Forum › Citrus + discussion

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

I still think Mei should've been the present

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Women treat buying gifts like a chess move. They think getting the perfect gift proves their love. I've learned that there is no perfect gift. I either get people something generic and universally useful, like a gift card, or just ask them what they want.

last edited at Aug 20, 2021 12:02AM

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013

Pretty fun chapter, Mei and Matsuri bounce off each other surprisingly well and Mei's earnestness about anything related to making Yuzu happy is incredibly cute.

I'm surprised to see that many people taking Matsuri's words about being in a relationship at face value, she has been consistently depicted as the kind of girl that will lie to get a reaction or to simply hide the fact she has no actual experience about what she's talking about. Like, this isn't even the first time she has lied about having a girlfriend.

That said, I agree with the idea that she's pulling a Keima Katsuragi and taking her experience with Galge as the real deal.

joined Aug 10, 2021

Not gonna lie, this Citrus+ is actually better than the whole citrus. Loving it till now :D

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

I liked this interaction...now, where is that secret lover? Is there one? is it a boy, a girl, an imaginary something?

joined Apr 7, 2016

I doubt that Matsuri actually has a lover, given how she's usually lying just to mess with people or to get something she wants. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if she was referring to Harumi. I mean, I GUESS you could say that they've been dating for a while, given how much the author teases us with them.

joined Jul 26, 2016

I doubt that Matsuri actually has a lover, given how she's usually lying just to mess with people or to get something she wants. That being said, I wouldn't be surprised if she was referring to Harumi. I mean, I GUESS you could say that they've been dating for a while, given how much the author teases us with them.

It would certainly be very... Matsuri to take some creative liberties in describing that relationship. Rounding up 'a little' so to speak. :P

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

6 billion chapters later and I'm still holding out for Harumin and Matsuri to get together.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Women treat buying gifts like a chess move. They think getting the perfect gift proves their love. I've learned that there is no perfect gift. I either get people something generic and universally useful, like a gift card, or just ask them what they want.

Wow, I'm a dude. You just got weak skill. Very weak present game. Shameful.

But really though, what the hell arc are we in? Is the story meandering or is this the birthday arc where Matsuri gets a chance at some character growth? The first parts seemed clear, like with the new student council crew, but maybe this is just a bridge to exams?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

But really though, what the hell arc are we in?

Don’t ask—it just doesn’t pay to ask.

joined Jul 26, 2016

But really though, what the hell arc are we in?

What is an arc? A miserable little pile of secrets!

...tbqh I'm starting to question if there even is one anymore here.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

There are no arcs, there is just the Citrus timeskip to be filled.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

We are on the dreaded Yuzu birthday party arc

joined Jan 17, 2020

Can't we just have Harumin and Matsuri as the main couple? I can't stand Mei anymore..........

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

Not gonna lie, this Citrus+ is actually better than the whole citrus. Loving it till now :D

you´re setting the bar way to low

joined Sep 12, 2021

Matsuri is fast becoming one of my favourite characters in the whole of Citrus.

I bet she has been dating some older guy ...

Happy Birthday Mei.

50d13a199dce85e34f5bbb7ccb4f798c
joined Jan 4, 2021

They were acting like newlyweds yet they still not close to sex even with that "dinner, bath, or me"

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

ahhh the classic
“gohan ni suru, ofuru ni suru? soretomo, wa! ta! shi!”

hahaha yuzu u corny ass

joined Jul 29, 2014

Seriously... this "arc" (or whatever it is) is SO frustrating... Where is the Mei who kissed Yuzu practically in the first episode? This Mei is so plain, it seems that she has no blood in her veins... Every chapter feels like a dejavu, nothing new... Really frustrating...

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Gay Gay Homosexual

joined Jul 29, 2014

Seriously... this "arc" (or whatever it is) is SO frustrating... Where is the Mei who kissed Yuzu practically in the first episode? This Mei is so plain, it seems that she has no blood in her veins... Every chapter feels like a dejavu, nothing new... Really frustrating...

Actually it was the first chapter (I've checked) There's such a huge gap between Mei's character...

005ejqrjgy1fzoq9y1j6fj319c1sw7sj-
joined Jul 6, 2018

waaah, so sweeet~
Yuzu really is an ideal waifu

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yuzu keeps being so patient and warm with Mei-Mei and yet there's still such a wall of ice around her heart, even though all the daddy/responsability issues have been settled ages ago by now :[ . It would be nice if she could finally let her guard down a little more and treat Yuzu like she's actually happy to be with her. That would be too ''out of character'' I guess :[ Yuzu is asking for so little and she never gets anything.

last edited at Sep 19, 2021 10:15AM

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

It is an absolute honor to be the translator for this series.

Like many, Citrus was one of the things that first pulled me into the world of yuri, back when I didn't know a word of Japanese. Citrus is very special to me, and being able to help bring this story to my fellow English-speaking yuri lovers makes me happier than I can say. I'm so greatful to Chaosteam for bringing me on board! よろしくね!

(I can't believe Yuzu did the "dinner, bath, or me" thing and they still didn't smash... Actually, wait, yes I can.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.