Forum › About a Lazy High School Guy Who Woke Up as a Girl One Morning (web comic) discussion

joined Mar 27, 2018

is this guy autistic

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

is this guy autistic

nah man, he's just a lazy fellow

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 3:10AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

How terrible would it be to be a guy, wake up as a girl - but you aren't cute at all...

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

It's so unfortunate that the chapters are so short.

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

So he's still a guy, after all. That totally makes sense... but drave me confused.

I would react different in his place. I'm a guy and I'm OK with it, but... If suddenly I woke up one morning with a female body, I think I would end assuming my new gender and actually become a girl. What does that mean? Am I some kind of agender or something?

last edited at Nov 26, 2018 1:49PM

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

So he's still a guy, after all. That totally makes sense... but drave me confused.

I would react different in his place. I'm a guy and I'm OK with it, but... If suddenly I woke up one morning with a female body, I think I would end assuming my new gender and actually become a girl. What does that mean? Am I some kind of agender or something?

That's not weird. A lot of people go through life without really thinking or caring about their gender and just take the path of least resistance. Even still though, I'm sure if your body was enough different from your idea of what it should be, you'd be uncomfortable.

Capture%20_2019-08-15-23-46-48-2
joined Dec 1, 2017

That's not weird. A lot of people go through life without really thinking or caring about their gender and just take the path of least resistance. Even still though, I'm sure if your body was enough different from your idea of what it should be, you'd be uncomfortable.

alright I understand. Then, I'm just an open-minded one.

joined Jan 11, 2018

A girl? Could this be a sign of yuri?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

We're pathetic. I had the same thought. Clutch at any straw :)

Nonetheless I am still rooting for tearful childlike girl who was in love with boy-sempai to have such a strong love that it overcomes the boundaries of gender.

Bonus: yuri is the lazy option - no birth control no pregnancy etc. Of course, long term, sempai may want to marry and stay home while a man earns a living so crying girl should emphasize how much hard work keeping house is.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

We're pathetic. I had the same thought. Clutch at any straw :)

eh, honestly, I think even objectively this is a pretty safe bet. This is the artist that did Nanashi no Asterism. They like to bring the gay to the table.

Nonetheless I am still rooting for tearful childlike girl who was in love with boy-sempai to have such a strong love that it overcomes the boundaries of gender.

Or, alternately, she's the only gay girl she knows of at the school and thinks this is a good prospect for a girlfriend.

Bonus: yuri is the lazy option - no birth control no pregnancy etc. Of course, long term, sempai may want to marry and stay home while a man earns a living so crying girl should emphasize how much hard work keeping house is.

The lazy option is never date anyone at all. ;p
Unless you have somebody that wants to take care of you.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Yuri?

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

The lazy option is never date anyone at all. ;p
Unless you have somebody that wants to take care of you.

this is true. lazy GTIAG won't take the initiative to date or maintain anythng

but what if tearful girl makes herself such a pain that dating her is easier?

Profile160x160
joined Nov 20, 2014

Aww yiss, Yuri-flag incoming!

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

... I like this better than what we were expecting, astonishingly enough. It's way funnier!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

I'm pretty sure the author will pair him up with blond boy or mr. bangs, considering her love of yaoi and crossdressing/genderswapping.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, gonna have to admit that this was funnier than yuri would've been.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Haha, too bad Orie-chan: no hetero for you.

joined Apr 30, 2014

Rats, I was hoping for genderbender yuri.

joined Mar 5, 2016

Haha, too bad Orie-chan: no hetero for you.

BOX BLOCKED

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

No Yuri route then?

Rats, I was hoping for genderbender yuri.

Same

last edited at Dec 11, 2018 7:12PM

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

But what if we take the girl... And turn her into another girl?!

last edited at Jan 1, 2019 6:28PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like Orie's enterprising streak already.

Also, I lol'd

the only time when u wish someone get raped

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

I'd like to get paid to sleep as well, living the dream one might say.

To reply you must either login or sign up.