Forum › Posts by SinKlare

SinKlare
Double Bind discussion 31 Oct 22:22
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I actually think this was really fucking good, usually I hate these kinds of Oneshots but reading this felt different. I guess to me it just feels more realistic, er, I wouldn't say realistic but rather satisfying. Yeah, It's really satisfying to see this asshole gf get her comeuppance and get called out for her shit.

Well, I don't know about "these kinds of Oneshots" but I particularly liked this one. Not like, its amazeballs or anything but as you said, it has a sort of realism to it. Not all relationships are fireworks or a chapter in life; something you can move on from. It was...a shit move but some of the excuses/reasoning made sense in a structured society like Japan. As for the relationship itself... its a good depiction of one that you keep going back to. Like, its a kin to one of those relationships where its just....bad but the love is so strong it becomes a mess. Or w/e

SinKlare
108 Loves discussion 03 Jan 01:10
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I think that as a younger teenager, just 3 years feels more significant than when you're older. It's just 3 years, but I think I do feel the age gap, when it's 15 vs 18 years old, the level of maturity is noticeable too (among 15 and 18 years olds in general. not this pair specifically).

I agree with this so much. I used to freak out a little when I was younger about age gap but as I got older, I am more acceptable of them. Except for this particular one...because they're both young I guess. Which is weird cause I'm fine if they're both in high school or such. Maybe its the drawing. At the very least, I don't get the same kind of feeling as when I read Yuzumori-san.

SinKlare
Renai Kowai discussion 03 Jan 01:01
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Kuzushiro draw this and this is not a yuri and even more this might be a het? Seriously?? Worst day ever, right after Minase-sensei leave us. Damn...

Minase-sensei?

While it took a weird turn...and its a shame it's getting drop/backlash for not being yuri outright, its nice to see anything new by Kuzushiro tbh.

drpepperfan, where's your pic from? It seems very familiar.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I don't understand, the panel where the short haired blonde says she will eventually get married, is that Kyouko thinking and fearing it will happen? Or has it actually happened? Did she use to date that girl back in highschool, and now meets her again as friends? The panels don't explain the story well, it's messy and confusing.

Kyouko being played like that is sad, but at the same time she also gives me a bad vibe. Like, piercing that girl's ear without her wanting to is crossing the line.

I like angst as genre, but when it's done right. To me, this story failed to make me care about the characters tbh, so I couldn't feel moved by reading it. Although what happens to the mc is indeed shitty, but she's doesn't seem to be an angel either.
I don't see how this is an issue of bisexuality. The married woman could be lesbian in the closet as well, but this doesn't have to do with sexuality anyway.

Its not laid out straight but I don't think its...unclear. Play-by-play is: Kyou meets Hana again say in their mid 20s. Hana's pregnant (pg.8-9) and then flashback/explanation occurs. Page 12-13 shows Kyou basically...getting played. It wasn't a happy story but I don't think it was done that poorly. I actually feel more about the mc the more I brood about it. The little habits, traits, and kinks in your first strong love that's now someone else. Well, everyone experiences it differently.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

At first, I was annoyed like majority of the readers but on re-reading, it was more interesting than simply "bi are bad"(??). Never knew that sentiment existed. Hana was like a whirlwind. She came into Kyou's life and just left a destruction in its wake. Got married and is pregnant (important point). So Kyou is left devastated and tries to hold onto her even by forcefully re-piercing Hana's ear as a mark. Sayako though, probably loves Kyou in an extremely possessive manner (maybe violent too). She is seemingly okay that Kyou still loved Hana and is waiting patiently for Kyou to turn to her but in truth...she's trying to replace Hana. The piercing and pregnancy were both what defined Hana to Kyou. So, Kyou is trapped by the past and Sayako is trying to trap her. I would think trying to get pregnant for someone's sake is some form of love but....idk

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

... Anyone else ?

Mimika is pinching her own nose, and Yuzu have her hand on her ear

This.

I really didn't see the problem with either pictures... But I'd say she's more covering her mouth than pinching her nose. The whole frighting lightning thing.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Does this continue with more aaaaaangststy drama? It reminds me of a tamer....that one series where the girl takes all of her best friend's "firsts". Don't think it finished.

Sounds interesting. Could you tell me the name of said series in case you remember?

I think you mean to netsuzou trap...

Yes, that's the one.

Surprised people are so angry at the ending, considering she actually confesses and seems to get a positive reply from her too. In a world where so many people never confess and just keep it to themselves forever, this was a comparatively happy ending.

I don't think she actually confessed. It felt more like an inner monologue and her friend just brushed the kiss off as a secret between friends.

SinKlare
Your Fault discussion 17 Sep 03:30
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Faust posted:

Faust posted:

The tags are retarded, though, it's not NTR.

????
What do you think it is

Probably because NTR requires existing relationship. While I can understand why stuff like one sided/two sided non spoken love can feel like they are basically together/meant to be, because of the whole not much yuri and mostly subtext stuff we have to live off, but in practice, you can't steal someone from someone when they are not actually together.

Doesn't have to be in a relationship, same feeling exist when it's just losing a love interest
That's why most ppl feel awful after reading this, because it feeds off those feelings. If the best friend wasn't in the picture, it'd just be kinda fucked up, but because she is, it's an even more bitter feeling, tho idr if she gets off on it too or something

I agree it is similar feeling and can be confusing because of that, but entire point of NTR is when it is stealing someone in a relationship. That is at least the definition I'm familiar with (and NTR's definition is already pretty vague), but at least 1 part I think is consistent is that they have to be a couple.

Stealing someone's lover is the most common NTR because it hits the most. But this story is NTR, too. Kuzushiro even said that in the afterwords. It's like those mother/son (not incest) NTR where a mother is sexually corrupted by some bastard and leaves her son in the end.

From what I understand, NTR doesn't have to have a preexisting relationship to happen. Its about one party being oblivious/good/kind in nature or even normal and having their love interest robbed/broken and the ensuing climax when they find out. Well, it varies whether they find out or not (usually do though) and how established the relationship was prior. There's also the "opposite" called netori/netoru? where the main party steals the person from another...which could be good or bad. You probably won't find either of these themes in an extremity compared to hentai.

Which is why this was an...interesting read. I loved Kuzushiro's work since Kimi no Tame vol 1 but like almost all the other favorite mangakas, not all are in my zone. I quit reading Your Fault when it was first posted because of its theme but going back onto it now, its interesting in its own way. Not often do you see a purely yuri NTR that tries to tell both sides. There are plenty of ones with dicks. Unfortunately, its always one strong and one weak side to the story due to the nature of NTR. No matter what the reason or purpose at the start may have been, the result is always bad. There are some stories where the mc pushes through somehow but its hard to get over what happened. Then the tag for "cheating" gets mixed in and ugh.

But who was the sempai talking to at the end?

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Does this continue with more aaaaaangststy drama? It reminds me of a tamer....that one series where the girl takes all of her best friend's "firsts". Don't think it finished.

SinKlare
Cocytus discussion 07 Sep 00:36
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Honestly, I am worried about the author. I really liked her Renai manga but then all the other works...hurts. Its interesting to read such drama heavy stories at times but its not really pleasant.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

But are the witches made of wood?

Anyone got a duck? Or a church.

Ha!

But I think its more magical babies than science :p It was overall...a pointless read. I am more interested in the world setting tbh. Also, LWB is alive?

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I was worrying if we got Fluffy Tamamusi or Grim Tamamusi in this one, but it was so short I dived in and decided it was much closer to the fluffy end. BTW I absolute love, love these stories. Remember Blank, and Blank, Continued from Sleeping Beauty's Dream? http://dynasty-scans.com/anthologies/sleeping_beautys_dream

Exactly! I am in the never ending process of sorting through my collection and Blank came up; and then this just happens to get uploaded. So different! But if Tamamusi wanted to...it could have gone dark rather quickly. I just hope the rest of the series won't be just be her going "Eh~~?!" or it'll get stale pretty quick.

SinKlare
Image Comments 19 Aug 09:26
S
joined Dec 9, 2015
4wfqwbf

I don't know if you're joking but... Hana Song is D.Va's real name and she's korean.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its so clean and pretty but it feels so...wrong. I guess its sort of what Mimika feels in a way... but the main question is it innocence or baiting..

last edited at Aug 17, 2016 12:09AM

SinKlare
Henai Girl discussion 14 Aug 01:00
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I just thought of this, what if Nagisa got a girlfriend or a boyfriend? How would Eiko react?

She would torture/murder/ruin them and get away with it.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I can't stop seeing Mari in Hana....

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Its great to see it scanned again. But as one of the end pages said...this isn't even really yuri.

last edited at Aug 9, 2016 7:51PM

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

"I don't know who she was, but I wanted to kill her"
Jesus, for real Yuu has no chill

But wouldn't you be like that too? But this was all very wtf in a good way. I know this is a one-shot but it can always continue and I hope it does!

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Human albinos have light blue or gray eyes, not red.

plot twist : she's a vampire

Most likely with the natural smell thing going on. Its almost like Orange Marmalade.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I knew I liked the drawings from somewhere, just wish 14-sai still got scanlated. I feel that this oneshot could've been longer for more of an effect.

SinKlare
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Maybe the two guys will fall in love with each other and it'll end happy. I do like the whirlwind first chapter though, it sets everything up quickly.

SinKlare
Love Magnet discussion 25 Apr 11:30
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

This one was a waste of time really.

Yeah

I think it did it well then, the sensation of a one-nighter. Well, not waste but more like fleeting.

SinKlare
Mama Yuu discussion 12 Apr 12:34
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Wow, everyone here obsessing over the back muscles lol. If people really like it that much maybe I need to start hitting the gym.

But I can't imagine it being natural to show off your back muscles. I guess it was summed up with "worst masterpiece" but I don't like/dislike it with more lenience on the like side. I love love and Tamamusi's style of storytelling/pacing eclipses the rough-style artwork so this budding romance is nice to see. The dislike comes from the potential cheating. Her husband didn't do anything wrong per say (not much right either) and just based on those few panels, there's a lack of communication or rather, I infer that they're stuck in a routine. That's why she looked for excitement since the first page or maybe she has always been looking for more. Its hard to see this work out amicably unless there's a bad guy.

S
joined Dec 9, 2015

I'll be okay with the harem aspects as long as there's continuous character development and/or introspection. The chapter they all go to the beach for zero reason other than to draw them all in swimsuits is the one I'll peace out on.

Why wouldn't you wear swimsuits at the beach? They're highschool students, of course they'll go on excursions or hang out at the beach if its relatively close.

I like this. Irregardless of harem or male main character, it has monster girls and has a nice and easy feel to it.

last edited at Mar 7, 2016 12:16PM

SinKlare
Reversal discussion 05 Mar 14:16
S
joined Dec 9, 2015

Between this and Transient Dreams of Transient Things by Tamamusi, I think I like the gay-for-pay but becoming a real romance....genre?

But I do like this artstyle, it feels very..rustic?