Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yeah that was definitely subspace for Hino.

Both are switches in reality. Perfect for lesbian relationships.

Honestly subspace is really nice. The power to enter it is vastly different than the power to induce it in others.

However, first off, y'all either need a sub or to be a sub. Without a submissive, subspace doesn't exist!

Sexual trance or getting lost in passion is not something unusual, nor limited to Dom/Sub relationships though.
Why is it better for lesbians than anybody else?

That aside, I still think that's just the artist's way to show arousal/embarassment. You are kinda diluting the actual thing by applying it to everything that makes the characters look dazed...

I am sure you can interpret Koguma's reactions that way, but Hino? Nah.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 7:05AM

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

lmao I love this soooo much. Hino-san is a damn genius.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

It's midnight in Brazil, I'm laughing my ass off, I'm asmathic and my sister thinks I'm dying

I see, a fellow Brazilian :D

Oe

Edit: I almost skipped chapter 7. I only realized it was out after reading the comments.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 3:53PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

A girl in my school used to do stuff like this to me ("forcing" me to do something, teasing me, etc) I told her I didn't liked it but to be honest.. I did :/ It was weird and felt wrong but I didn't cared. After some time she stopped and.. I kinda miss it...

Damn I'm weird

it's not weird. just embrace it (safely). you will thank yourself that you did.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Anyone thinking Koguma is getting bullied/tricked/forced into anything is just flatly wrong. She's enjoying and continues to enjoy it. Hino doesn't approach her ever other than when Koguma initiates by arriving at their meeting spot.

Edit: I bought it.

The subtitle on the dust cover is "I don't hate it." 嫌、じゃないです……

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 11:48PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

haha! cute. thanks for this.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/pjcnF9a.jpg

Aww, too cute! Thanks for the pic!

So she doesn't hate it, huh? Well, there had to be a reason she kept coming for more. Looks like the Reversal tag won't be used again anytime soon...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Anyone thinking Koguma is getting bullied/tricked/forced into anything is just flatly wrong. She's enjoying and continues to enjoy it. Hino doesn't approach her ever other than when Koguma initiates by arriving at their meeting spot.

That's cute.
But I never meant bullying in a bad way. There were these short story about a delinquent, with the help of two friends, "bullying" another girl into being with her (in one, the friends take the other girl's umbrella and then the delinquent shares hers with the other girl). There was no harm but it was still tagged bullying, which is why I thought this should too.

I wonder what happened with that story. lol

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 6:05PM by Tooko

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

That's cute.
But I never meant bullying in a bad way. There were these short story about a delinquent, with the help of two friends, "bullying" another girl into being with her (in one, the friends take the other girl's umbrella and then the delinquent shares hers with the other girl). There was no harm but it was still tagged bullying, which is why I thought this should too.

I wonder what happened with that story. lol

Name? Sounds familiar.

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

Name? Sounds familiar.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/bully_bullied#7

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 6:25PM

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Name? Sounds familiar.

That was fast. Thanks.

Edit: Oh, yeah...

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 6:27PM

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

no problem

Delinquint%20yuri
joined Sep 14, 2016

Name? Sounds familiar.

I mean it's called bully x bullied. Even if it doesn't contain serious bullying in the manga itself, it's part of the setting

Nice chapter btw, each chapter seems to be getting even cuter

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

This level of self-reflection is unrealistic and thats why I love it.

El
joined Mar 8, 2019

Aaaaagh, this chapter is just too precious!

I'm really glad it's going in this direction now, the formula for the first few chapters was getting stale.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

This is almost too cute. Almost.

joined Nov 7, 2017

Bam! Right in the 10 Ring!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Crazy mood whiplash, but this chapter was so cute it ended up working anyway.

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 7:01PM

joined Oct 14, 2016

Hino's attack : normal

Koguma's attack : 10000% critical

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This level of self-reflection is unrealistic and thats why I love it.

This is not self reflection. She's assuming the worst of their relationship without seeing any positives. It's something you do when you're depressed and have anxiety problems. I know from first hand experience. I'm also intimately familiar with that head-in-arms-on-desk slouch. My first year of high school is not one I remember fondly.

Now that I think about it, I relate a lot more to Hino-san than I previously thought.

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 7:07PM

joined Jun 28, 2018

The new chapter is so cute. It cures my broken soul.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Looks like sooner or later new characters might pop up soon. Also Hino is slowly but surely falling in love. Koguma's purity (?) is just on a whole different level.

joined Aug 18, 2015

I’m starting to love these two

Img_4897
joined Oct 27, 2017

Yeah, Hino is already head over heels if she flips out just from Koguma smiling at her.

I can’t believe this series has this much progression. We might actually see them in a relationship before the series ends.

joined May 1, 2015

Koguma's smile is super effective.
Hino is down.
Koguma doesn't even need to use her sexual prowess to tame Hino.

To reply you must either login or sign up.