Forum › Hero-san and Former General-san discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

"Resonate with me" That's how kids call it those days ?

Time%20to%20go%20home%20and%20shlick
joined Jan 18, 2016

Looks like it's resonance time for Cool Down and X! Can't tell if Cool Down is trying to help Hayate and Honey or X or if she's just along for the ride.

The date was really cute though.

joined Jan 22, 2015

Looks like it's resonance time for Cool Down and X! Can't tell if Cool Down is trying to help Hayate and Honey or X or if she's just along for the ride.

Why not all three?

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Why not all three?

Yeah.

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

I have a rule of thumb that says naked people with black liquid running down their bodies are rarely good news.

joined Apr 27, 2020

... holy shit, see before this i was thinking the whole fucking time "oh so cool down is one of those himejoshi who don't actually want to date girls but she's also the princely type who girls like by default" and "huh she definetly knows something we don't" but then... this...

also I applaud this manga for having the characters fuse, 10/10 gayest toku gimmick

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

I have a baaaaaad feeling about this... if they wind up fusing and forming that giant kaiju thing at the start... I think they're gonna need a stronger form to beat them.

Also it looks like Moe is starting to come around to the idea of peace. Maybe she and her mamas will defect like Honey?

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

The gag one liner character ends up secretly being the biggest baddie of them all

joined Jul 28, 2020

I was utterly scared that we would get a "the main couple is together so the story ends here" sudden last chapter (or that this manga would receive the axe treatment), but gladly we saw many a resonance in this chapter.

Hayate and Honey are too cute.

joined May 29, 2021

The gag one liner character ends up secretly being the biggest baddie of them all

I think this is absolutely the case. She saw them get together like she wanted, and then decided it was time to get serious.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This better be adapted within my lifetime.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Betcha whatever the heck Cool's up to she's doing it because she think it's necessary to take the ~RESONANCE~ of the others to the final level.

Rsz_1screenshot_2021-08-18_at_11-24-04_the_idolmaster_cinderella_girls_fr%c3%a9d%c3%a9rica_miyamoto_shiki_ichinose_%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc%e3%83%ac%e3%82%a4%e3%82%b8%e3%83%bc_-_pixiv
joined Apr 25, 2018

Ah, so they too understand the power of gays.

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Ooh, has Cool san seen enough and now wants to be apart of the Big Gay herself. I ship this.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Could be worse. They could be talking about epistemology (Daniel Ravinovitch dixit)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Could be worse. They could be talking about epistemology (Daniel Ravinovitch dixit)

At which point X will reject her, claiming that formalist thought inevitably leads to subjective, atomistic idealism! Oh, no!

I mean, that's what Carlos Núñez did... right?

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

This better be adapted within my lifetime.

I mean, 'Love after world domination' is getting an anime. So maibe some day.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

At which point X will reject her, claiming that formalist thought inevitably leads to subjective, atomistic idealism! Oh, no!

I mean, that's what Carlos Núñez did... right?

Jajajajaja, siempre es un gusto conversar con otros admiradores de Les Luthiers. (งᗒ‿‿ᗕ)ง
Recuerdo un manga en que las protas salían del cole y se iban a buscar bobas. Parece que "boba" en Japón es un refresco muy popular (a base de tapioca, que es lo que quiere decir el nombre) pero yo que no entendía nada pregunté para qué querían estas minitas encontrar unas bobas: ¿para seducirlas y llevarlas a un telo de lesbianas, acaso? Y me contestaron que sonaba muy razonable, porque ya lo decían Mundstock y Rabinovich: "Fornicar a tontas y a locas... esas, esas son las más fáciles."

joined Jul 8, 2019

Indeed

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

she's done viewing and enjoying the resonance from afar. now, it's time to RESONATE for real.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

BITCH

joined Feb 1, 2013

I have a baaaaaad feeling about this... if they wind up fusing and forming that giant kaiju thing at the start... I think they're gonna need a stronger form to beat them.

Also it looks like Moe is starting to come around to the idea of peace. Maybe she and her mamas will defect like Honey?

I've seen characters like Moe before. She's "the innocent" who comes into the middle of an ongoing situation, who accepts what they're told as gospel (ie, "They wanna hurt my moms, so they're the bad guys!") A similar thing happens in the the transformers show "Beast Wars", where a character in a similar situation comes to the realization that what they've been told is wrong. In Moe's case, she's thinking "I'm supposed to be a hero, but wanting to hurt people =/= hero..."

Moe is driven by a positive moral: protecting the people she cares about. But now that X isn't even trying to hide her dark and ugly side, Moe's struggling with a much more complex conflict than she'd believed. And X's grown so angry and embittered that she's effectively blinded herself to reality, and so attached to her Antonid identity that she's willfully ignorant of the fact that her Generals are clearly capable of feeling and understanding positive emotions. X belittles Melt's relationship with Kyouka and Moe (without any thought of alienating her), while Cool Down and Kyouka are behaving more or less like humans right in front of her.

It's increasingly looking like Melt and Kyouka are reaching a point where they're going to oppose X (if only for Moe). The only real wildcard is Cool Down... I'm beginning to suspect that she's just "playing the fool" to ensure X doesn't view her as a threat. And now, she's finally making her move...?

last edited at Sep 17, 2021 6:16AM

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

It's increasingly looking like Melt and Kyouka are reaching a point where they're going to oppose X (if only for Moe). The only real wildcard is Cool Down... I'm beginning to suspect that she's just "playing the fool" to ensure X doesn't view her as a threat. And now, she's finally making her move...?

Or, considering what kind of story is this, maybe she just likes X :P

joined Jul 26, 2016

Or, considering what kind of story is this, maybe she just likes X :P

My Incompetent Boss Can't Be This Cute o3o

To reply you must either login or sign up.