Forum › Yuri Moyou discussion

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

This series is too sweet

I should reread it from the beginning though

Also, Hachiko must've realized people forgot who is who out of the sisters, because they (he? she?) reintroduced the sisters. I wish the love interests were re-introduced too, though.

Thats why I made the list of links to chapters split up into sisters a few pages back - coz I'd lost track of who was who

https://dynasty-scans.com/forum/topics/14366-yuri-moyou-discussion?page=11#forum_post_440480

I'd recommend re reading it sister by sister to get a good handle on each character arc.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

The two oldest aren't getting anywhere, please note. Youngest is already there, and 2nd youngest is boldly pushing forward. It's like there's a generational split.

I think its more about their ages than specifically that generation- the bravery of youth and all that?

P.s very nice new chapter :) Its fun to see 3rd sister developing her yuri game far quicker than her gf who was actually the one to ask her out.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The two oldest aren't getting anywhere, please note. Youngest is already there, and 2nd youngest is boldly pushing forward. It's like there's a generational split.

I think its more about their ages than specifically that generation- the bravery of youth and all that?

I figure its a difference of circumstance. The oldest is in a relationship with her student, so she is actively holding back.
The 2nd oldest is in love with her boss, which is problematic in its own way and requires more care than the high-school romances.

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

Yuika’s chapters are easily the best part of this series. I demand 50 volumes of them.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^Thats also very true- didnt think of that. The elder 2 are not so free to jump in without thinking of possible consequences.

But given the eldest actually agreed to date her student, even if they are not doing much yet- I'd say she is the type to follow her heart more than her head lol. Most teachers would never agree to even that much.

last edited at Apr 1, 2019 9:36AM

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Is being this cute legal?

Absolutely too cute. Calling the cops now.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ok. I started this manga, read it to the 21th Chapter and I love it. Looking forward to more!!! ~Hazmat

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

Motorboat?

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

You can just hear Miu's heart getting hit by an arrow.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

You think their parents will ever be brought up?

Flowers-le-volume-sur-ete-screenshot
joined Nov 22, 2018

So close!! Is this a "yesyesyesno" moment or a "nononoyes" moement?

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

The way sensei's eyes are drawn looks really messed up this chapter, what the hell. Were they always like this?

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

That was a reallllly close one.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Bottling up this atom bomb of hormones and feelings will result in the most mindblowing graduation ceremony of all time.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ohh damn

joined Jul 26, 2016

Bottling up this atom bomb of hormones and feelings will result in the most mindblowing graduation ceremony of all time.

Why am I reminded of the late parts of Pure Water Adolescence...?

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

You think their parents will ever be brought up?

Both mothers? Possibly so.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

The way sensei's eyes are drawn looks really messed up this chapter, what the hell. Were they always like this?

I don't see the problem. Might be just you.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

“Mission failed, will get her (to kiss me) next time.”

4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Sensei, you’ve been compromised. Get the hell out of there!

joined Mar 3, 2017

Holding hands at school?! You FILTHY degenerates!!

runrin Staff
Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

You monster, now I can't unsee it

they look different in this chapter because previously where her hair covered her eye, the line work showed through, but the shading was her hair. this last chapter, the white of her eyes is showing through her hair color, instead of just the line work. it does look super weird. her hair color seems to have changed a bit too.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

nah, it's just sensei's plexiglass wig

Gyerin200
joined Sep 6, 2011

Boobs are everyone's favorite.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Queen is getting louder in the background
Yeah, I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars
On a collision course
I am a satellite, I'm out of control
I am a sex machine, ready to reload
Like an atom bomb about to
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh EXPLODE

To reply you must either login or sign up.