Forum › Posts by Gumilove

Gumilove
LOVE/DEATH discussion 19 Nov 19:55
joined Mar 14, 2014

Finally a sweet and non-violent chapter of this story xD

If you think about it that's kinda the joke. These two are delinquents and should act violent but don't, while the other two aren't but do.

joined Mar 14, 2014

:'(

Gumilove
Haru Ni discussion 15 Sep 22:29
joined Mar 14, 2014

I thought that it was more her remembering that conversation as she got to that train station and it was the last time she saw her.

Gumilove
After Hours discussion 22 Jun 21:58
joined Mar 14, 2014

I hope this won't go down the "Innocent girl falls for the player who's just in it for the 'fun'" route, because that's kinda the vibe I'm getting from it.

I'm getting a similar vibe too D: I hope we both wrong.

joined Mar 14, 2014

It was a little to hard to follow :'( they look to similar

joined Mar 14, 2014

BTW fish are mating without copulating. don't mind it at chapter 4 they talking about mermaid produce eggs casually I get the fell of a hint no male assistance needed.

Its pretty much the equivalence of a period.

joined Mar 14, 2014

Man i really feel bad for Asuna, honestly Fue was just an ass in their relationship. Granted Asuna was no angel either but i really do feel she put no effort into their relationship. I mean is Asuna really such a "nymphomaniac"? While need to have sex everday is a little to much but she had her feelings bottle up for most of her life(asuming she also had nobody to talk to about her feelings). Also the the day they black mailed that girl(correct me if im wrong) she had recently had broken up with Fue im sure breaking up with the person you love can lead to some bad dicisions. Liking the fact that she did something bad isn't also uncommon im sure we've all been there. In most of their scenes together i looked she was always trying to please Fue. I really dislike Fue, she way to selfish and looked like Asuna was the only one putting in the effort.

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

Personaly i think the only crimes this manga pulled was being to bland and generic.

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

Very nice, hopefully theres a sequel

last edited at Oct 6, 2014 7:48PM

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

I know what you guys mean this is just really unlikable

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

I know that the guy is a big piece of shit but why are some many people bothered by him. Again I'm not defending the guy or anything he is a asshole no doubt about it but I think people are taking it a little to far.

Nah he's really bad, the author clearly made this guy unlikeable.
Funnily enough, the second guy to be featured in this manga also elbows his... sex-colleague? I mean he's not that much of an asshole because pretty much everyone that wants to be left alone and sort of angry and is grabbed from behind does that elbow toss, still ouch.

I almost feel like tumblr's war on men has followed me into this work.

I'll continue on for a little while but like many others I don't really understand where the author is going with this, it doesn't flow well and isn't that interesting.
There's other manga that deal with trans better in more details, and as a SoL this is pretty angsty and not really my cup of tea.

I find the manga pretty entertaining but after ch5 I think I hate him a little more.I'm hoping she doesn't go out with him.

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

probably just uozumi being an asshole in the post-lemonade era. >_>

I still haven't read lemonade yet I saw the love triangle thing and was like nope not going through dat.

Gumilove
Mama Mama discussion 20 Aug 05:11
joined Mar 14, 2014

For a moment I thought it was a sequel to one of her other works but I was wrong :(. Well whatever I wana see more from these two ~(=ω=)~. I think this little twist is very interesting.

last edited at Aug 20, 2014 5:12AM

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

I know that the guy is a big piece of shit but why are some many people bothered by him. Again I'm not defending the guy or anything he is a asshole no doubt about it but I think people are taking it a little to far.

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

cant believe i didnt include those, also adding gurren lagann to be equal to the japanese version because of steve blum as leeroy, just yes

Huh, haven't watched the dub yet, but i've heard great things about the Anti-Spiral screaming DDDDDDDDNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA at the end

Yeah its unintentionally hilarious and yet at the same time so over the top it just fits everything thats going on so well, however i am a fair woman so i will add something to the sub side: every dub of evangelion has and always will SUCK, ugh i get nightmares about tiffany grants asuka, spike is a nice guy and he has done some good work but his shinji voice is just........no, except at the end of 2.22 where it picks up in quality for the final scene..........and then 3.33 dub just got everything wrong, even post time skip misato XD
oh also adding robotech here, its less a dub and more a few seasons of macross cut together but i love it so much............that and a certain relationship becomes a lot less offensive and sexist in robotech compared to that macross season...........you know the one

I really like the dubbing of evangelion I'm surprised that so many people dislike it. Well I guess I'm in the minority.

last edited at Aug 13, 2014 9:14PM

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

Wow that Ouzumi. The guy's pretty arrogant.

Idk why but your comment made me laugh

joined Mar 14, 2014

Nice series very enjoyable ☺

Gumilove
Image Comments 01 Jun 08:20
joined Mar 14, 2014
O2

This is funny period

Gumilove
Collectors discussion 28 May 08:57
joined Mar 14, 2014

Im slightly confused what was that second "oh" for? It looked like something bothered her on top of the fact that nitou didn't show up.

joined Mar 14, 2014

Im i the only one who thinks that alice and marisa characteristics are swapped? Still like tough :)

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

I know but one could hope...

Gumilove
V Hunter discussion 11 May 20:34
joined Mar 14, 2014

Vagina Hunter....

Gumilove
Nukoduke! discussion 10 May 18:52
joined Mar 14, 2014

Are the cats boys or girls???

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

Is this not yuri how disappointing but im assuming is still worththe read?

Gumilove
joined Mar 14, 2014

Surprisingly very good read really love the characters. Its a little deep, touched my heart