Forum › Cat & Piercing discussion

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Guys, this manga is exactly the same as Piercing Hole by Harada. But isntead of being yaoi, it's yuri.
I'm happy for seeing a Nekomura's work, I really love their artstyle.

last edited at Mar 5, 2019 11:07PM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

That's what the ending is about. Not an abusive lover, a jealous lover whose jealousy is actually well justified. That's also why Shuri feels very happy instead of scared: Ao-chan getting so jealous proves how strong her love for Shuri is. And the bite was just to overlay a new "mark" over the "marks" of Shuri's previous lovers.

That's what I was thinking too but it's a bit extreme to almost bite someone's ear off (who would want to hurt the person they love?) and the face Ao makes at the end is a little unsettling to be honest, it's like a sign that Ao isn't that good of a person at all

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

Before reading: Hmm Avalon Bitter eh? Eh why not?

After reading: Neat. At least it didn't ruin my day

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

i cant believe she just mike tyson'd her ass what the fuck bitch

Gudako%20profile
joined Nov 9, 2015

Biting kink taken to a different level. To be fair, she DID tell her she could "do anything" before the chomp. A painful kink is one thing, but oof.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

That's what I was thinking too but it's a bit extreme to almost bite someone's ear off (who would want to hurt the person they love?)

Hm... but the dressing on her ear is rather tiny, isn't it?
It couldn't have been that bad...

Off-model%20ishibashi-san
joined Aug 20, 2018

That's what I was thinking too but it's a bit extreme to almost bite someone's ear off (who would want to hurt the person they love?)

People are blowing that bite way out of proportion.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I'm not an expert at ear piercings but if there is already multiple holes in your ear wouldn't it be easy to make an even bigger hole?

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 12:28AM

joined Mar 2, 2019

I would really like my life partner to trust me enough to let me have some sort of marking like this on them, so I totally understand how it flipped a switch when she revealed that not only was she okay with it, she wanted it. The ear bite was probably not that bad if that kind of bandage was the only thing necessary. I didn't really get the toxic vibe tbh. It seems more like these two people would end up in a mutually beneficial type of thing.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

It was pretty good and also cute

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Avalon bitter strikes again!

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

I was so into it and was so hyped but when it got to the bite part, I exited out of the website and cringed extremely hard because I legit thought that Ao bit off her goddamn earlobe. Still, solid stuff, 9.5/10

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

It was pretty good. Good art with nice writing

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

I like this one. Ao seems like a perfect fit for someone like Shuri. I wondered why we were shown her being cheated on at the beginning, but after reading it it makes sense. That part is there to show that for Shuri, this kind of creepy possessiveness is exactly what she's looking for.

However, are we supposed to believe that Ao just ate all of Shuri's earings? That doesn't make much sense, but we're shown her putting her mouth over them and then Shuri's ears devoid of earrings, so it's kind of the implied meaning of the imagery.

last edited at Mar 6, 2019 5:34AM

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Who is more crazy? The girl who pierces her body for every lover she ever had, or the one who rips them all off with her mouth?

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Who is more crazy? The girl who pierces her body for every lover she ever had, or the one who rips them all off with her mouth?

Yikes, I did not like that. But with that many piercings, she should know better than to use a puncher!

Sfdsfksdfsd
joined Jan 15, 2019

hoho, i really like this possessiveness turning into sadism
Not my kinda thing irl but in fiction it's the Best

19243370_189319978264256_7134889760776107126_o
joined Dec 26, 2014

I like this one. Ao seems like a perfect fit for someone like Shuri. I wondered why we were shown her being cheated on at the beginning, but after reading it it makes sense. That part is there to show that for Shuri, this kind of creepy possessiveness is exactly what she's looking for.

However, are we supposed to believe that Ao just ate all of Shuri's earings? That doesn't make much sense, but we're shown her putting her mouth over them and then Shuri's ears devoid of earrings, so it's kind of the implied meaning of the imagery.

I don't think she ate the earrings,I think she made her take them all off. But some panels are confusing so I might be wrong
Either way I agree with you about the creepy possessiveness

joined Oct 19, 2015

Unfortunately, people's reaction to bisexual characters in manga kind of mirrors the LGBT community's treatment of bisexual people in general... :/

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

"Having the one you love give you a piercing is like a love mark"
Hmmmmmmm that sounds like something from a certain Minanuji work...

Also Nekomura is back on GxG, yay : D Now if only he's going to finish that "A secret between you and me" work...

Chocolate%20photo%20-%20copy
joined Apr 2, 2013

Is this like when a stray cat gets neutered and it also gets a triangle cut out in it's ear to show that it's neutered? I'm only referencing to the ear part.

Budokan2
joined Jan 13, 2015

I think the biting thing is okay coz
1. She said to do whatever and she really liked it anyway and
2. Having your partner carry around mementos of their previous lovers is kinda infuriating, so that act was just the top putting their bottom in their place~

Also it was nowhere near abusive since she took care of her when she was broken, didn't even hesitate (or at least it wasn't depicted) to be in the rebound position and I'd assume she wasn't stupid enough to not notice the amount of piercings didn't mean anything, and she prolly knew what they were since when it was revealed what the earrings were for she was pretty calm like saying "yep i knew it". That tells me she was very patient with her partner and didn't feel the need to force her until she was ready to say it herself~ uwu

joined Mar 5, 2016

this work clearly focuses more on the dangerous vibes than on the aftercare and i think it delivers on that very well. the evil grin was an excellent finisher.

joined Jan 17, 2017

That was fascinating. All matters of consent and/or abuse aside, please use a lot of disinfectant to avoid a very dangerous infection

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

That was hot as fuuuuuck dude.
also i hope this time they actually stay together considering her troubled past of lovers who only wanted her body or were fuckin around

To reply you must either login or sign up.