Forum › Manga no Tsukurikata discussion

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

it's been 84 years

Chapter 41 released Aug 31 '13
Chapter 42 released Aug 9 '16

Nah.

That's 84 fan years, duh. Like dog years, but more gay women.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its great to see it scanned again. But as one of the end pages said...this isn't even really yuri.

last edited at Aug 9, 2016 7:51PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

after more than two years I mean.....do they even kiss?

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Well that's a blast from the past. Thought this would be dead in the water forever.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

My hype ended after reading.Because nothing happened lol

joined Jan 8, 2014

Its great to see it scanned again. But as one of the end pages said...this isn't even really yuri.

Yes exactly....and the slice of life is so super lame now, the story used to be interesting, but then like all kinds of filler chapters, I mean the dialog and stuff non-sensical and stretched out to wheres theres no actual development going on...I couldnt point out a ch if I tried but there were so many instances throughout the series and this latest update with volume 6 seems to be nothing but filler ...
Yeah, I did a re-read since its been so long... :/

Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Holy shit I thought I was never gonna see this again. I AM SO HAPPY. Bring on more Morishita!!!

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i stopped reading this back in 2011 and now i remember how this never really went anywhere

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

That's 84 fan years, duh. Like dog years, but more gay women.

After rereading that statement umpteen times, I have reached enlightenment. Thank you, sensei.

last edited at Aug 11, 2016 11:05AM

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

i stopped reading this back in 2011 and now i remember how this never really went anywhere

Yeah, this is kind of a less interesting version of Fluttering Feelings... (still waiting on the characters to kiss or something)... I'm sorry, I'll redact this post if it bothers anyone.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

Gave this another read over since the splurge of new translated chapters out caught my attention.

I actually really enjoy how the 4th walls are broken down briefly from time to time, especially when they lampshade implausible or odd events. It seems like a story about mangakas would include humor like that. I'm still looking forward to finishing this to the end, even if it doesn't end up progressing much farther yuri-wise, but my main concern for this manga is with how Yoshinaga and Takeda are portrayed. It troubles me that Yoshinaga seems so one dimensional, with her constant being only her one sided affection for Morishita. Other than the fact that she's an editor, we know next to nothing about her. (The same goes for most of the cast's back story, since aside from their romantic affections/history, not much is fleshed out about their backgrounds.) It just seems doubly so with Yoshinaga being a wedge in our two MC's relationship. In fact, she's pretty much been ineffective in that area (aside from encouraging Morishita in moving to Tokyo and thus separating the two).

As for Takeda, I can't really tell. She clearly admires Sachi, the mangaka, but the same can't quite be said for how she feels about Morishita. Blushes in this manga are far and few, but whenever they appear, they seem to give off the vibe of potential affection rather than just shyness. I can't tell what purpose she would serve in the manga or even what goal she's aiming for (besides being published, though somehow it feels like even that plot line is lacking).

But aside from my personal critique of the characters, I'm still looking forward to finishing. Even though the manga has wrapped up, I really hope (or really, wish) there were more date arcs for the the two. They were so sweet and cute. I miss those terribly.

last edited at Aug 23, 2016 1:16PM

joined Dec 8, 2016

Wow I never thought to read it again thanks ... I wait for chapter 47 and those who are missing to finish the manga ... do not forget :(

002%20-%20acchi%20kocchi%20-%20tsumiki%20miniwa
joined Mar 20, 2017

I don't fell anything reading this, just swept through the pages. Too bad cause i liked the beginning. Now I'm just annoyed on the characters.

Tumblr_inline_oxf1gj0pl71rjsbp5_400
joined Jun 23, 2017

Senpai and Sachi move in together and Takeda has her debut. There, happy ending please ;_;

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

They only kissed on the forehead ;_;

Smug%20espernyan%20-%20smollified
joined May 16, 2017

Why did she separate Kawaguchi and Morishita when them being together is where this manga shiiiines?

I read this when I was a teen, years ago, where what was available ended was just, like, abrupt 'there's no more yet' after the creepy old lady showed up.
And now I'm here like, 'Yes, and?'
There's no relationship problems between the main gals, they're in love and happy together and everything's alright.
So why doesn't Kawaguchi just move to heckin' Tokyo?

Why does Masato still exist?
Why doesn't Morishita tweet about how cute Kawaguchi is?
What is all of this deadlines and such building towards?

Gg
joined Jul 13, 2018

No hope. It's dead. Ozaku reviewed this a few years ago. "Thank God that's over" they said. I doubt Yuri Project would ever take it again.

Getting over it. Find some cute Mezashi LoveLive doujins and refresh yourselves.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Can I not cling onto hope?

Villains
joined May 1, 2015

You can cling on to whatever you like. It's certainly not like Okazu's opinion on anything actually matters. But I wouldn't expect any more scanlations unless you're willing to commission them.

To reply you must either login or sign up.