Forum › Even Though We're Adults discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

cheating tag would be a huge spoiler, so no.

bubbleteabird
F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Alice Cheshire posted:

Yuki Kitsune posted:

I've never been murdered

Are you certain?

Studies have shown that 1 out 5 people who have claimed never to have been murdered have actually been previously murdered at least once in their lifetime.

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 1:44PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Alice Cheshire posted:

Yuki Kitsune posted:

I've never been murdered

Are you certain?

Studies have shown that 1 out 5 people who have claimed never to have been murdered have actually been previously murdered at least once in their lifetime.

I'm laughing at this, but I'm still confused. Is this some convoluted joke like I think and hope it is, or is it convoluted logic?

bubbleteabird
joined May 8, 2017

^It's a convoluted joke XD

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Thanks.

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

I keep reading the first chapter even though it hurts so much cause I want more ...

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

so before the teacher arrive and the bar and we met the other mc, the first pages made me think that maybe it would be a story a between a teacher and the mother of one of her students, does anybody knows if there is a manga like that?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ikenai_hito

oh! thank you! that was a nice one~ I see even the author thinks the Teacher X Parent isn't a very common pairing lol I hope there are more in the future.

There's a pretty good one-shot that I can't find right now, key phrase in case anyone remembers it: "ewww, why is there a purikura of mom and my teacher on the table?"

last edited at Jun 6, 2019 4:55PM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

i didnt like that ;(

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

There's a pretty good one-shot that I can't find right now, key phrase in case anyone remembers it: "ewww, why is there a purikura of mom and my teacher on the table?"

It's that same one.

Yuri Girl 1001 Uploader
Avitar
Fly by Yuri
joined Mar 29, 2013

There was an additional short sequel to Ikenai Hito where the teacher asks the parent for a demonstration of the erotic massages she used to do. Can someone point me to it?

LonerReaderForever
Once%20upon%20a%20tym
joined Jun 3, 2017

Hay naku

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I hope we get more, and I hope the husband's a jerk so I feel less bad for him

letsgolesbians
Artsy%20draw
joined Mar 24, 2019

BITCH I KNOWWWWW U LYING LMAO

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

There was an additional short sequel to Ikenai Hito where the teacher asks the parent for a demonstration of the erotic massages she used to do. Can someone point me to it?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/ikenai_hito_christmas

joined Jan 31, 2013

Very spicy turn of events. I'm ready for it!

Imgonline-com-ua-resize-vwt1kupzlnws
joined Jul 8, 2018

Ugh and it started amazing too

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

Welp, I'm triggered!

joined Oct 22, 2018

Welp, I'm triggered!

Like this?

_kurisu_nyan
X10
joined Jul 14, 2017

The first page is missing

https://imgur.com/a/yjvLWNW

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

cheating tag would be a huge spoiler, so no.

Foreknowledge of twists should not hinder your enjoyment of a work, if said work is written well enough. Or in other words, if the only thing a story has going for it is the twist, then it is not much of a story at all. Personally I rather not delve into spoilers before reading something, but I can understand people who do not wish to read certain things by accident.

At any rate if the husband in this story turns out to be yet another villainous asshole, then this manga will go straight to the trash heap with the rest of them.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Ouch. Oh well, can't say this hasn't happened to some of my fellow lezzies. Not the exact same scenarios, but the kind when straight (or could be Bi) chick has a guy then she also has a sidechick who's a lesbian.

20230129_212706
joined Oct 20, 2015

OFF :,v sabia que habria algo malo pero no pense que seria algo asi

Phpol1pm9_c1pm
joined Feb 3, 2015

That teacher is forgetful enough to not wear her wedding ring, only her innocent look. I feel bad for the other girl...
She can’t be divorcing him, right.

bubbleteabird
joined May 8, 2017

i hope there is a plot twist like this for example: the married woman is actually a single woman who is in a witness protection program to escape some criminals because she is connected to a very powerful crime boss family. The "husband" is actually her bodyguard who is assigned to protect her from any danger; them being married is just a ruse to hide their identities. And thus she can hook up with the waitress in secret without committing adultery. And later once the bodyguard kills all the criminals who after her, she can openly date the waitress and marry her.
My wishful thinking really went into over-drive

last edited at Jun 10, 2019 3:49PM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao I was digging it soooo hard god this is good

To reply you must either login or sign up.