Forum › flare discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Resisted putting the Fantasy tag on there.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 12:44PM

joined Dec 3, 2018

What about wishful thinking?

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 12:47PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think both will kind of a spoiler of the final twist.

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

Shit that was a Rollercoaster of feels

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

And then she confessed, again, and got rejected, again, and then jumped from some roof.

The End.

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

And then she confessed, again, and got rejected, again, and then jumped from some roof.

The End.

Classic nya-chan

Thumbnail_0f974c4024acb1498ed2be1bfb41d2cc3a513746
joined Jul 21, 2013

This reminds me of the manga Elena

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

In before It turns out Yuka is imaginary just on page 10 now...

Hey! What's with those open spoiler-type comments up there?? >.<

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

^ Dude, it's a one-shot. Why would you read the comments before you finished it?

I think what this girl needs more than an imaginary ghost girlfriend is a therapist.

Nuku_nuku_13
joined Aug 27, 2013

^ Dude, it's a one-shot. Why would you read the comments before you finished it?

B-because cats are curious creatures? I prefer to brace myself for sad/bad endings, which this one doesn't have, yay!

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

HellAQA posted:

The End.

Classic nya-chan

Yeah, that the bullying got swept under the rug at the end just like this, rattles me.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

That girl needs a therapist, are we all gonna overlook that?

%d0%a1%d0%bd%d0%b8%d0%bc%d0%be%d0%ba
joined Nov 10, 2013

That girl needs a therapist, are we all gonna overlook that?

Don't be boring.

Kokoko
joined Mar 14, 2014

Of course, I know all the stories these days have some kind of twist in it. Like suddenly the senpai being confessed to is actually a corssdresser or something. But damn, this was unexpected. It'd be even more unexpected if Yuka suddenly pulled off a wig and was actually Asaoka. Expect the unexpected, huh.

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Hmm where are the parents/teachers/any adult in this situation? I think writing for someone to kill themselves on table would warrant severe consequences? If you are going to make a "drama" one-shot at least make it somewhat believable holy lmao

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Hmm where are the parents/teachers/any adult in this situation? I think writing for someone to kill themselves on table would warrant severe consequences? If you are going to make a "drama" one-shot at least make it somewhat believable holy lmao

->Manga
-> Believable

Pick one,when was the last time you see a believable manga ?

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Omegand posted:

That's your standard bullying in Japan that is most of the times ignored, because it's easier. Students are stressed already and need something to vent it on so it works for group as a whole and teachers wouldn't want to risk making it a big deal, by letting people outside of school, parents, police and media learning about it. It would ruin schools reputation.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I've never been onboard with this kind of thinking, especially as an official policy. Tags are supposed to make it easier for people to find certain kinds of stories; it's their choice if they want to be spoiled. Anyone else can just learn to avoid reading the tags if they're so worried about getting "spoiled".

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

->Manga
-> Believable

Pick one,when was the last time you see a believable manga ?

... YagaKimi, Girlfriends (ridiculously clichéd but believable), Aoi Hana (dubious but from what I heard from my cousin, stuff like in Aoi Hana do happen in all girl schools). I'd name a few more but I can only remember those three titles without digging through my list.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

No I don't agree that people should avoid looking at the tags to not get spoiled, looking at the tags help you understand what kind of manga it is and also to avoid certain stuff you might not like, I instantly avoid "cheating" and "futa" or "watersports". Also tags don't really tell you the whole story except for "cheating" and "wishful thinking", those two you can immediately put two and two together and voila, you just figured out the whole story, spoiled.

I think it's nice that they avoid using those tags when they can spoil a story's plot really easily, they usually only do it for the first couple days too and then end up tagging them along the way. So this is why I dissagree with that mentality, because in the end they get tagged anyways lol.

lensbiandykely
Capture
joined Jan 13, 2019

She must've subconsciously based her Tyler Durden on the real girl, yet she doesn't even know the real girl existed. Hmm...

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Wow Kawai Rou's artstyle has really improved over the years.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I've never been onboard with this kind of thinking, especially as an official policy. Tags are supposed to make it easier for people to find certain kinds of stories; it's their choice if they want to be spoiled. Anyone else can just learn to avoid reading the tags if they're so worried about getting "spoiled".

Tags are generally the first thing people look at when deciding if something is worth reading, especially with a site like this, where tags are prominently displayed as to be practically impossible to avoid looking at. You can't possibly expect people to avoid looking at tags when they are given more emphasis than even the title of the work when looking at the front page.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Added Wishful Thinking. I don't find this one to be much of a spoiler but maybe I lack the imagination necessary to conceive of this manga's plot.

For the record, the Fantasy thing was a total joke. That tag is used for fantastical elements. Unicorns are fantastical. Imaginary friends are not! Thanks for the discussion, in any case.

Fbeff6ae5beor
joined Sep 22, 2018

Kind of funny how Kawai Rou has gone full-on lighthearted comedy nowadays.

To reply you must either login or sign up.