Forum › Even Though We're Adults discussion

Images
joined Sep 30, 2018

It could have ended with one chapter in order to break the reader's hearts. That's why I'm really glad that i saw "ch01" beside.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Cheating is just the worst. As are unhappy marriages that cause it. Seen this a hundred times and it doesn't really get any better. Well unless there is some outlandish twist, this is certainly a no-no for me.
Not getting my hopes up for chapter 2, but stranger things have happened.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I should have seen that coming. Face palm

Th
joined May 18, 2019

I really hope this isn't it. I want there to be more. I was so looking forward to seeing the happy ending UGH, that husband looks kinda douchey so IDC that she cheated, just kinda heart broken for the other girl T.T

joined Jun 29, 2015

oh no she is going to be burnt so bad

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Well folks, brace yourselves, it's probably only going to get more painful from here.

Be%20my%20baby%20square%20crop%20nana
joined Oct 28, 2014

:)

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 8:09PM

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

that husband looks kinda douchey so IDC that she cheated.

tbh, he seems kind of fine, but we can't really judge him for now, need more chapter.
but hey, this is yuri manga, NO MALE ALLOWED IN MY YURI MANGA.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Shit...

I wanna see you too

Yeeeessssssss, delicious Adults Conscientiously Making Terrible Life Choices

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 8:25PM

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup.

They actually both sound like they married out of obligation, really. Secretly a gay man?

Good update tho.

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

They actually both sound like they married out of obligation, really. Secretly a gay man?

Yeah, I'm reading the "forgetting rings" theme as symbolizing adultery on both sides. The "we worried about the same kinds of things" line in Ayano's flashback feels like it might be a hint that they were both closeted homosexuals when they got engaged.

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 8:20PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They're just living together but there's no romance... It would be dumb to make the guy the enemy, even if eventually we found out that he was cheating too, like... What would you expect in a relationship like that? where the girl just jumped on impulse to someone else at the first feeling of attraction she had after so long.

Is sad because, at this point, they could actually realize that is better to talk things out and then go in their separate ways, with the least damage possible but.... We all know is not gonna be like that XP not with the author of Aoi Hana

I remember reading Aoi hana last year and thinking to myself "wow I'm glad I didn't read this monthly" so Idk if I should just leave it here and come back later... Like, my life is bitter already ya feel me?

joined Jun 7, 2019

fuck,this shit is very nice,but the drama is killing me
am i a masochist or something? ‘cause i always love stories like this

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

oof

Untitled%20(3)
joined Jan 7, 2019

I remember reading Aoi hana last year and thinking to myself "wow I'm glad I didn't read this monthly" so Idk if I should just leave it here and come back later... Like, my life is bitter already ya feel me?

Lol same, When I read the first half of Aoi Hana, I was like "WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT", the 2nd half is nice tho, so after that, I completely forget about the 1st half of the story.

EDIT: I consider the 1st half as When Fumi is going out with the girl from the other school then 2nd half when Fumi remember Akira was her first love

last edited at Jun 13, 2019 8:56PM

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I kinda get why they had to get married when they did. Societal pressure is a shitty thing, especially in Japan. I saw a comment about talking things out and ending the relationship, but I know divorces are also really frowned upon as well. It's why "rent a husband/wife" things are an actual business in Japan. It's just a lose lose situation so I can see why even if there's no love, they'd stick together if there's nothing glaringly wrong with their life.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

This is gonna get dark

joined Apr 18, 2018

For those that don't want to be depressed, Whispering You a Love Song is still there to be read.

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Yeah, I'm reading the "forgetting rings" theme as symbolizing adultery on both sides. The "we worried about the same kinds of things" line in Ayano's flashback feels like it might be a hint that they were both closeted homosexuals when they got engaged.

I like the setup and honestly, it's getting interesting. I like your theory too and since it was worthy of a few pages of explanation, it could very well be the case! I have high hopes

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Aries_Lufir posted:

For those that don't want to be depressed, Whispering You a Love Song is still there to be read.

In the vol 2 is revealed that the kouhai is already engaged.................................to a teacher. this is fake

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

Aries_Lufir posted:

In the vol 2 is revealed that the kouhai is already engaged.................................to a teacher. this is fake

This world is full of lies.

6bf226425af0
joined Dec 5, 2016

A bitch and an idiot. What a combination.

joined Apr 6, 2019

I like the setup and honestly, it's getting interesting. I like your theory too and since it was worthy of a few pages of explanation, it could very well be the case! I have high hopes

Indeedy.
Shimura Takako is my goddess. One way or another, I know I'm gonna enjoy this.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

"I want to see you again. So much."
"Shit... I wanna see you too."

Huh huh huh.

Marriage ain't getting in the way of yuri. To space!

joined Jun 30, 2016

Both are stupid as hell.

To reply you must either login or sign up.