Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

also the discussion is going to be a mess because akira is about to defend the morality of incest. lol she called ayako a lolicon

Hmm... I expect that the discussion is gonna be fun.

joined Feb 14, 2019

incest is the very least of my favourite, but hell this manga excites me so damn much

I've seen more than one person say something to this effect, and I think it illustrates how good a manga it is, subject matter aside. It's just really well done all around, in art and storytelling and everything else. If it keeps up the same level of quality to the end, I really think it'll go down as one of the all-time classics of yuri manga.

I have nothing against incest in stories, but I'm only interested if it goes beyond shock/titillation value. As you say this is a fairly serious and very well written story, and that makes it really stand out because it is a subject that rarely gets that treatment.

But even beyond the story telling skill I find that I really like the specifics. I love Taiyaki's wry, low key humour (the Venn diagram was my fav, but lots of others), and most of all I find Asuka incredibly relatable (though all the characters are pretty good).

I've never been romantically attracted to my mother, but apart from that she is basically me as a teenager. Quiet, into science and mathematics, avoiding humanities, she isn't particularly interested in people (hates crowds!) and doesn't have any real friends (just acquaintances). She's not lazy, but she isn't motivated either; she succeeds in school, but mostly through intelligence rather than hard work. She over-thinks and analyses every action and interaction, but almost always just "goes with the flow" (the Miyuki arc is a good demonstration of this).

I never expected to particularly like a character who resembled myself, but I have a real soft spot for that earnest little would-be mother-f*cker (which I suppose brings us back to good writing, lol).

joined Jun 25, 2017

New chapter up and super short. Hopefully we can get English translation sooner.

Current typesetter is busy with other projects so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up. Also it's half a chapter as usual.

Do your thing typesetter! Thank you for making the time for us when you can.

joined Aug 4, 2018

Can’t wait for the next one

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

joined Jul 26, 2016

"yay <3"

joined May 24, 2014

Motherly glaze!

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 1:32AM

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Lol, I wonder if there really were tons of readers' requests asking that Miyuki had her way with Asuka.

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Motherly glaze!

Haha!
"Hands off my little girl(friend)!!!!"

If looks could kill, Ayako would have frozen Miyuki to death with that.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Motherly protection, such bliss

joined Feb 23, 2016

Oh shiet.. she unleashed the beast!!

wat requests have she been getting

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Now that's a glare, I assumed it'd be some fluffy stuff lol

joined Oct 22, 2018

That glare gave me the chills, geez!

8a9
joined Feb 7, 2018

that death glare phew

Itwouldbe-yuriscans
joined Oct 30, 2018

so you have chosen d e a t h

joined Sep 20, 2019

Cant wait to see this in one of your chapter author-san

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Ayako's glare stops any attempts to take the story anywhere but where it belongs.

joined Oct 10, 2016

Ayako's glare stops any attempts to take the story anywhere but where it belongs.

This lel

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

You mean nowhere ? Cause i want to make remember that Senapi was nothing but a player and was already involved in a incest of her own.

joined Oct 22, 2018

You mean nowhere ? Cause i want to make remember that Senapi was nothing but a player and was already involved in a incest of her own.

I remember the part where senpai was a player, but not the one in which she was involved in an incest of her own, so which chapter was that in?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Nene posted:

Lol, I wonder if there really were tons of readers' requests asking that Miyuki had her way with Asuka.

I bet, there's just that many degenerates out there, that's why the ntr genre won't die...sadly

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I remember the part where senpai was a player, but not the one in which she was involved in an incest of her own, so which chapter was that in?

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch14#1 End of chapter 14 and I think it was implied more than once throught all Ch.13 course.

joined Oct 22, 2018

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/1_x_ch14#1 End of chapter 14 and I think it was implied more than once throught all Ch.13 course.

briefly facepalms at himself Ah, yeah, right! Thanks!

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Nene posted:

I bet, there's just that many degenerates out there, that's why the ntr genre won't die...sadly

Gah. If you peepz ask me, Miyuki having her way with Asuka would be as welcome as Haruki having her way with Aya in Warikitta. (ノಥ,_」ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻

(In case someone doesn't get it: it would be NOT WELCOME.)

last edited at Mar 8, 2020 2:41PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.