Forum › A Lesbian Elf and a Cursed Princess discussion

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Some people seem to not realize that there has been a light novel tag dating back several years. This isn't a groundbreaking development ya'll. Sure it hadn't been used for a while, but it's not like there isn't a precedent for this.

Don't have time to read all of this right now but I'll be giving it a read soon. Thank you to the translators and I hope you keep doing this kind of stuff.

Bitter_Yuri_Reader
B54b9b73acf116a04cdf291380171b8e
joined May 2, 2018

This was actually very refreshing! At first I was intimidated by all of those words but I ended up getting into it.

I get not everyone loves reading but come on. As other people have mentioned before translating this must have been such a pain in the ass so thanks for the hard work I appreciate it a lot <3

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 7:56PM

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Well, I liked it. And it seems the majority of people agrees with me.

keep it comming. I wanna see what happens next!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I will read it when I have time. It looks fun.

TheYuriReviewer
Profile_picture_by_theyurireviewer-d5lqbnw_(4)
joined Mar 24, 2013

This is adorbs. Loved it.
Can’t wait for a continuation.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

i didnt know i needed yuri light novels in my life until now..

last edited at Jul 23, 2018 8:20PM

joined May 4, 2018

This is a really nice LN so far, and I cant wait for the updates :)

joined Jul 23, 2018

Why is it such a big deal that this is a LN? It has a great plot, few but wonderful illustrations, and interesting character development. Yuri is Yuri regardless if it's written text or a bunch of pictures. Personally I enjoyed it and I can't wait for future chapters

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Ugh

joined Jun 1, 2016

Wow a lot of people clearly ignored the light novel and text tags

1498580675892s
joined Jan 16, 2014

well i don't know if i'm the only one worried by the fact that the Rem hasn't eat anything yet

0025_2d6ec0da0f4bf2e38ab1a00396fa809b
joined Feb 7, 2013

There are plenty of LN on this site in the past. I wonder why people start whining now.

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

So when does this get an anime adaptation?

joined Jan 22, 2015

Wow a lot of people clearly ignored the light novel and text tags

People ignoring tags is nothing new. Which is a shame since this site does an amazing job of tagging things.

joined Jan 22, 2015

well i don't know if i'm the only one worried by the fact that the Rem hasn't eat anything yet

I expect she will soon collapse. Hot intense lesbian sex probably burns a decent amount of calories and she hasn't properly eaten in days.

Awaiting chapter 2 to confirm.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

yedad posted:

Considering the fact it was established that she didn't eat for at least 4 days before entering mansion, then in mansion she spend at least 1 next day without eating, (not to mention she had 2 hot lesbian sexes that had to take a lot of energy from her) I'm honestly surprised she can still move at all and has energy to do anything. She honestly should have lose conscious after falling into that trap, not crawl out of it, have sex and then go on without eating and complaining about it for next whole day.

But first sex was really hot, so I forgive author for that.

last edited at Jul 24, 2018 2:31AM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Thank you to the team that translated this one - really enjoyed it.

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

I think that getting mad over a just-text story is meaningless
Just enjoy the GAYNESS

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

Why is it such a big deal that this is a LN? It has a great plot, few but wonderful illustrations, and interesting character development. Yuri is Yuri regardless if it's written text or a bunch of pictures. Personally I enjoyed it and I can't wait for future chapters

LN is just too mundane, I'd rather read VN than LN.

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

I don't mind LNs, I write and draw as a hobby myself so this is well into my interests like the other doujinshis

Well, this story started interesting until it went kinda too hentai for me in the end. The second sex scene just felt too forced and honestly kind of out of nowhere. Maybe the princess being startled on Rem leaving the room and her reaction on Rem finding out the grimoires would be more interesting for me than a cliche drug induced love making. Idk just me.

The first part was a good read though, I like how it described the world of the elf village, how Rem's general relationship with the town is and how she journeyed out of those walls. It was great! I'm looking forward to how this story progresses maybe with a less tone on the obvious sex for sex sake. It would be nice to see how their relationship would grow from this.

C2
joined Apr 3, 2016

Didn't think this would be my cup of tea but I'd like to see more.

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

So I have another website where I read all these LNs and WNs but it's REALLY pleasant to see this type of stuff in Dynasty as well. Thanks for uploading this here and for scan/translating!

Lol it escalated very quickly but I'm curious what made those ex husbands divorce the princess, is it because she turns into a cat or because she's a mad scientist of some sort? Or both.

ps: I'm uncertain how people can proceed after seeing the tags, the first all-text-page, AND then complain. o_o Well I guess that is internet nowadays.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

sheska posted:

LN is just too mundane, I'd rather read VN than LN.

Yea, because books are boring by default. There is no way to tell a good story through them without sound and movement to keep your attention, I am right?

Rainillo posted:

Well, this story started interesting until it went kinda too hentai for me in the end. The second sex scene just felt too forced and honestly kind of out of nowhere. Maybe the princess being startled on Rem leaving the room and her reaction on Rem finding out the grimoires would be more interesting for me than a cliche drug induced love making. Idk just me.

The first part was a good read though, I like how it described the world of the elf village, how Rem's general relationship with the town is and how she journeyed out of those walls. It was great! I'm looking forward to how this story progresses maybe with a less tone on the obvious sex for sex sake. It would be nice to see how their relationship would grow from this.

I completely agree. I really liked how well Rem character and life was fleshed out. Her running away was very well done. I'm not going to lie I had few assumptions about plot based on title alone (that Rem x Princess will be OTP), so once I got the feeling of the story I started to have certain expectations of where it will go. So I was really disappointed how the whole mansion part was handled. As I feel sorry for our poor elf I really wished princess would turn out to be the one who will be nice to her, but we all know how it went. Possibility of them bonding and becoming closer is still there, I just thought we will already get it in this chapter. When we got to sex I realized I'm reading smut, so I didn't really mind those elements, especially since first one was executed really well and was just hot. Second one on the other hand was totally forced. I understand it was used to explain aphrodisiac thing and make princess turn into cat in front of Rem, but I'm sure it could be done differently or sex itself could be written better. At this point I really wanted to see them talk and interact. On that topic. While from my understanding it does make sense why princess would use it, I was at the same time disappointed by its inclusion. I hoped it was instead a part of princess curse (you know, while keeping with cat theme, going into heat?) and she was spreading some kind of pheromones which affected Rem. Alternatively she simply got turned on because of her inner gayness/princess smell without understanding what is going on (she is called Lesbian Elf after all). Last option, for whatever reason she could react to princess stronger than others because she is elf (or they have some special spiritual connection or something like that). And last thing, while author do remember Rem didn't eat for days, the fact it wasn't addressed yet and it doesn't seem to really affect Rem in any negative way is really starting to chip on my suspension of disbelief. And it is a really stupid reason to lose it over, so eat something already yuri damn it!

last edited at Jul 24, 2018 9:42AM

joined Oct 23, 2016

Such a shame its mostly text, the art is amazing. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Rin
joined Aug 4, 2017

I really liked this, though yeah I do agree it kind of went too hentai for my tastes lol.

That said, I really hope this at least opens up the possibility of more yuri LNs being posted here. I love light novels, but it's insanely frustrating trying to find yuri ones anywhere. Having them on here would be a lifesaver.

To reply you must either login or sign up.