Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Complaining mom?

So typical of moms....

joined Jun 12, 2015

The daughter is basically a half of her dead father so this is fineeeeeeeeeeeee!

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Well, the mom is a bit of an ass, isn't she?

How about a warrior type mom, with slipper for ranged weapon and broom stick for melee.

last edited at Sep 9, 2017 3:21PM

joined Aug 28, 2016

Well, the mom is a bit of an ass, isn't she?

They seem to have a pretty weird, un-parental kind of relationship with each other, too. The mother openly and harshly criticizes her daughter's cooking, but while the daughter is initially upset she quickly recovers and starts teasing her mother about her taste in food. Based on what we've seen so far, there's a kind of competitiveness between them that you wouldn't expect from mother and child; they remind me more of siblings.

Img_8611
joined Sep 8, 2016

This is honestly just really interesting. Kind of the same way yandere is, except this concept isn't overdone. I wanna see where it goes.

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

Why are moms always out to roast their kids savage like damn mom if I wanted to be roasted senseless I would have just said "I like yuri" in front of some yaoi fans.

Promo-facebook-facebook%20profile%20picture
joined May 24, 2014

Wow, mom/daughter incest, I'm pretty weirded out by where this is going too and it kind of feels like I'm reading something wrong.
For some reason sis x sis is totally fine by me, but mom/daughter is really hard to get used to~
I don't think it's the age gap, maybe it's the concept of being in a relationship with someone who gave birth to you..
Still, I'm interested and will keep reading, for science ofc!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I really, really hope this doesn't turn into mom doing the daughter because she wants to be with her late dad by proxy. Because that would be more 0.o than I can handle.

67351033_10220293459155029_8283322322757091328_n
joined Jul 22, 2015

I really, really hope this doesn't turn into mom doing the daughter because she wants to be with her late dad by proxy. Because that would be more 0.o than I can handle.

Same, senpai.

joined Mar 20, 2017

Heck! That remind me about a Chinese drama movie about 4 couples, in which caugh my attention because there's 1 lesbian couple.
Guess what? The Girl A's boyfriend (or husband i don't really care) died and donated his heart to girl B. So girl A stay together with girl B so that she can "feel the beat". Fucking Yuri baiter

joined Apr 27, 2017

For all you non-believers, there is still time to repent, because there is much sugar ahead.

La Aoi Beau Chico
Boy%20blue
joined Oct 9, 2016

Just think of it this way. Since ol boyo died before kid was born, his soul has more appearance in the kid than her mother. So it's like ol boyo getting another chance of being with his waifu, but in a form of a girl, as... sadly as a daughter.

joined Jul 22, 2016

lolololol, I don't like pushy guys or clingy guys, so I don't know what to feel about the dad. (also, being irresponsible and proposing + having kids + dying so early is bad too)
But I'm definitely curious to see how this turns out and if we'll see dead dad in the future more.

Real life incest isn't my thing, only if it's true love... Manga/anime incest, especially mother/daughter seems sweet... >///<

joined Jun 12, 2012

I literally screamed at the last page on the first chapter.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 1:47AM

joined May 11, 2016

Lacking a whole bunch of mother/daughter, daughter in law, daughters friend(s). Subbed. Let's go000ooooo!!

joined Feb 23, 2016

Wow...

Dynasty%20avatar
joined Sep 10, 2017

Heck! That remind me about a Chinese drama movie about 4 couples, in which caugh my attention because there's 1 lesbian couple.
Guess what? The Girl A's boyfriend (or husband i don't really care) died and donated his heart to girl B. So girl A stay together with girl B so that she can "feel the beat". Fucking Yuri baiter

Oh wow, may I know what that movie is?

This manga has a really interesting concept to explain the incest. It would make sense that the driving force of her love is genetics because you know you cannot resist hormomes xD Though I agree if the mom sees her daughter as her husband I am gonna go like #@%$#$#@$$@!!@$
On a side note, tt is really pleasing to see the manga is rather well-recieved and not subjected to harsh criticism like some other incest series...We need moar love in this world man xD xD

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 10:34AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

lolololol, I don't like pushy guys or clingy guys

Don't like them either, but wouldn't be surprised if that's how the daughter went about seducing the mom, too. If she's weak to direct attacks (-100% resistance) than clearly that's the way to go.

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 12:03PM

joined Mar 20, 2017

Oh wow, may I know what that movie is?

This manga has a really interesting concept to explain the incest. It would make sense that the driving force of her love is genetics because you know you cannot resist hormomes xD Though I agree if the mom sees her daughter as her husband I am gonna go like #@%$#$#@$$@!!@$
On a side note, tt is really pleasing to see the manga is rather well-recieved and not subjected to harsh criticism like some other incest series...We need moar love in this world man xD xD

Sorry, It was like... 2 years ago or more. And I usually don't want to remember the things I hate

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Finally some proper mother x daughter incest!! The yuri gods have blessed us well this year <3

I'm actually sort of hoping it will be improper mother x daughter incest.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

I'm actually sort of hoping it will be improper mother x daughter incest.

Well, one of the mangaka's warning notes before first chapter was something like "It's probably going to turn into ero manga along the way", so we certainly can hope...

last edited at Sep 10, 2017 3:23PM

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

Well now. Non-ecchi, non-comedic Mother/Daughter, that might be a first. Most interesting. I'm looking forward to more. Thanks, /u/.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

How much do you all wanna bet the real reason why the mom's been late was because she's starting to date a guy that she's met up with.
Holy shit that better not be the case. Why do I come up with these scenarios?

last edited at Sep 11, 2017 4:37PM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

How much do you all wanna bet the real reason why the mom's been late was because she's starting to date a guy that she's met up with.

Naw, she met her sister [insert_Mochi_joke].

To reply you must either login or sign up.