Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

Reimu-pet-cirno
joined May 17, 2013

This manga has a really interesting concept to explain the incest. It would make sense that the driving force of her love is genetics because you know you cannot resist hormomes xD Though I agree if the mom sees her daughter as her husband I am gonna go like #@%$#$#@$$@!!@$

Eh, you gotta cross the line somehow. I do approve of bringing the idea up; it's the execution that'll make or break it(eg, maybe mom keeps telling herself this is the reason she's leaning towards her daughter as a way to keep from falling).

How much do you all wanna bet the real reason why the mom's been late was because she's starting to date a guy that she's met up with.
Holy shit that better not be the case. Why do I come up with these scenarios?

It's a pretty standard romance trope for the girl to end up going out with the "wrong" guy, who inevitably turns out to be an ass who mistreats her(and given dad strongarmed his way into a relationship, we can assume she's vulnerable to this type). If it comes out in the next few chapters, we can just assume it's another obstacle for daughter to overcome.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

It's a pretty standard romance trope for the girl to end up going out with the "wrong" guy, who inevitably turns out to be an ass who mistreats her(and given dad strongarmed his way into a relationship, we can assume she's vulnerable to this type). If it comes out in the next few chapters, we can just assume it's another obstacle for daughter to overcome.

Yep yep. I was thinking the exact same thing. I just really hope that isn't the case,the purity here must be left unscathed.

Our protag needs that motherly booty.

She even made a fail-burger for it, c'mon thats obstacle enough.

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Naw, she met her sister [insert_Mochi_joke].

Naw, she met her sister [In a pharmacy and kissed her, Ch. 1: Can't Stop Being Late for Dinner.]

Ch.2: Aggressive Love Hoteling with my Sis

Ch.3: Kissed my Daughter to stop her shit-tier burgers

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 3:40AM

Super High School Level Artist
6b78b4b6e167268ccc1cfdc9df05de3f33b6b4a9_hq
joined Dec 28, 2016

This is too cute, I love it, but I want to see the drama already, I want to see her confession to her mother.

My_dork__by_vnixxir-d72u531
joined Jun 21, 2013

I shouldn't be liking this as much as I am...dammit. It's so adorable though! TTwTT

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

I shouldn't be liking this as much as I am...dammit. It's so adorable though! TTwTT

Yes embrace the darkness inside of you and become one with your own desires(it took quite a bit of restraint to not make a lich king joke here).

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

So, Mizuno x teacher, then?

Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

I like her technique of asserting her independence from mom by snuggling in bed with her.

T%e1%ba%a3i%20xu%e1%bb%91ng
joined Mar 20, 2017

Oh my... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

joined Feb 23, 2016

Yes embrace the darkness inside of you and become one with your own desires(it took quite a bit of restraint to not make a lich king joke here).

I think we all have gone to the dark side of the lily spider... But you gotta love the Yuri... And just read and react (´Д` )

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Doujin Drama CD being released at a convention next month
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZfBcdECstY

[commie]%20go!%20princess%20precure%20-%2013%20[51546f94].mkv_snapshot_09.42_[2016.12.19_12.33.57]
joined Dec 10, 2014

I love this manga a lot. Hope we get more lewd omake in the future

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

You can see that the father's love came back with her Daughter

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

this one gives me mixed feelings is kink of akward and interesting at the same time like the peple say in mexico
"Me asusta pero me gusta"

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Suddenly: Dream Tracksuit

Wtf? Did Rin from that vampire series (Seifuku the vampiress lord) just sneak in here?

I guess the love for tracksuits is so strong, that it spreads to other yuri comics.

Rivaling that of slavs and Russians.

last edited at Sep 12, 2017 4:16PM

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

this is really cute and knowing this author, it's about to get lewder

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I really like chapter 3. Cute and cuddly. But we get to the daughter's thoughts, which are somewhat lewd (it's all hormones!). Nice contrast, feels "realistic" in such as an incest story of that type can be.

Next challenge: get the mother to take a bath with her (onsen doesn't count).

Smug%20ass%20fuckgin%20zura
joined Dec 5, 2015

dang I got momzoned by my crush and this stuff starts coming out this must be a sign from the yuri gods....of what I don't know, though.

"Let go of her"?!?! NEVER, HOLD ONTO EACH OTHER, LIKE FOREVER 'CUZ IT'S TRUE LOVE!! >~<

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Mom doesn't like her as lover but as her child.

Oh dis is not gud...

Tnpt6x-o_400x400
joined Jul 24, 2017

It feels so awkward reading this but i just cant stop. Why does yuri need to be so cute.

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

this is genuinely uncomfortable to me because unlike the classic "my daughter is into mother daughter incest" the mother here is acting like an actual mother would to her child and theres an instant "ew" factor to that.

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

Is kissing between mom and daughter really that awkward? I am 25 years old and I still kiss my mom everyday.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Cultural differences. The Japanese won't be bothered by a father bathing with his daughter, which might land him in jail in the US. Meanwhile, the affectionate cheek-kisses of Western aren't common in Japan.

Humans are just all around silly ^^

Hooberdoober-1325712571
joined Jun 14, 2017

Gender swap one of the characters and this would horribly revolt me. (If it was a boy who shared Asuka's same romance complex here with mom and vice versa.)

For some reason, if its yuri though, Its fine for me and I seriously dig it.
Yuri really is the purest form of love, can't be tainted.

Dunno why this is the case.

Guess its my double standards.

last edited at Sep 13, 2017 6:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.