Forum › Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! discussion

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Haha, they are doing the thing.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ok but, boobs confined in fabric protected from the cold with several layers would be warmer than the rest of the body, and sharing body heat is warmer. I can excuse everyone being after boobs and other odd things, but I cannot excuse these inaccuracies!

I mean, they were hardly protected that much, she even kept her coat open in front. No wonder they were cold...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Hana unleashed, hide your wallflowers, hide your blushing violets or she is gonna charm all of them out there

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

With extras like these I feel like we're going to get a "Science Babies" tag eventually :P

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lovely. ^_^

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Hana is such a top by this point that I kinda legit worry about Chiaki's safety XP How the turntables indeed.

last edited at Dec 8, 2022 8:04AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I have usually seen the term “tiddy monster” applied in manga as an insult to characters with, as the phrase goes, “uselessly big” breasts.

But at this point Hana, who I adore and who I think of as by far the less idiotic of this Idiot Couple, has truly become a tiddy monster.

In a good way.

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

I got diabetes now

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

I have usually seen the term “tiddy monster” applied in manga as an insult to characters with, as the phrase goes, “uselessly big” breasts.

I only have seen it for that one Mega Milk meme

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

So kyute omg ⊂(・﹏・⊂)

So,%20lesbians%20square
joined May 5, 2022

the quality of this art combined with this ridiculous premise should be a crime

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

It's used by a lot of jealous characters

Unnamed
joined Jul 23, 2017

It's used by a lot of jealous characters

Oh, I though it was about seeing it on the internet, nvm.

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

This manga always has the best extras

Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

Whenever I see an update for this I hope for more Subaru/Riku development, I'm cheering for them.

joined Oct 2, 2021

So long and thanks for all the tits

Screenshot_20221211_001243
joined Oct 27, 2022

I hope the manga doesn't lose steam now that they're finally dating, I've been enjoying it way more since then. took them long enough

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Now now, these two need to follow proper yuri escalation; first pals, than gal pals, then REAL CLOSE gal pals, then roommates, then wives ;)

joined May 29, 2021

then wives

Woah, woah, woah there. History has never shown two women to be more than good friends or, at most, roommates.

joined Nov 13, 2021

Isn't it what you want

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I'm glad that went well.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I KNEW Kana wasn't as innocent as she seemed! She's totally the top.

Super, super cute chapter.

joined May 1, 2015

Top Kana, best Kana.
Momose is the only one who doesn't know that she has been married for 10 years. The paper and ceremony are just formalities.

joined Feb 1, 2021

Normally I figure the whole childhood-promise trope is a little dumb. But here I don't mind it, because "a little dumb" is basically the cloth from which this manga is woven.

Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I was waiting for the twist where it turned out to be something completely ordinary, leaving Touka disappointed. Glad to see that didn't happen.

To reply you must either login or sign up.