Forum › Let's Reconcile With Lily Maria discussion

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

"I regret nothing" (every shipper ever)

joined Aug 27, 2017

People who don't like yuri are human trash.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I get so board with yuri gag manga. I get it, aready! Lily wants girls' love, but Yuri is supposedly straight. Honestly, how long can Yuri being annoyed by Lily's antics be funny. I'm with Lily make with the actual yuri romance, already.
The "I regret nothing" line was hilarious though.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Dynasty doesn't like this manga, but love repetitious, low-quality junk like Mochi or New Game. I'll never understand you people.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Dynasty doesn't like this manga, but love repetitious, low-quality junk like Mochi or New Game. I'll never understand you people.

Back in my day trolling used to mean something.

Heres%20wakasa
joined Jul 28, 2016

Edit: Yeah, it's probably just trolling like musicman said... it certainly didn't warrant this overly long response. But, eh, I typed it out anwyay, so whatever.

Where are you getting the idea that Dynasty doesn't like this manga? There are only like three posts expressing mild dislike of this manga in the entire six-page thread; every other post is pretty damn positive. if you're judging based on how big the threads are, that's hardly an accurate indicator of how much a forum loves a thing. I mean, they both have much more frequent releases and New Game has an anime, so I'd think it's understandable that they'd have more posts even if they were worse than this thing... which they are not. I don't know why you think that Mochi and New Game are "repetitious, low-quality junk," but there's no need to 1) bring it up randomly in another thread and to 2) randomly call out Dynasty's base just for liking something you don't.

last edited at Mar 10, 2018 9:01PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Don’t you realize how important it is to tell people, “That thing you like is crap”? Otherwise, they might never know how much better your taste is than theirs. And then the world would never improve.

I mean, that’s what it must be, right? Because there’s a whole culture of people out there who seem to be deeply committed to the project of telling other people that the things they like are actually crap.

I can’t explain it otherwise.

Screen%20shot%202022-12-24%20at%201.57.08%20am
joined Jun 11, 2016

Don’t you realize how important it is to tell people, “That thing you like is crap”? Otherwise, they might never know how much better your taste is than theirs. And then the world would never improve.

It's not about telling people that the thing they like is crap! it's about coming up with the most convoluted, obnoxious and pretentious way to tell people that the thing they like is crap! Don't just tell someone that they have shit-taste! Write a full-blown thesis on why your intellect is far greater then that of some stranger online!

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

These previous comments are rich. I don't come to Dynasty because I have good taste. I come to Dynasty because I want to read yuri. This manga is inferior because so far, there's no yuri.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

so far, there's no yuri.

Right. It’s a manga about a character complaining that there’s no yuri in the manga. To a character named Yuri.

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

so far, there's no yuri.

Right. It’s a manga about a character complaining that there’s no yuri in the manga. To a character named Yuri.

Also I think there's some tension building between Yuri and Kamome. She may not KNOW she's being gay, but she's undeniably a genius at it.

last edited at Mar 11, 2018 5:44AM

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

Be strong Lily!!
You must defeat the evil kami-onee-chan and bring the bliss of yuri all over the world and erase all the males from the world!!
And wake the inner lesbian of Yuri!!

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

She ded. Rip

joined Feb 22, 2018

These previous comments are rich. I don't come to Dynasty because I have good taste. I come to Dynasty because I want to read yuri. This manga is inferior because so far, there's no yuri.

I came here for yuri too, but I'm enjoying this manga a lot even though there's no actually yuri (hopefully, not yet. But I'll still enjoy it as a comedy manga regardless)

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

I don't even remember if I came here for Yuri, but I think I started reading things here in 2013 and took me 4 years to make a login to coment on things lol. But I just like to read in general, it is my way of trying to improving my English, so I like the few "this is not yuri" mangas that are posted here too. Lmao

Sorry for going of topic.

I was kidding. Yuri or not most of the stuff on this site is pretty good. Especially Itou Hachi's stuff even though not all of it is yuri. And I like the layout of the site too.

I think it shows my love of the site because I've been here for ages since 2010.

last edited at Mar 12, 2018 5:04AM

Badass%20yuyuko%20-%20avatar2
joined Dec 4, 2015

rincewind said:
This is truly a wise and magnificent Goddess!! I can worship that!!

I think that she and Kanata from the Mochiverse could be the best pals ever!

Kanata is luckier tho, since she already live in the universe Lily is trying to create (well, men aren't extinct there, but since they don't matter, there's not really a difference).

Also, I saw some people citing Parthenogenesis, but have you forgot the scientific alternative? (even if it's not ready yet)

Kaede
joined Nov 20, 2016

I think the pages are out of order, but this is still an adorable chapter.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

You stayed up all night and came up with "Nanoha, in a coffeeshop AU"

joined Sep 11, 2014

The manga that Yuri came up with is something that I'd expect from Dowman.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I thought this was a one-shot, so I ended up starting from chapter 8. lol
I'll have to read it from the beginning later on.

Monkey D. Luffy
Fb_img_1542458579509
joined Jan 11, 2018

I can relate to her all the time! XD
Lily Maria is my goddess to worship now!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

When Lily is in a box and pulp, what does the letter mean with "dragged her"?

joined Mar 15, 2017

When Lily is in a box and pulp, what does the letter mean with "dragged her"?

It was mentioned and illustrated in the previous chapter. Her sister tries to correct her behavior by having her tied up with a rope and dragged around heaven by Pegasus.

Afueee
joined Apr 5, 2013

The editor has pleb taste. That is a masterpiece of storytelling!!

Breakdanceanomicon
joined Jun 13, 2015

Wow JJBA Part 9 is looking good.

To reply you must either login or sign up.