Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Presumably the sports club members are busy practicing their sports so at least they have an excuse. The girls who shanghai'd Honami into doing all their work even though they either aren't in a club or don't have anything to do for that club are the real villains.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Oh come on don't go all feminist over a manga. In shounen series it is mostly the main guy that does the most things. How did you see that pages and thought this is sexist i can't understand

It's not "all feminist" to point out constantly recurring gender-based tropes.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh come on don't go all feminist over a manga. In shounen series it is mostly the main guy that does the most things. How did you see that pages and thought this is sexist i can't understand

It's not "all feminist" to point out constantly recurring gender-based tropes.

This is just a normal act in high school. Boys mostly try to run away from work,well it was different in my class. But it felt like a normal class to me rather than a sexist class.

joined Jul 26, 2016

"Normal" and "sexist" are not exactly mutually exclusive descriptors y'know.

2ee87948-0afe-40eb-b096-db4b6039ffff
joined Jul 29, 2016

Why is everyone saying subtext? Don't you folks also cry in the hand of your senpai with joy after she calls you a good girl??

Just gals being pals

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Looking East posted:

"We are not the marrying type".

"Boys don't want to help out, so let's, we girls, shoulder everything and say "boys will be boys""

Oh damn... that ticked me off.

And this is why, people, we can't have nice things. It's the type of self-harm women do all the time, because they've been educated to do what the boys don't want to bother to do. And they end up thinking it's natural. And even manga authors perpetuate those mindsets.

When I saw the guys running away and the girls only vaguely complaining and doing nothing, I got angry on their behalf. I would have called a teacher and asked them to set things right.

Boys have to learn to be responsible and do their share too. It's part of education.

The boys were not a member of their club and thus had no obligation to help. They were all apparently in sports clubs that weren't participating in the cultural festival.

No. You didn't read it and you are trying to find them excuses : it was for the class's project not for the club. They are doing a kind of maid café.

Sports clubs are not doing anything (contrary to cultural clubs) and so should have participated, at least to their class project.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch12#30

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch12#22

The girls in the class call them but they sneaked out.

Hmmm, I misread it. I guess it's not just the clubs that are participating in the festival, although I still fail to see how this is remotely worth getting testy about.

last edited at Aug 10, 2018 11:05PM

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

A sweet 50-pages chapter! Honami sensei seemed to struggle quite a bit to keep Koyuki distracted throughuot the morning. Wasn't expecting that. :D

joined Jul 19, 2018

A sweet 50-pages chapter! Honami sensei seemed to struggle quite a bit to keep Koyuki distracted throughuot the morning. Wasn't expecting that. :D

I absolutely love it when a series comes in a long chapter format even if it means very infrequent updates.

Yuno
joined Aug 22, 2016

GOd PleAse FUck Kill ME I need this to be Yuri so bad. Or Author please just come out and tell us your intentions. My heart can't take this. Every Chapter is a dangerous roller coaster of accelerated heart-rate. I Love it.

joined Apr 7, 2018

Oh my god this is just too cute

joined Dec 28, 2016

Not only is this series a hilarious depiction of frustrated emotional floundering, it is also the occasion for hilariously frustrated emotional floundering on this discussion board.

"Why am I so hung up on this?" indeed. lol

Great post. Best post I've ever read on this forum. These discussion threads are hilarious.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Looking East posted:

Hmmm, I misread it. I guess it's not just the clubs that are participating in the festival, although I still fail to see how this is remotely worth getting testy about.

It's worth it, maybe because it'll make some people, including you, think about how unfair this is.

Because everyone, including some women who integrated it in their education, thinks it's normal for women to take on the chores and various burdens boys don't want to do. "Boys do sports, girls do the rest".

No it's not normal. Sewing, cooking or sweeping, etc, are not something girls are, by nature, more prone, more adept or have an obligation to do. And the first persons that can change this are the ones in charge of education: parents and teachers.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I will be very disappointed if they end up as only friends

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Honami should really work on her ability to say "no" to people. Or "piss off", that works too. Funny how that "teach us how to use a sewing machine" turned into Honami doing all their work for them. Also weird they did not ask Hirose to help them. Also also, I have no idea why some people insist on insinuating this is gay in some way, it is perfectly normal for girls to cry happy tears when other girls call them nice, hell, that is normal even between male friends. Best friends forever. And ever. And ever~

Edit
joined Apr 30, 2016

I have no idea why some people insist on insinuating this is gay in some way, it is perfectly normal for girls to cry happy tears when other girls call them nice

Yeah. It's a bit too prevalent here. But that might just be an indication of how much the readers want these two to be a thing.

Personally, I think the friendship between the two main girls is really cute and adorable. If it grows into something more, it's a cherry on top, but the series is already golden as it is right now.

I absolutely love it when a series comes in a long chapter format even if it means very infrequent updates.

Same here! I tend to enjoy things less in pieces, so lengthy chapters are always appreciated.

joined Jul 19, 2018

Looking East posted:

It's worth it, maybe because it'll make some people, including you, think about how unfair this is.

Because everyone, including some women who integrated it in their education, thinks it's normal for women to take on the chores and various burdens boys don't want to do. "Boys do sports, girls do the rest".

No it's not normal. Sewing, cooking or sweeping, etc, are not something girls are, by nature, more prone, more adept or have an obligation to do. And the first persons that can change this are the ones in charge of education: parents and teachers.

This is funny. At first glance, I actually figured you were likely some guy bitching about this as an example of misandry because the author is painting males in such a negative light as slothful, untrustworthy bums. Turns out you are whining about the exact opposite end of the spectrum and are instead pissed off about the author's treatment of women. This is ironic.

Get over yourself. What is written here is harmless observational humor that is neither misandry or misogyny.

last edited at Aug 12, 2018 11:28PM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

YEAH THESE ARE TOTALLY JUST GALS BEING PALS :')

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

roachjack7 posted:

I have no idea why some people insist on insinuating this is gay in some way, it is perfectly normal for girls to cry happy tears when other girls call them nice

Yeah. It's a bit too prevalent here. But that might just be an indication of how much the readers want these two to be a thing.

Personally, I think the friendship between the two main girls is really cute and adorable. If it grows into something more, it's a cherry on top, but the series is already golden as it is right now.

I'm pretty sure the person you quoted was being sarcastic XP

Esha%20icon
joined Mar 31, 2018

What this manga feels like sometimes

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

You guys are so hung up on definitions, like if the “wrong” tag is applied the order of the universe will be violated or something.

It’s LOVE, LOVE, beautiful LOVE between two human beings, which is always and forever to be cherished in all its many and variegated forms.

[Just kidding, sorta. To tell the truth, I’ve never had so much fun being semi-trolled by an author in my life. I love these two, and I’m starting think that the more confused they are the better. (At least for a while.)]

last edited at Aug 16, 2018 8:45AM

joined Nov 14, 2013

Honami should really work on her ability to say "no" to people. Or "piss off", that works too. Funny how that "teach us how to use a sewing machine" turned into Honami doing all their work for them. Also weird they did not ask Hirose to help them.

Well it's a class project for the festival and Hirose is in a different class (Konatsu's in fact, so also a different year) and Hirose is also probably busy with whatever the Home Ec club is doing.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

I need kisses

Tenshi-Tension
joined Jul 19, 2017

There was a yuri manga poll in Japan recently and this was ranked third, even managing to beat Citrus. Just in case you wanted to be more confused about what this is.

last edited at Aug 24, 2018 7:53AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Tenshi-Tension posted:

There was a yuri manga poll in Japan recently and this was ranked third, even managing to beat Citrus. Just in case you wanted to be more confused about what this is.

That means the power of friendship is stronger than love

joined Oct 5, 2016

So are chapter 14 raws out anywhere yet?

To reply you must either login or sign up.