Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

Sigh... I know, I know. I shouldn’t be irritated. But I kinda am.

It’s just so... predictable. =(

[30] I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA TELL HER HE WAS GAY!

him thinking back to kuro telling iro not to be ashamed of what she loved. i thought he was gonna be like, "thats why i hope you dont think i should be ashamed for loving dudes."

Oh this would’ve been 1000 times better. Or if he was interested in Iro, which tbh I thought was going to be the direction the author would go, which I’d also be fine with if only because then her trying to play matchmaker and/or being his sounding board could be an interesting way for her to figure herself out, too. Or even just realizing that she was overthinking their day together because of how she really felt.

Welp. I’m willing to see this through as I still like it overall, but yeah. Just not a fan of this direction.

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 3:01AM

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

Wait don't they already know that they're gay for each other? Haven't we been over this already? I'm so confused what's this development

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Hoping for Kurokawa to say yes to the lad. Just so I can have a long-ass drama of Fujishiro's angsty lesbian feels. But there's also a part of me that sees how agreeable the boy is. He is nice and he looks good together with Kurokawa.

But I sense Kurokawa's not going to.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

In this chapter we unnecesarily crossover with a shoujo manga and shit on a nice kid. Join us next time where we kick an old man down the stairs.

Screenshot%202021-01-25%20004222
joined Jan 17, 2021

Give us the yuri we need. Pls not this shh

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

[30] I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA TELL HER HE WAS GAY!

him thinking back to kuro telling iro not to be ashamed of what she loved. i thought he was gonna be like, "thats why i hope you dont think i should be ashamed for loving dudes."

Dang, that really would have been way more interesting. The chapter altogether made it look like it was heading...well, where it headed, but if it had gone this route instead, you could look back at the things he was saying and realize it makes perfect sense. And it wouldn't just fall into a boring old trope.

joined Aug 8, 2020

Noooo.... please just shut him down right away. You already know who you really love.

joined Apr 29, 2020

I know this guy is just filler to get them to realize their feelings but he's so boring.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

nice walkingnorth avatar. i was bummed when aerial magic was put on hiatus, but the story wasn't really going anywhere. love their art, hopefully they make more yuri eventually.

Last I checked, Ari North said in an interview that she was working on a new story. It's been several months, though.

Fishy
joined Oct 19, 2020

With that chapter cover, I don't think they are fooling anyone with the cliffhanger. Seems like we are in the endgame. Wouldn't be surprised if it ends in 2ish chapters. Can go for a few more volumes though, you never know with those.

edit: by rough count that's the end of volume 5, so probably another 6 ch?

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 7:12AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

[...] but when I saw page 10, it pushes that thought away because despite Kurokawa wondering the what if scenario, when she looks at the mirror, she pictures herself with Nanaki.

That very much reminded me of the differences between Shimamura's two Nagano trips. You can just see Kurokawa realize whom she really wants at her side there. And seeing how she spent the entire time worrying that he would misunderstand why she picked these clothes, there's no chance she'd say yes.

Meanwhile, Fujishiro is exploring her own feelings as well...

Img_20210903_230019_067
joined Aug 2, 2020

What if, maybe it's about time this ended

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

uh oh spaghettio

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

[...] but when I saw page 10, it pushes that thought away because despite Kurokawa wondering the what if scenario, when she looks at the mirror, she pictures herself with Nanaki.

That very much reminded me of the differences between Shimamura's two Nagano trips. You can just see Kurokawa realize whom she really wants at her side there. And seeing how she spent the entire time worrying that he would misunderstand why she picked these clothes, there's no chance she'd say yes.

It seems that way, but doesn't mean she wont do something dumb. This reminds me of that dude Mari breifly dated in girlfriends because she was trying to replace her feelings for Akko. People can do dumb shit even when they know better.

But I do hope not- it would just drag it it out pointlessly - and I hope this is the push they both need.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

It seems that way, but doesn't mean she wont do something dumb. This reminds me of that dude Mari breifly dated in girlfriends because she was trying to replace her feelings for Akko. People can do dumb shit even when they know better.

But I do hope not- it would just drag it it out pointlessly - and I hope this is the push they both need.

I did worry for a moment since Kurokawa can be insecure and even a bit of a pushover at times, but after spending the whole day thinking about how she might have to reject him, she really should know what to do...

Screenshot%202018-12-25%20at%2001.01.20
joined Jul 22, 2017

She spent the whole chapter being like "Oh no, I don't want to accidentally send him signals. Also I love my wife." so I don't think she's going to date him. Also his speech bubble asking her out was negative like it was something said in a horror scene so the tone seems pretty clear that Kuro doesn't want this. It's going to be fine lol

joined Feb 18, 2015

The fact that, as she was thinking that this guy is probably the only guy she can have this kind of comfortable discussion with, she had intrusive thoughts of Fujishiro, suggests to me that she'll tell him no immediately. After all, he just told her that he likes her because of the fact that she's honest with people.

New
joined Aug 4, 2016

Plot twist: he doesn't actually like her or want to go out with her at all. He can tell she loves Fujishiro and is doing this to push her to realize it.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

uh oh spaghettio

Thank you for that. I really did lol. And this girl better head to hear girlfriend before hurting -kun.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

She spent the whole chapter being like "Oh no, I don't want to accidentally send him signals. Also I love my wife." so I don't think she's going to date him. Also his speech bubble asking her out was negative like it was something said in a horror scene so the tone seems pretty clear that Kuro doesn't want this. It's going to be fine lol

You have good reading skills.

I'm a little bit surprised so few people notice those details.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

C'mon author, we know how this is gonna transpire, why would you feel the need to put it as yet another cliff-hanger?

EDIT:

This.

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 11:55AM

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

This is real nice.... But anyone knows what happened to Dear my Teacher?

joined Sep 28, 2017

INB4 This one gets licensed as well and its retired from this site and the translation team will drop it as they want us to "support" the artist leaving us no choice but to look for the licensed mangas and spend money or stop reading it at all just as it has happened to another ones and so we start looking for another (unlicensed) mangas.

It's all so tiresome

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 1:19PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Too bad man. You just had the luck to be in a yuri manga.

joined Apr 29, 2018

INB4 This one gets licensed as well and its retired from this site and the translation team will drop it as they want us to "support" the artist leaving us no choice but to look for the licensed mangas and spend money or stop reading it at all just as it has happened to another ones and so we start looking for another (unlicensed) mangas.

It's all so tiresome

i don't have anything against suporting the artists. but the reason why i keep reading translated scans is because... i don't know? its... translated?! i love how they tell us "support the artist" but it's in freaking japanese or chinese! WHY would i want to buy something i CAN'T read!

last edited at Jan 28, 2021 2:02PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.