. I snicker a bit at how that ended up in such a position while Sakura Trick is viewed as low brow.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

So Nico Senpai Was Hypnotized by Ooshima Tomo, how scandalous?!

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019
Soku_bluerule-1485225297993773063-img1

yay, always the cutest, even when somewhat yandere

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019
Mizore_arius-1487727054795640832-img1

Go submissively where no Youkai has gone before!

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Having thought about it, that this manga got licensed has to be a lie lol, I mean the drawings where kind of sketchy and the story seemed to already be reaching it's climax by the next chapter, there was nothing here for a serialization other then doing a complete remake. Maybe the author had a crisis of conscious when facing the fact of where the series was quickly going, into ero territory.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

I'm gonna say it:

Because of the similar hairstyle, I hear Seto's voice as Oozora Subaru, in my head.

Oh no I'm hearing it too now that you say it

Gonna try that on reread lol.

It's understandable that some wouldn't like this, this is more ecchi then it is yuri, but it is also yuri and I think it's a lot fun, also the art is quite superb in general. I don't really get what Senpai sees in Past-kouhai, maybe she picked up on at that she looks at her with lusty eyes rather then with admiring eyes and she liked that?

Considering that something like Why Are You Here Teacher?! was turned into an anime(I have yet to watch it tho), it's a bit fun to imagine that this could too, it wouldn't be too far off from fan service yuri anime like Sakura Kiss or Citrus, just give it to a studio that knows the ecchi genera. Now that we are further out in the series, I'm actually enjoying the rest of the characters from the film club more and more. In an anime maybe it would have been better to introduce them quicker so there is more characters to bounce around.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

I think OL-chan is the only one that can see that boring girl that way, but that is pretty funny in it's own way.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

This is hilarious so far, never seen anything quite like it, the art is pretty fun too. Reminds me a bit about Skeeter Rabbit in terms of artists seemingly obvious background, also a bit funny how some times we get cute angles of Seto as seen from a tall man and Nana looking down on her even tho Seto is a somewhat taller then her, but I see it as part of this series charm :D

In style also a bit like Yuzumori-san, what grown woman wouldn't want to kidnap a super well shaped beautiful tomboyish teenage girl.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Continued in Yuri Danshi.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

This artist draws the cutest stuff and a guest page by your mom that has to be pretty special. Loved her take on the characters, we need a whole book of hers! (Unless her name is Sakura and she is publishing things in secret :P)

Thanks for doing this one TLers and the extra page was a sweet bonus.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

The cover made this seem a bit drama heavy, which can be good, but I'm more into comedy which this actually had a decent amount of. This one was really good, Maki becoming a doctor is nice, but this feels even more special.

It's maybe a bit hard to believe that even that much further down their career that Nico would still have that childish image of the industry, but hey this is Love Live and that's what we want to see. Thanks so much for having done this one.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

This was complete gold, thank you so much for doing this one and I'm one of the ones who like the scanlator notes, go even longer :P Changing that joke worked pretty well.

I really need more NicoUmi, even though her and Rin maybe felt weakest, but still nice. My favorite was PanaNico, such a sweet couple.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

I really love the visiting Nico's family stories too, thanks for doing this one. So this was made by a non Japanese? That would make how well drawn it is even more impressive.

Yuzuchii
Image Comments 12 Jan 15:44
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019
Meis_86562483_p0

These two lol, awkwardly cute.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

^I did it, it's very easy, only takes a few second.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Thanks for the offer, but since it was sadly cancelled I guess they can put it up again if they feel like it.

Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

Can anyone help? I'm new to this fandom. I want to buy the light novel volume 1 in english on amazon but I'm so confused... Is it the same as the manga??? Just a novel??? And I'm guessing the manga isn't out in english yet for purchase?

The novel version seems to have been picked up by Seven Seas for english publishing, so it might be for sale. It's probably mostly the same, but any kind adaptation will usually differ somewhat to play to it's mediums strength.

And no I don't think we usually ever know when a scanlator brings new chapters out, as they just do it whenever they feel like working on it.

Yuzuchii
Bsys
joined Jun 22, 2019

@White Rose That's hilarious, would have loved to see some of those old "translations".

So Ichika is in the tea ceremony club ey, that explains a lot :D That teacher totally figured them out, but being the advisor for that club she has probably seen way worse haha. The Ooshimas* desire for making cute JK material sure seems imperishable.

Edit:
Wow that senpai character is close to being real annoying, she can figure everything out because she "read the script" so to speak, that's the worst kind of character, but as long as this stupidity doesn't continue then it's not all lost yet. I can at least give some slight leniency with this character as it was in the very least unlikely that no one had caught them up to this point. What could rescue this character is if the senpai was given some motivation for wanting to hook them up, in worst case scenrio it could sour the whole series much like a certain other series I can't remember the name of right now.

last edited at Nov 27, 2020 7:43PM