Forum › Posts by Ochochan

joined May 31, 2015

She is so despicable I love it! This needs to be a anime rn!

Ochochan
SHY discussion 12 Feb 17:30
joined May 31, 2015

Ok she just not gonna believe the talking ring right? I mean come on that reverse psychology right there.

joined May 31, 2015

Best lips in the game is back!!!

Ochochan
Only I Know discussion 10 Apr 14:32
joined May 31, 2015

Remember kids to take out your earrings when sexing. You don't want more holes then you started with.

joined May 31, 2015

B-but the title says it's true...

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

A little dark, but cute regardless, also my shit glitched so idk if I said this before but doesn't that technically mean she's bound to her for eternity seeing how the girl is so obsessed with her and would literally kill herself if she gets broken up with?

They're both mortal, so not for eternity, no. That said, 70 years with someone who's that ... attached might be hard.

Wait how are you getting 70 years? 13200 hours is 550 days?

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

Yep she was right she's pretty simple.

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

In ch.1 do cars really look like that in Japan?? No wonder why truck-kun and car-san kill a lot of people in manga/anime. It's a brick wall coming at them. No way to roll on top lol

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

I get this manga is trying to be that easy cute slice of life story but glasses girl has less personality than a bot, every now and then she says something nice but most of the time seems really inconsiderate?? In a passive way. She must be mad good at eating pussy otherwise this story makes no sense. Maybe mc hates herself and thinks this the best relationship she can get I dunno

"Really inconsiderate" Have you been reading this, it's pretty clear you aren't?!!?!? Jk but no, she may not talk much but when she does it holds a lot in the few words. And Shiho does plenty to make Akari smile. I.e this chapter with the flower. She walked out at night in the rain to move the flower!

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

Bro add a NSFW tag on chapter 14! I literally was reading this during work and I really needed a heads up!!!!

joined May 31, 2015

Man 2 chapters in and everyone looks evil lol. So much scheming and what not

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

@jaymiechan

but how did she survive tho?

Sato sacrificed herself. took all that kinetic energy and acted as a cushion for Shio.

Bitch(not hateful) no! That's not how physics work, they dead...

last edited at Nov 12, 2019 5:55AM

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

This is the first time I laughed at domestic violence xDDD

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

OMFG that credit page!!!! "Blue Bean" XDDD

Ochochan
Image Comments 26 Jun 01:06
joined May 31, 2015
Dgfuwbrxcaagfcc-orig

For a minute I thought this was a Widowmaker x D.va school au lol xD

Ochochan
Killing Me! discussion 20 Jun 15:03
joined May 31, 2015

Anyone else recognized the guest artwork because you are subscribed to all the artists?

Ochochan
Image Comments 28 Oct 00:17
joined May 31, 2015
Vampire_lover_by_dantewontdie-d9k806e

I thought this was a WidowmakerxMercy lol xp

Ochochan
joined May 31, 2015

Moderators I think this needs to be reuploaded cause there was two random blank pages for 25 and 26 and then it goes back to normal again it was weird.