Forum › VAMPEERZ discussion

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Are the othe Vampires/Lilu guys not immortal too?
Why are they chill with eternity then?

If nothing else, they're mostly a LOT younger.
Also, they're idiots. Probably takes longer to get tired of eternity if you're an idiot.

The curse of being alive for eternity is the eternity part. The first hundred years or so are basically just a long human life span, but its the centuries that follow that it begins to become the curse that it is as the weight of time and accumulated loss bears down ever harder. These two were ancient.

last edited at Mar 20, 2023 4:12AM

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

45.22 panel 3 confused me, so I had to look back a bit.
I wonder if stabbing the thingy has any implications

Wow amazing catch. This didn’t even click for me

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Based on everything said this time, I suspect there may still be a twist coming...

joined Mar 23, 2022

it will be okay, I believe in ichika.It.will.be.okay. T-T.

StudentOfEtherium
Djp09ca4_400x400
joined Dec 16, 2017

god. that ending... i want them to be happy together, even if it seems impossible

joined Oct 12, 2021

Ffs, if this is another one of those "protagonist's love reincarnates as a child and they now live happily taking care of them, because their feelings are more than just romantic love" endings i'm gonna be sooo mad.

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

I'll feel empty when this is finally done.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Oh, for crying out loud....

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

45.22 panel 3 confused me, so I had to look back a bit.
I wonder if stabbing the thingy has any implications

I completely forgot that, I hope it means something good TwT

joined Jan 21, 2020

Ffs, if this is another one of those "protagonist's love reincarnates as a child and they now live happily taking care of them, because their feelings are more than just romantic love" endings i'm gonna be sooo mad.

Yea they better be fuckin by the end of this or im pissed

joined Dec 17, 2021

Yea they better be fuckin by the end of this or im pissed

Other than Yami to Boshi, was there any other series that did this?

Also, I mean if you are into oyako yuri, the romance can still work. Not that I want them to go that route here.

joined May 3, 2014

did I miss something about what kind of ending are we getting?????

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

They'll both reincarnate into cute school boys and we get a happy yaoi ending.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I am not really happy the way things are going...like...it had such a nice pace lovedovey action and all...I think it was rushed like...come on..this was too sudden...now.I dont know..

last edited at Mar 22, 2023 7:05AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

So I see everyone is going out in a 'true' Yuri fashion.

METAPHORICAL ENDING

If this gets anime, I'd really appreciate an alternative episode. Maybe a movie special?

¯_(ツ)_/¯

last edited at Apr 18, 2023 3:22AM

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Just a heads up that until the translated version is released and on Dynasty, keep any and all thoughts about the last chapter ENTIRELY SPOILERED (or just to yourself).

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I will wait patiently but like how many days it will need to be translated , just curious I will wait patiently

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

A great ending. Thank you for the hard work. The 2nd half of 46 is a bit of translation heavy. I will be waiting for the official team's work to see how close my own personal translation do.

Oh I cried. This is only the 2nd manga I read here that makes me cry. I just did not expect the plot ended that way. I did feel that there are at least 3 chapters of material that needed to properly finish the manga.

joined Mar 20, 2023

Man that ending made me anxious at first, but I loved it. I'm so happy and relieved tbh. I'm just glad Aria and Ichika still have each other and their love with no more shenanigans, forever

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 6:02AM

joined Mar 18, 2023

^
Final line of the manga: Aishiteru.... That was the line that makes me cry. Also, I cry through the final, long, kissing scene sequence. To see Aria behave totally a bottom is rare. Sakuya is now in control as new king. Everyone is there, even the zoombie Shiki.

I think it is high time that sensei can start looking for an anthology to include a shoujo manga slot for him. Whatever punishment he took for tracing should be forgiven. He is now obsessed with giving credits to photographers, which is something he should have done all along.

The persona of the characters have been changed, so I will have to read quite a few times to get some idea of it, and then wait for scanlation.

Thank you for the hard work, scanlation team.

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 3:43PM

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

I am glad with the positive responses of people now I can read without getting anxious lol

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 4:07PM

joined May 13, 2021

^
Final line of the manga: Aishiteru.... That was the line that makes me cry. Also, I cry through the final, long, kissing scene sequence. To see Aria behave totally a bottom is rare. Sakuya is now in control as new king. Everyone is there, even the zoombie Shiki.

I think it is high time that sensei can start looking for an anthology to include a shoujo manga slot for him. Whatever punishment he took for tracing should be forgiven. He is now obsessed with giving credits to photographers, which is something he should have done all along.

The persona of the characters have been changed, so I will have to read quite a few times to get some idea of it, and then wait for scanlation.

Thank you for the hard work, scanlation team.

so you guys have the Raw? Iv been looking for it my self since I would have no problem reading it but can not find it. You guys are lucky.... It should be translated and uploaded in the next few days so just a little longer for me.

joined Mar 18, 2023

^
I have the raw of the Monthly Sunday GX. As for volumes go, I will get a regular Vol.9, but what I am really waiting for is the patron edition of volume 9.

For this chapter my Japanese is limited, it is mostly a dialogue driven chapter. I understand the ending. But when, why, how, what, where I could not tell for sure. The most important thing is, what does the dialogue mean, starting in the scene where Ichika asked Sakuya about Aria, "Who is this girl?". Then later Aria addressed Ichika as Ichika-san, to the very end when Ichika finally addressed Aria as Aria-CHAN. At that point the memories came back for the both of them I think, or at least Ichika. Oh, since everyone more or less at the same social level now, there is no need for honorifics like sama. When Jirou talked to Aria as a equal and tried to bully her, Mao and Shadi beat the crap out of him. After all, Aria is Jirou's mother. Mao actually uses the right Chinese term (混蛋)("Mixed Egg") to describe how stupid and a**holeish Jirou treated Aria after Aria is finally awakes.
The manga was still rushed, and ended as if being chopped. I would say Show can easily written for around 4 chapters more to make the series into 10 Volumes. Villains can easily found. Unless I read it wrong, since Aria was unconscious for three months, Sakuya took charge and one thing she did was she approved and agreed with a peace process between another group of Lilus who is similar to Ghika, and it seems to be working

I am just a regular reader, so do not take what I wrote is golden and accurate. I will have to wait 2 more months to receive my volume 9 patron copy signed by Show.

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 5:27PM

joined May 13, 2021

^
I have the raw of the Monthly Sunday GX. As for volumes go, I will get a regular Vol.9, but what I am really waiting for is the patron edition of volume 9.

For this chapter my Japanese is limited, it is mostly a dialogue driven chapter. I understand the ending. But when, why, how, what, where I could not tell for sure. The most important thing is, what does the dialogue mean, starting in the scene where Ichika asked Sakuya about Aria, "Who is this girl?". Then later Aria addressed Ichika as Ichika-san, to the very end when Ichika finally addressed Aria as Aria-CHAN. At that point the memories came back for the both of them I think, or at least Ichika. Oh, since everyone more or less at the same social level now, there is no need for honorifics like sama. When Jirou talked to Aria as a equal and tried to bully her, Mao and Shadi beat the crap out of him. After all, Aria is Jirou's mother. Mao actually uses the right Chinese term (混蛋)("Mixed Egg") to describe how stupid and a**holeish Jirou treated Aria after Aria is finally awakes.
The manga was still rushed, and ended as if being chopped. I would say Show can easily written for around 4 chapters more to make the series into 10 Volumes. Villains can easily found. Unless I read it wrong, since Aria was unconscious for three months, Sakuya took charge and one thing she did was she approved and agreed with a peace process between another group of Lilus who is similar to Ghika, and it seems to be working

I am just a regular reader, so do not take what I wrote is golden and accurate. I will have to wait 2 more months to receive my volume 9 patron copy signed by Show.
You guys make it sound like it got a good ending so that is the most important thing in the end. On twitter now removed for some reason it is now being turned into an anime as long as things go as planned so if the last chapter was rushed then they would fix that in the anime.

Max Blackwell654
joined Jan 29, 2022

True just by reading chap 45 lol I felt like that's just too rushed like fr

To reply you must either login or sign up.