Forum › Adachi and Shimamura discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I'm enjoying the confusion of having absolutely no idea what the space suit plotline could possibly be about.

What's the last panel of page 15 about? It seems like a mean thing to say that's seemingly motivated by no reason and followed by no reaction.

It's Shimamura trying to give a little bit of a push to get Adachi motivated to start going to classes. It's not malicious.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

WOAH. THIS... THIS IS PROGRESS! I saw hand holding. lewd... BUT WOAH. I loved this chapter. I would love to see them together as a couple. Aaaaaaa. I need more.. I need to wait now for the next chapter.. Alright. I will return for the next Chapter. ~Hazmat

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

soft and fluffy feeling series

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

Just when I was thinking, "isn't this just friendship?" it got super yuri. Nice.

Cottoncandymom
joined Jul 31, 2015

I'm loving the pace, I've always been a sucker for a good slowburn and this looks like it won't disappoint

joined Oct 25, 2016

I like the progress and I see the ‘yuri’ tag but I’m also a little afraid this will turn into not-yuri...if that makes any sense

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

The pace is oddly soothing.

This sums up how I feel. I'm really liking this.

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

I like the progress and I see the ‘yuri’ tag but I’m also a little afraid this will turn into not-yuri...if that makes any sense

The manga ends after 3 volumes, so I don't think it covers everything (I never read it myself, but it's not enough to cover the whole story). It's the (currently untranslated) light novels that will pay off.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

There's good legs in this series.

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

The manga ends after 3 volumes, so I don't think it covers everything (I never read it myself, but it's not enough to cover the whole story). It's the (currently untranslated) light novels that will pay off.

There’s a 2nd manga adaptation. And will be serialized monthly in Dengeki Daioh but with a different artist/ illustrator I think.

last edited at Apr 6, 2019 7:11PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I read chapter 4 before 3. Oops.
I also haven't read the novel yet.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

There's a member here that is translating the LNs, the same person who has done the translation on this manga. So hopefully we'll all get our wish and be able to see it through to the end, heh

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

tfw person in a space suit cocked blocked you

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Very sweet story. Adachi obviously into Shima. Shima slowly discovering her feelings for Adachi will come soon

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

There's a member here that is translating the LNs, the same person who has done the translation on this manga. So hopefully we'll all get our wish and be able to see it through to the end, heh

There are currently 7 volumes out, so that's probably going to be a while! Not hating on the pace of the story or the speed of the translations (bless sneikkimies for translating both) by any means though, just stating that it will realistically take quite a bit of time. It'll be a slow burn for sure, but it'll be well worth it. Although, it's a shame that the manga got cut off at its third volume. :(

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

Adachi is so absolutely cute. How she acts is a lot of the way I do. I might even be like this around my own crush minus the lewd hand-holding

Tfwubestgirl
joined Aug 16, 2015

I'm enjoying the confusion of having absolutely no idea what the space suit plotline could possibly be about.

What's the last panel of page 15 about? It seems like a mean thing to say that's seemingly motivated by no reason and followed by no reaction.

It's Shimamura trying to give a little bit of a push to get Adachi motivated to start going to classes. It's not malicious.

To expand on shadesofgreymoon's explanation, "Would you not..." is an (old fashioned) way of propositioning someone. Ex. "Would you not stay for tea?" -> (is equivalent to) -> "Would you like to stay for tea?"

I'm not sure what the original text said, but if I had to guess I'd imagine it was probably something like「行かない?」or「行きませんか」which is similar in that they are also propositions and use the negative form of the verb.

joined Nov 27, 2017

The pace is oddly soothing.

Yeah, and it still feels like it's going somewhere, at least for the moment.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

now its becone a guessing game of who will cock block the pair by showing up uninvited. its like once a chapter now.

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Gay

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

It's turning full gay... I love it!

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

"Shimamura and I are friends. I'd never want to kiss her." - Adachi

This must be the rumored "famous last words". She just threw herself deeper into the point of no return. XD

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Seeing it from Adachi's POV (ch5) was so different from what I expected, I didn't even recognize the story at first.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

This may be some of the strongest denial I've ever seen. That whole scenario she concocted in her head to justify a situation in which just maybe she would want to kiss Shimamura had me cracking up.

joined Apr 1, 2017

We sure went from 0 to 100 real fast on the gay meter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.