Forum › Shishunki Medical discussion

Akari
joined Apr 16, 2013

Man, I wish people just told each other what they thought instead of bottling everything up all the time. It helps literally nobody.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I think the ending is somewhat optimistic. Shuuko doesn't plan on letting Kiku go. Ever. But Kiku doesn't seem to be a "victim" either. She goes tit for tat with Shuuko, so the relationship is balanced.

We only get Shuuko's POV, but for all we know, Kiku already planned her future life with Shuuko, but didn't tell her yet. She seems to be the type to know exactly what she wants, like when she asked for a reward.

Mina_run
joined Apr 16, 2018

I NEED a sequel.

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Man, I wish people just told each other what they thought instead of bottling everything up all the time. It helps literally nobody.

In her head, saying it is an unecessary risk that could mess their intimacy up

joined Jul 26, 2016

The world would be a whole lot easier place if people weren't as routinely transfixed by their fears and anxieties as they are.

32104671_1715652908533240_2109611648586088448_n
joined Jul 30, 2015

Come on Kodama Naoko you always make this sad storys. What is wrong with the fact to be in love with a girl and don't make a child... Important is the love not the stupid things like give birth, what everyone think is a normal relationship.. Happy Pride days.. xD..

joined Jul 11, 2015

Make this a series... Please... T_T

yes please T_T i like it, idk u guys tho :v wasnt the part where we can obviously know that they are really into each other enough? xD

A85b3543-23b0-436a-a1a7-7ef9eb4e7778
joined Apr 30, 2016

Kiku might have no intention on letting you go either

I hope so, it looks like they enjoy being in each other’s presences very much
From reading the comments, I thought it’s gonna be a bad ending, I’m glad it’s not.
Someone said that Kiku might leave Shuuko in the future, don’t think about it, if it manga didn’t show it, then it didn’t happen.

Aru23
joined Jun 24, 2013

What a way to ruin it at the last page. When you finally conceive a sound drama (in since god knows how long) and not just for the sake of generating drama, you go and finish it by diminishing and throwing out the window a good character. One who cares deeply for her girl, but she is scared of the future her girlfriend seeks because it could be one without her, but even so, she really wants to try be part of that future with her.
All this good grounding only to after in the last panel completely disregard all of it and end with the usual cheap plotwist, and sasy bad girl is bad. I don't understand you Kodama.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

All this good grounding only to after in the last panel completely disregard all of it and end with the usual cheap plotwist, and sasy bad girl is bad. I don't understand you Kodama.

There was a plot twist? I think Shuuko's behavior was pretty consistent throughout. Nothing really changed on the last page. We just learned more about how deep Shuuko's insecurities go.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

She just simply thought to herself, she knows she isn't the kind of person Kiku should be with in order to reach her goals and probably should break up with her for her sake, but she won't do it because she doesn't care what Kiku's plans are, she will stick to her as long as possible. And from Kiku's interaction with her it seems like she cares about Shuuko and probably is fully prepared to share future with her, despite it not being the conventional one. Nothing in this story really suggest there is some kind of imminent danger of their relationship other than Shuuko's insecurity. Which as far as we are aware might be just that, insecurity. And she simply won't go down without a fight if only reason Kiku would want to break up is because "but we are both girls". Only option would be if Kiku really doesn't love her that much. So I actually saw it as pretty happy story.

last edited at Jun 4, 2018 5:54PM

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

So I actually saw it as pretty happy story.

I agree in general, but when you say the only threat to their relationship is Shuuko's insecurity, I think that's actually a rather major threat. Her childish behavior is kind of cute in a high school romance, but would just be really irritating in any kind of long-term relationship.

Obviously, things could change, but if Shuuko insists on acting so dependent, then it's reasonable to think Kiku might dump her at some point. Not for the reasons Shuuko fears, but because of the attitude Shuuko adopts in reaction to those fears.

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Now we need another sequel in Kiku's POV to know her life plan with Shuuko in it lmao. I don't REALLY get the aaaangst here, the way Shuuko thinks is actually quite funny and I am sure a few years later she will grow out of it. And other than that, the manga did make an effort to show their interactions which proves that Kiku does love Shuuko, so erm, still a happy ending to me (by Kodama Naoko's standard of course)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It's sad. Japan has a growing population crisis. Yet their laws activity hinders lesbians from becoming parents. You would think that the government would do anything to encourage a growth in the birth rate.

Don't you know that gay people destroy families and if you force them into heterosexual arrangements they'll pop out children like everybody else? Learn your politics.

If the japanese politicians are as corrupt and stupid as our american ones then I don't want to know them.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

this is good.. but hella sad ;-;

joined Jan 8, 2014

There was a plot twist? I think Shuuko's behavior was pretty consistent throughout. Nothing really changed on the last page. We just learned more about how deep Shuuko's insecurities go.

The way i saw it the tallest of the two was making a point to help/look out for the short one...and even instigated with the "reward" ... you cant share all dark thoughts with everyone...and most are fleeting...
Id say I'd agree this was just a look at insecurities that happen in all relationships

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Ooooo Kodama still all up in this Yuri manga game! Even enough time for a one shot on the side of a new project, impressive! And yaaaaaaaay for finally doing a manga with nips showing on tiddies!!!! Im so proud!!! Much pleased, very boob

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This was really nice. From what I've seen, though Shuuko is afraid Kiku will leave her, Kiku doesn't seem to have any intention to, she was even the one that asked for sex.
Anyway, a sequel or a retelling from Kiku's perspective would be really nice.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

-Married and had kids
that is honestly a nightmare.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

This is a bit sad, somehow I feel that Kiku will leave her in future.
Hardly studious people get along with non studious people mainly in high universities (Kiku's future).

Personally I have to disagree with this though, having a non-studious and studious person can bring more diversion to a relationship. I actually think they will stay together. With Kiku being so straight-lined I feel like what's her name brings a nice curve to it and Kiku actually likes that. Her whole life is all planned out and goes according to her plan, but I think she likes how carefree her girlfriend is and how she kind of breaks through the daily slur of her life.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

wait, they give out condoms at school!?

Many countries outside the US have a rather relaxed sex education and do not think children will turn into perverted monsters when they see a condom.

This, thank you. I can't stop laughing when I see the R18 in a USA film just because they show a pair of tits, that's like R13 or even R7 in Spain xDDDDD but hey, you can see blood and guns and that'll be less than R15 in the USA film! x'DDDD

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

Ooooo Kodama still all up in this Yuri manga game! Even enough time for a one shot on the side of a new project, impressive! And yaaaaaaaay for finally doing a manga with nips showing on tiddies!!!! Im so proud!!! Much pleased, very boob

Emmm this is from Yuri hime wildrose vol7, this one-shot has 5 years...

Tumblr_mqsgcvuolq1s1l3cpo1_500
joined Jul 12, 2012

There's nothing wrong to have those kind of thoughts, especially in a relationship. But the best thing she can do is to openly talk about her thoughts and feelings with her girlfriend. Communication is key after all.
Believe me I know, after being 7 years with my girl I learned that its ok to be vulnerable infront of our loved ones. They'll always be there to listen and reassure you that everything will be ok.

joined Nov 2, 2015

Like Akirio said above, these insecurities are very normal in a relationship, even in a het one ("Omg my darling is so outta my league it's almost a guarantee he/she will leave me"). This is a happy oneshot because Shuuko at the end showed that she's a fighter who is willing to keep her girl even with those insecurities haunting her. I respect people like that a lot, because there's a balance between thoughtfulness and determination. Much better than the pathetic doormat who back off because they aren't strong enough to weather a hardship, and then give a pretentious "I'm only thinking for your future!" to excuse their cowardice.

Whether your partner should be with you or not is her choice, not yours. Your duty is to live sincerely, don't be a dick if she choose to walk off, but don't be a matyr if she wants to stay either.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

OwN

To reply you must either login or sign up.