Forum › Oddman 11 discussion

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

If anyone's wondering what happened with this, Oddman, much like Tae-chan, has moved over from Megastore Alpha to the monthly Hotmilk. From first glance (at least until the next issue comes out and we get a clear pattern), it looks like it'll might be new Tae-chan chapters one month and Oddman the next going forward, basically both maintaining their original bi-monthly schedules, albeit spaced out one month apart.

Anyhoo, new chapter's TL'd and I'll get to typesetting it later today.

last edited at Nov 9, 2019 9:06AM

joined Aug 21, 2017

Anyhoo, new chapter's TL'd and I'll get to typesetting it later today.

Goggled Anon: the hero we need, but not the hero we deserve.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

That translator's note made me break out into hysterical laughter.

Are you planning on putting the tic in now that its been brought up in the text? I'd actually prefer it not to be there, but that's just me.
Thanks for the scanlations! Oddman 11 is one of my absolute favorites.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Its like Christmas with all these classic mangas being updated today! Legit just got my chapter 12 Murcielago in the mail earlier as well, what a day for old school Yuri manga' froths at the mouth
lilies leak out of mouth instead of froth
I see some shipping in the midst! I kinda see the stank-chan/hentai-chan working.....

last edited at Nov 11, 2019 6:49AM

joined Feb 17, 2019

Thank you so much Goggled Anon!

Also are we sure Setsu got her head back? Cause she ain't acting like it, by which I mean kiss Shiraishi already, please, oh my god, she's starving

Firefox_egqceiphos
joined Oct 10, 2015

oh yeaaaaaah! i've been waitin a while for another chapter with all my faves

Mayuri_icon
joined Jun 24, 2015

"stank-chan" lmfao

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Did I miss a plot point or something with this whole “being responsible for destroying Japan” thing? Why is she worried about being responsible for this ...?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Did I miss a plot point or something with this whole “being responsible for destroying Japan” thing? Why is she worried about being responsible for this ...?

She got Tatari to cast that snow spell in ch43 so she could have a "white Comiket" and, as stated in ch44, they haven't been able to stop it for about 1-2 months now.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

She got Tatari to cast that snow spell in ch43 so she could have a "white Comiket" and, as stated in ch44, they haven't been able to stop it for about 1-2 months now.

Don't you just hate when that happens?

joined Jul 26, 2016

Careful what you wish for etc.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

This month's HotMilk confirms it's still a bimonthly relase for chapters. So it's Tae-chan this month, Oddman the next and so on

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

After looking again this whole manga looks like a monogatari arc and İ hope someday Shaft will animate this series

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

I mean, I know that I shouldn't be surprised at anything that Dowman Sayman does, but the last page of the chapter....good lord.

320px-annefrankhumanrightsmemorialantifaschistischeaktionsticker
joined Dec 31, 2018

hol up

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

So, lesbian harem +1, I guess ?

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I see the sister awakened some domme powers in her.

Also, that was definitely Kakashi's "ass shove from underground" technique, right?

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Two shall there be, a master and a student..."

62342532_p4_3
joined May 27, 2015

Also, that was definitely Kakashi's "ass shove from underground" technique, right?

That trope is way older than Naruto.

joined Nov 14, 2013

Hell there's even an arcade game in Japan with that as the primary mechanic, complete with a rubber ass to poke into.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

The technique is commonly known as "kancho" btw.

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

I think the reference was more of the "coming from underground" part rather than the ass poke itself.

Also, Setsu really was getting into the whole spanking thing wasn't she.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Hell there's even an arcade game in Japan with that as the primary mechanic, complete with a rubber ass to poke into.

As Norainhere pointed out, I was thinking more about erupting from underground to do it rather than just the kancho itself. But even that is probably older than Naruto as well lol

joined Oct 13, 2014

I think the reference was more of the "coming from underground" part rather than the ass poke itself.

Also, Setsu really was getting into the whole spanking thing wasn't she.

its seemed she was getting off on it. the thing i cant tell is if she was getting off on the spanking or the revenge... could be both

Shamimomo%20hug
joined Jan 23, 2016

SETSU CASTS FIST

To reply you must either login or sign up.