Forum › Let's Reconcile With Lily Maria discussion

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Well, that was an underwhelming end

Fits the series, if you asked me. Which of course you didn't. But you should have.

There is nothing I hate more in the world than people bragging about being right that something wasn't gay.

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

Axed.

This was a webcomic posted on Pixiv. I kinda doubt it was axed because there wasn't even one tank out yet, and Yuri Hime Pixiv is pretty flexible. The author probably just lacked ideas to keep on.

I actually think it would be better to stop it with just more jokes instead of hinting at a plot development, but well...

joined Jun 12, 2015

^Or maybe they just looked at the ratings? Hmm? This manga has the lowest on their pixiv

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

^Or maybe they just looked at the ratings? Hmm? This manga has the lowest on their pixiv

Well, maybe. Some physical magazine use ratings to decide what to keep doing, so maybe YH is doing that for Pixiv. It's rare to axe something with one volume, but maybe they hate a minimal rating to achieve.

We'll never know unless the author speaks up about it, though (and not sure if someone cares enough to keep an eye on them).

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

It was too one-note to really work for long. A gullible girl, a one-track obsessor, and a contrarian with a guest sadist isn't really a stellar cast to do interesting things with.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

It was too one-note to really work for long. A gullible girl, a one-track obsessor, and a contrarian with a guest sadist isn't really a stellar cast to do interesting things with.

Sounds like a good cast to play around with for me.

Fb_img_1655021386325
joined Dec 23, 2018

Luv it : D

To reply you must either login or sign up.