Forum › Killing Me! discussion

joined Jul 26, 2016

So basically vampire bats that can hold a conversation and don't bother cattle. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

So basically vampire bats that can hold a conversation and don't bother cattle. ʅ ( • ε • ) ʃ

Yeah, if the bat was immune to most mortal weapons, had super human strength, and speed, and could drain you dry.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

Midnightgunner posted:

Also may I just take a second to complain about this only too common depiction of missed shots that'd require the shooter to have been aiming at the target's toes? No wonder you're not getting results, girl... >_>

Well it may not be realistic but it's a very easy way to depict a missed shot with little ambiguity.

johnb posted:

imagine thinking vampires could possibly be straight

Vampires aren't staight, or gay. They are blood sucking hell spawn. Their only purpose is to feed on our very lifeblood.

I don't know about most vampires but this one definitely seems to be rather not so straight.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Well it may not be realistic but it's a very easy way to depict a missed shot with little ambiguity.

Still looks dumb as shit and a few well-placed lines would do the job at least as well.
Hell.
Recalling some Mickey Mouse issues from when I was a wee brat, even Disney comics know enough to use that visual effect.

Yeah, if the bat was immune to most mortal weapons, had super human strength, and speed, and could drain you dry.

DETAILS. =3=

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 11:13PM

Tumblr_nsb2wsngkl1t0bs5do3_250
joined Jul 2, 2013

Still looks dumb as shit and a few well-placed lines would do the job at least as well.
Hell.
Recalling some Mickey Mouse issues from when I was a wee brat, even Disney comics know enough to use that visual effect.

The target is moving. There are three impact effects total showing her moving backwards and side to side to avoid the shots. If shot from an angle, the bullets eventually have to hit the ground at some point. There's nothing wrong with the image.

last edited at Jun 1, 2018 11:56PM

Screen%20shot%202017-12-10%20at%208.19.31%20pm
joined Dec 26, 2013

Lots of vampire reference here like the Dracula and Carmilla one.

last edited at Jun 2, 2018 6:42AM

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Back in my day, vampire hunters didn't faint by being licked in the lips. Then again, they did die horrific deaths, so this might be for the better. Also:

It's not good to tell people you're going to kill them!

Well, shit I've been doing it wrong my whole life.

Midnightgunner posted:
Also may I just take a second to complain about this only too common depiction of missed shots that'd require the shooter to have been aiming at the target's toes? No wonder you're not getting results, girl... >_>

It could be worse

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

She should have remained angry at her xD until Vampire chan figured what she did wrong

joined Feb 23, 2016

I likee

obssesednuker
joined Feb 11, 2014

I like how blasé the nurse is about one of her students shooting at another one in her nursey...

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

God what a tsundere haha

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

She might be also missing her shots because she's in love with the target. but who knows

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Why did she stop attacking at Vampire-Chan's words?

Newbie-San is still terrible at her job.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

why so short? WHYYYYYYYYY

joined Jan 8, 2017

That statement that she'll stop sucking Saki's blood once she becomes an adult made her likability drop severely for me. She deserves a bullet for that (though maybe not a fatal one).

Satchmo_Omega
Hedgehog
joined Feb 26, 2018

You'd think someone would notice her constantly firing a gun in school.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Dude that Saki is a bitch, "i will stop sucking your blood when you become an adult" are you for real? are you really that egocentric? i dont know about you guys, but for me this dropped my liking for this chick to zero.

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 8:16PM

__io_euclase_and_rosetta_granblue_fantasy_drawn_by_takishima_asaka__1d4a58edaca73c7fce39685c5353a2f6_crop
joined Dec 30, 2014

Dude that Saki is a bitch, "i will stop sucking your blood when you become an adult" are you for real? are you really that egocentric? i dont know about you guys, but for me this dropped my liking for this chick to zero.

I understand how you're feeling, but Miyoko is the vampire and Saki is the hunter.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

So, the vampire girl is literally a pedophile... good to know.

I appreciate the translators efforts, though I must say I'll pass on any future chapters, since both main characters kind of annoy me. I liked this better when it was an oneshot called Nightmare Syndrome.

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 10:11PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

that comment was extremely off putting so I get why tsundere girl would be mad. Kind of annoyed it got resolved so quickly. Feels like there was a chance for relationship development there but now it's back to square one

last edited at Jun 3, 2018 9:51PM

Sin%20t%c3%adtulo
joined Apr 24, 2014

that comment was extremely off putting so I get why tsundere girl would be mad. Kind of annoyed it got resolved so quickly. Feels like there was a chance for relationship development there but now it's back to square one

Indeed

joined Jul 3, 2017

I don't know about this chapter...

S.m.%20logo
joined Jun 3, 2017

Vampires are pedophiles?

Shocking...

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this chapter kinda fucked up the feel of the whole manga for me, nothing really got resolved and the vampire got her way in the end.

joined Sep 25, 2015

All these people complaining before the story even progresses further.
What a bunch of weak, entitled, vanilla shits.

To reply you must either login or sign up.