Forum › Posts by konpelto

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

anything that has a "Het" tag in """"""Yuri""""""" manga, it always never ends with the two main women together. so that should always be a red flag lol what a shit ending. nanami got what she wanted, sleep with a woman and marry the man.

"Please look forward to Akiyama Haru's next work!"

yeah I don't think i will. blacklisting that author next time

last edited at Jan 17, 2023 2:33AM

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

het tags usually never ends well in terms of yuri. idk why i ever bothered reading this

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

If ch5 doesn't start with her punting his nuts into next week I'm dropping this

it's so obvious that the short haired girl will start wanting that guy's D and then have self conflict of who she likes more and sensing she will never have a chance with the other girl, she'll "give up" and be with him. or if this is another one of those typical FFM love triangles, none of them end up together lol.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

ugh all this author ever writes are about a woman going out with another woman, leaving her for a man, having a family with them and the lesbian is left to deal with the heartbreak.

annoying af. nothing even happened with kyouko. "the one nacchan loves most" as her husband thinks. what a bunch of bull. no she didn't love her lol

It kind of sucks, for Kyouko, that she has 2 girls, who she cares about, madly in love with her. But, both of them ended up in relationships with guys before her. (At least, for now, as of Ch. 4?)

just like real life

all i see in this story is "love is garbage and doesn't really worth the effort" well, quite realistic anyway.

nah the conclusion is lesbians stay unhappy but bisexuals finds their happy ending

last edited at Aug 31, 2022 8:08AM

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

-checks tags

well, this aint gonna end well

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

kinda shitty. why are all works with the bisexual tag always like this. it's like a warning now

konpelto
Make a Mark discussion 12 Jun 01:46
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

sees the tag.

yep no thanks.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

seeing that tag, i don't think this is gonna end with the two of them together. I'm betting they'll both end up with the men constantly showing up.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

wait wtf. it's over?? just like that?? wtf happened with that sussy teacher? nekozaki reconciled with her mom way too quickly.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

saw the tag. yep never gonna end well.

lame

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Excuse me wtf

Fr, the people in the comments are even more weird. I like yuri I but not this kind jeez

tags are there but still you people willingly click on the work and then cry about it to seem more morally-correct. give me a break.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

Is it weird to say that I love genres like this, but only from the perspective of the younger child? I feel nothing towards the kid but I find it hot since the teacher is..

same. when i was the same age as hinata i had these kind of fantasies towards my female teachers. i am jealous of her

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

ppl be like "it's yuni's/nanase/fuuko's fault" but really yuni and nanase are both at fault and so is fuuko for taking advantage (but that was her goal)

really the two of em just gotta communicate better. i dont think any of em are ready for a real relationship and the only way i could see ANY of em ending up together is if there are enough chapters to develop all of them (the bad, good, and ugly). otherwise i am expecting they all break off separately. (bad end: they marry a man and have kids)

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

the genshin art in the credits.

you can't tell me the translators didn't think of signora while working on this

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

yeahh it's definitely Ai that Nadeshiko is seeing.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch66#7
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch66#8

it also just makes the most sense. in the beginning i thought it was megumi but as time went on, ai is a better candidate
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/yuru_yuri_oomuro_ke_ch40#4 <--- my fave scene so far

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

im so confused by chapter 1. who was jing xiu asking "what happened to ji youyan"

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/long_awaited_feelings_ch01#6

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

this ended way too quickly.

i did not like akira at all from beginning to end. the confession arc to the conclusion happened way too fast imo. is this story really over?

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

yoshioka a red flag.

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

ugh. i hate yoshioka. just gtfo out of her life lmao.

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

wth is the tag "yuri crush"

is this yuri or not

konpelto
Their Story discussion 18 Aug 04:58
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

where are the updates?

apparently this story has been censored by Ch*na. any lgbt-related works that gets reported will be taken down immediately. so that's probably why it hasnt gotten any updates

https://velvetrouge(.)tumblr(.)com/post/169814029146/regarding-the-issue-of-the-manhua-publication-i

just remove the (). no wonder the updates has only been about the dudes now. this fuckin sucks.

konpelto
Beloved L discussion 18 Aug 04:55
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

idk if this manhua suffered the same fate as "Their Story" but it's possible the main the reason this story hasnt gotten any updates, or never will get any updates, is because of censorship in anything lgbt related in communist ch*na. so that sucks. i hope the artist is ok

konpelto
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i think ch 60 is an indicator that Ai is her GF. i always had a strong feeling it was her. but out of the 3, Ai's eyes were swollen from crying all night probably.

last edited at Jul 15, 2021 1:22PM by OrangePekoe

Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

That felt like one of those "no homo...right" moments.

Not gonna lie, I think this would be kind of a weird conversation even if you were dating.
"I regularly imagine having organs that I don't, and what it would be like to have someone lick them."

yall dont do this? I've always imagined what it would be like to have a d!ck. still do. no more periods and also what this oneshot depicts

konpelto
Citrus + discussion 28 Jun 13:56
Untitled
joined May 15, 2014

i keep trying to go back and get into this series but i can't. it's like the characters keeps on having amnesia every 5 chapters or something and their progress goes back to square one. it doesn't seem like mei ever matured as a character and that sucks. it seems the author needs some help writing the story out.