Forum › Let's Reconcile With Lily Maria discussion

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I want to worship her

joined Oct 10, 2016

Too sweet for me and absolutely too unreal. Like, if that stupid Goddess don't want men on planet and she adores yuri, then how tf she want that yuri to spread if there will be no multiplication? Parthenogenesis?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parthenogenesis

Yanyan2s
joined Jun 3, 2014

Someone’s been wearing their yuri goggles for a little too long.

N-not me though.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

i think everyone who visits dynasty scans relate to lily in a spiritual way.

^Second this.
I'm starting to pair my female friends together in my head and some seiyuu. Coming to this website have changed my view on women.
(Female myself, but not gay. Just find Yuri stories cute)

^Same to both
It happens with everything I watch, every group I like... dmmnt I even ship my female pokémon!! (and I stick them close to one another on the pc ;A; I draw their gijinka being lovey dovey in my free time...)
Tell me the truth everyone... am I too deep? How much longer is this rabbit hole? x'D

Steam%20picture%20eclipse
joined Jan 9, 2017

^Second this.
I'm starting to pair my female friends together in my head and some seiyuu. Coming to this website have changed my view on women.

^Same to both
It happens with everything I watch, every group I like... dmmnt I even ship my female pokémon!! (and I stick them close to one another on the pc ;A; I draw their gijinka being lovey dovey in my free time...)
Tell me the truth everyone... am I too deep? How much longer is this rabbit hole? x'D

Sorry to break it to you, but what we perceive as reality is merely the projection into 4 dimensions of that which we call "yuri." The rabbit hole is infinitely deep. But don't worry, you are safe here with us!

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

ch 1 dialogue in pg 10 needs to be switched

your setting doesn't work

they'll be having sex tonight, right?

ch 1

"absored"

absorbed

"effect"

affect

ch 2, pg1, "be comparison"

I think that's "by comparison

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 1:05PM

joined Apr 10, 2016

Well i'm XD

Ririka Kirishima
Julia%20what
joined Feb 16, 2017

This is great!

Richardevans
joined Jun 1, 2016

I feel like Yuri is supposed to be the more relatable character in that she is more grounded, but I connect with Lily more, since she knows the real priorities in life: Girls Love

19642653_1951141231771763_2417375312714862391_n
joined Aug 5, 2017

LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I feel vaguely obligated to like this, but while it's amusing enough, I can't say I find it that great, overall.

joined Mar 30, 2017

This goddess broke the one big rule: never stalk and ship real people. It's creepy.

I mean ignoring stalking, my time working in a school has taught me that teacher ship the hell out of their students, even if they dont know that word itself.

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 8:38AM

Healing-punchiiiii
joined Jan 21, 2016

Love thy neighbor. That was hilarious.
Lmao. Looking forward to more of this!

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

This is truly a wise and magnificent Goddess!! I can worship that!!

I think that she and Kanata from the Mochiverse could be the best pals ever!

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

I think I was blessed by this yuri goddess. After I read those chapters I dreamed with a beautiful girl who loved me lol.

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

are you my spirit animal because i swear this is me. like, "omg you both are so shippable!" me to my two best friends.
and then they'll say to me, "talking about ship, we totally ship you with her points to best friend number 3 ." me to them, "bih no, the whole point of Shipping is NOT being a part of the ship. thats like rule number two of shipping"

AND I FINALLY FOUND A FELLOW I-LIKE-LOOKING-AT-GAYS-BUT-IM-NOT-GAY-COMRADE!!!! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

last edited at Jan 4, 2018 9:58AM

Img_20160415_204841
joined Aug 24, 2015

(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`) you're halfway there, mate.

although this is undoubtly, how i function every day tbh.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

Not sure why this is, but we are getting a lot of yuri autobiographical manga lately. Because I'm pretty sure that's what this is.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Since Watashi no Taisetsu na Tomadachi and Renai Manga, mangaka yuri has probably been my favorite. Although Manga no Tsurikata barely qualified.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

This goddess broke the one big rule: never stalk and ship real people. It's creepy.

So don't ship Husky & Medley or Magan & Danai, got it.

Icon
joined Mar 14, 2015

are you my spirit animal because i swear this is me. like, "omg you both are so shippable!" me to my two best friends.
and then they'll say to me, "talking about ship, we totally ship you with her points to best friend number 3 ." me to them, "bih no, the whole point of Shipping is NOT being a part of the ship. thats like rule number two of shipping"

AND I FINALLY FOUND A FELLOW I-LIKE-LOOKING-AT-GAYS-BUT-IM-NOT-GAY-COMRADE!!!! 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

Dude! Let's be friends!
I never understood how my friends and I can ship whoever we want (GxG talking) but the moment I say I actively pursue the yuri genre in story format they think I'm gay... like... it doesn't happen when someone not only ships BxB but also announces they like BL...

No joke! Once a friend was talking about this hentai BL she was reading and she recomended it to us... then I brought up Chatting at the Amber Teahouse (effing Chatting at the Amber Teahouse, Ok!) and they freaked out when I told them it was yuri... :|

Upside-down-legomd
joined Jun 13, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/lets_reconcile_with_lily_maria_ch02#7

"I think it'd be more interesting if you changed all the characters into girls!"

There is marvelous wisdom in those words, as expected of a goddess.

Thus, 404 Men Not Found was created...

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Oh my god, I just lost it at the age gap joke. This is quickly becoming one of my favorite comedies.

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Where can I find another yuri goddess?!

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Wa WE had done?

To reply you must either login or sign up.