Forum › Posts by Winniepupu

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

Does anybody know what happens to her twitter account? It appears to be suspended....what has she done...

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

No body else gonna talk about how sociopathic the MC is? She recognized a perceived inferiority in herself, but instead of moving on like a normal person, she acted solely to make herself feel superior to those around her. That's scary shit. It's one thing to behave that way and not recognize it, but to see your own inferiority complex and feed it... Wow.

I agree with you.

The MC doesn't like Akane, otherwise she would feel happy when Akane kissed her. Think about her thought during the kissing scene: 'at that moment, the feeling boiled inside me is neither joy nor confusion, but a overwhelming feeling of superiority'. She just enjoys the feeling that she is the one in control. She is selfish and manipulative.

And that's why I love Kodama Sensei's work. She's never afraid to bring out the worst side of people.

last edited at Nov 25, 2019 4:12AM

joined Mar 4, 2018

This is gold

joined Mar 4, 2018

This is a comedy version of "My Unrequited Love"
Love the art. Will definitely follow this series.

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

The first volume is so good and well-paced. The twists and turns hook you from the beginning. The author also took time to build Chika and Haruna's characters, making them believable and real.
But suddenly in volume 2, the pace was off. Too many new characters are introduced, and forgive me to saying so, they are all pretty plain. Even the cool teacher, who has plenty of screen time, seem too one-dimensional.
Then I found out the illustrator was able to come up his (or her) own plot from volume 2. That explained a lot...

joined Mar 4, 2018

Didn't expect Yomi (from Ga-Rei Zero) showing up on the last page.
I love this mangaka's art and storytelling style, so engaging!

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

The younger brother's confession is priceless! Cannot stop laughing...

Winniepupu
Suite discussion 06 Jul 02:59
joined Mar 4, 2018

I can't believe no one has made a comment...
The art is beautiful, and the storyline, although short, is believable. I can totally imagine Noriko can't hold her feeling towards Shimako.

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

Wow, an anthology of Noir! Never expect this coming after all these years

joined Mar 4, 2018

I can't believe no one has commented. This is basically official Marimite art work. Love it!

joined Mar 4, 2018

So funny! Waiting for the next one

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

Quite decent art and hilarious crossover with EVA

Winniepupu
Mare discussion 13 Jun 02:02
joined Mar 4, 2018

Oh, I also like the comic chapter, the one with Mea preparing for exams - you never know what kind of troubles demon girls have to face every day....

Winniepupu
Mare discussion 13 Jun 01:58
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like the story, and I'm almost 100% sure this manga was inspired by 'Atlach Nacha' - a visual novel came out around 1999. Their storylines are really similar- both start with a demon girl killing bastard guys to save a girl from a horrific gang rape. Both of the demon girls seem only to kill men way worse than themselves. They also both have a huge final battle with their masters. And of course, both have yuri - they fall in love with the girl they saved at the beginning of the story.

I agree there are unnecessary sex scenes, but some are there for building up the tension. The first rape scene is especially necessary, as it kind of sets up Mea as an anti-hero and gives a reason for Tsukiko to fall for her. The only thing I want to complain is the character development - most victims are just random people who come out of nowhere and then disappear. It would be nice the author cuts down some of these characters or gives them more back-stories.

Winniepupu
Beloved L discussion 04 Jun 00:58
joined Mar 4, 2018

This's one of the best manga/manhua I have read. The art is amazimg, the characters are well_rounded, and the story is realistic(with good amount of drama). I(as a Chinese)also read the Chinese version, but I have to say the English one seems more fitting for the story. Some English wording (like 'I want to... open this gift first' by the end of chapter 15) seem more seducing than in Chinese(我想...先拆开这个礼物).

Winniepupu
joined Mar 4, 2018

I love the Neon Genesis Evangelion posters. Yoshino is somehow fit for the tsundere Asuka