Forum › Lady Spy and Lady Doctor discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

'Cheating' tag? Since she already have a bf or husband.

joined Aug 28, 2016

'Cheating' tag? Since she already have a bf or husband.

Well, we don't know how serious or exclusive they are. Could just be someone she picked up.

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

Next day lady spy dies and doctor is spotted so they kill her and all of her family.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Isn't really cheating, not from the dialogue. I think they were planning to be a thing, but since spy lady goes on dangerous missions and whatnot, they made a compromise. Kinda like waiting for someone to come back from war, and if no come back, at least you have someone to share the sympathy with I suppose. It's almost like a safety plan. Because if she not have man, and if spy lady die, she'd be really devastated and probably be hard to find someone maybe, since so heartbroken from spy lady dying (if she ever did).

joined Sep 11, 2014

Isn't really cheating, not from the dialogue. I think they were planning to be a thing, but since spy lady goes on dangerous missions and whatnot, they made a compromise. Kinda like waiting for someone to come back from war, and if no come back, at least you have someone to share the sympathy with I suppose. It's almost like a safety plan. Because if she not have man, and if spy lady die, she'd be really devastated and probably be hard to find someone maybe, since so heartbroken from spy lady dying (if she ever did).

I kinda get that, but somehow it still doesn't sit well with me, having a backup lover or something like that. A matter of principle, maybe.

last edited at Feb 13, 2018 12:06AM

Etult87ueaawqbz_%20(2)
joined Oct 15, 2016

Its a nice premise, i would really like to read a mature story on a bisexual spy. Hopefully this is like an intro to a bigger series, but its most likely a one-off thing.

Next day lady spy dies and doctor is spotted so they kill her and all of her family.

This is the type of fluffy feelings i came here for...

joined Apr 25, 2017

The principle of this story sucks. What the fuck kind of logic is this? I'm unsure if you are going to survive, so i'll go around fucking one or more guys just in case

joined Nov 26, 2017

Cheating is not allowed! I hate this story.

Alcoholism
joined Apr 15, 2017

P'good love stories about spies

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Yay! Happy stories!

joined Mar 13, 2016

for all i know, doctor could have been intentionally lying so spy would come back faster/make her rethink of being a spy for any longer

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

well, thats bisexual tag for u

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Meh

joined Jan 22, 2017

Implying... Bisexual women/people are unfaithful...? .___.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 10:51PM

Cat
joined Jan 21, 2015

I hate this...

joined Oct 26, 2016

Doctor seems too loose (I have no idea what other word would fit for someone who doesn't seem to care about love and just sleeps with everyone) for me. She has the spy all wrapped in her fingers and if she dies it doesn't matter there are others. Pretty easy way to get me to dislike a character.

Implying... Bisexual women/people are unfaithful...? .___.

No, but since most stories on the site are yuri, the bisexual tag implies another person (a man) in the relationship which usually means two-timing or cheating.

last edited at Feb 12, 2018 10:58PM

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Another possibility comes to mind that there really isn't a guy and Doctor's saying that to yank Spy's chain and/or make her more determined to come back alive.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Another possibility comes to mind that there really isn't a guy and Doctor's saying that to yank Spy's chain and/or make her more determined to come back alive.

Optimistic moderator saves the day. Yaaayyy!

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Mannn I'd absolutely love to get a series out of this. See their relationship from the beginning and after this instance.

also it's pretty obvious their relationship is one of fondness, but obviously not set in stone due to the spy's life styles and possibility of.. you know.. never coming back. so at least if the doctor is actually seeing other people she's being realistic and not setting herself up for a relationship with no future.

joined Apr 16, 2017

Honestly going by the story the guy is either a lie or a patient and given how she threw out the come back to me line I'm assuming it's a lie to get her to come back. Either way bisexual tag isn't really warranted here.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

I want more yuri in spy/war stories. I want more Princess Principle as well.

Nice short, thank you for the translation!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Mannn I'd absolutely love to get a series out of this. See their relationship from the beginning and after this instance.

also it's pretty obvious their relationship is one of fondness, but obviously not set in stone due to the spy's life styles and possibility of.. you know.. never coming back. so at least if the doctor is actually seeing other people she's being realistic and not setting herself up for a relationship with no future.

Not that unusual a sort of relationship in spy movies, really. Which is probably why we're seeing it here.

Tmp_12681-artworks-000060747545-2hy0v5-t500x500_zps0a3b726b-1170585350
joined Aug 20, 2015

Considering the context of well, her being a doctor, it could just mean that she has a patient in need of her care lying in a bed... In which case she should probably take care of him first, cause while sex is good, it is postponable while her patient's life isn't.

jUst me triing 2be optimestic dont ate me

joined Oct 26, 2016

Considering the context of well, her being a doctor, it could just mean that she has a patient in need of her care lying in a bed...

Sure if a patient is waiting it would be bad but why specify that the man is nice? It does nothing except make the phrase "nice man waiting for me in bed" heavily implicative of something else, which is exactly what she wanted to get the spy to confront her.

The whole logic about making sure the spy tries harder to survive makes no sense. If there's someone else, then if the spy dies the doctor won't be alone, no big deal. Wouldn't it be more convincing if there wasn't anyone else? If the spy dies then the doctor would be devastated with nobody to fall back on. The spy has way more incentive to survive and return in this case.

IMO it's a ploy by the doctor to force more affection out of the spy. By implying or actually having someone else, the spy has to show more effort to not lose to the other party, thus instead of going of on the mission the spy spends more time with her. It's heavily manipulative and while I'd like more spy stories, this one just rubs me the wrong way.

As a last thought, if the doctor is just making sure to have a backup relationship in case the spy dies then the spy should find a backup herself in case the doctor leaves her.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Got some major Mercy/Widowmaker feels from this one.

Anyway, doesn't seem like the doctor has a husband or partner. Feel like there would have been a touch more angst. Seems like she was jusr using the old jealousy card.

To reply you must either login or sign up.