Forum › 1 x ½ discussion

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, someone please caption this domestic and older Asuka/Ayako fan art please!!!

https://iwusnineteen.tumblr.com/post/190583013218

last edited at Feb 1, 2020 2:47AM

joined Mar 5, 2019

Flextime, so just means I have to work later, though I try to be in at a reasonable time.

But I've read 1 x ½ at least 6 times now and I only found it a couple of months ago, so maybe a bit dedicated too.

Good ole flextime. I've read it quite a few times too....some chapters more than others.

Fireshot%20screen%20capture%20%23073%20-%20'vol_%201%20ch_%201%20(even%20if%20it%20was%20just%20once,%20i%20regret%20it)%20-%20mangadex'%20-%20mangadex_org_chapter_689420_11%20-%20copy
joined May 6, 2018

In order to truly show your dedication you must have sex with your own mom. This way you can understand the story from Asuka's standpoint.

any suggestion on firstly becoming a girl

joined Mar 5, 2019

any suggestion on firstly becoming a girl

1500 yuri books, then go to your bathroom mirror and whisper Madoka three times into it while the lights are out.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Is Taiyaki on hiatus? Or is she posting chapter 16 soon?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I don't know, Taiyaki usually post preview of incoming chapters on her Twitter but nothing for the moment. Also i don't really know if 1x1/2 have a strict schedule.

joined Jun 25, 2017

I don't know, Taiyaki usually post preview of incoming chapters on her Twitter but nothing for the moment. Also i don't really know if 1x1/2 have a strict schedule.

She usually post a chapter a month. From what I've noticed. But I just saw that she hasn't been on her Twitter in 2 days. And she is usually posting daily. But then I understand Taiyaki is not a God like we all know she is. And she's probably doing her own thing. Lol

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

Between Comiket, her Yuri Drill work, and Comitia, I think she's just really busy right now. She's really sweet and it's great to see her doing well (the Yuri Drill thing in particular seemed like a big deal to her), so I'm happy to wait even if it's particularly difficult at this point in the story.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Between Comiket, her Yuri Drill work, and Comitia, I think she's just really busy right now. She's really sweet and it's great to see her doing well (the Yuri Drill thing in particular seemed like a big deal to her), so I'm happy to wait even if it's particularly difficult at this point in the story.

Yeah, I did see her posting about that a lot. I don't really understand what's going on too much because I have to translate everything... But it seems like a big deal, and I'm stoked for her! Agreed, I'm happy to wait to, even if it's difficult. Lol

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

our girl taiyaki finally getting the recognition she deserves i'm so happy for her

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

Yeah, I did see her posting about that a lot. I don't really understand what's going on too much because I have to translate everything... But it seems like a big deal, and I'm stoked for her! Agreed, I'm happy to wait to, even if it's difficult. Lol

you are awesome!! i appreciate your hard work

joined Jun 25, 2017

Taiyaki is trying to get 1x1/2 published, please retweet and share!

https://twitter.com/tiyk66/status/1229363434598191104?s=19

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

I’m so happy for Taiyaki that I’m not even frustrated with the long wait of an update. I hope she thrives. I can’t wait to have my own copy of this

joined Jun 25, 2017

I’m so happy for Taiyaki that I’m not even frustrated with the long wait of an update. I hope she thrives. I can’t wait to have my own copy of this

Same.

joined Jun 25, 2017

It's official, next update will be sometime next weekend.

67796623_2919817304757747_5022259989704605696_n
joined Jun 2, 2019

incest is the very least of my favourite, but hell this manga excites me so damn much

i hope publishing dont mean quality goes down

last edited at Feb 27, 2020 1:28PM by

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Perhaps publishing would instead mean redraws/cleaned up and crisper images like we so often see when web releases are published :)

joined Jan 24, 2020

Yoshimura Kana, the creator of Murcielago, is a fan of 1 x ½, apparently: https://twitter.com/yoshimurakana/status/1232243387945734144

It's interesting because even though Murcielago and 1 x ½ are both yuri manga that deal with taboo subjects, I can hardly think of two manga that are more different in tone and feeling and general approach.

incest is the very least of my favourite, but hell this manga excites me so damn much

I've seen more than one person say something to this effect, and I think it illustrates how good a manga it is, subject matter aside. It's just really well done all around, in art and storytelling and everything else. If it keeps up the same level of quality to the end, I really think it'll go down as one of the all-time classics of yuri manga.

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

New chapter should be out tomorrow night.

joined Jun 25, 2017

New chapter up and super short. Hopefully we can get English translation sooner.

joined Jun 25, 2017

Short, but I believe has a lot of info we've been dying to analyze.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

New chapter up

YAY!

Fuuka%20small
joined Sep 9, 2017

New chapter up and super short. Hopefully we can get English translation sooner.

Current typesetter is busy with other projects so I wouldn't recommend getting your hopes up. Also it's half a chapter as usual.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this new chapter really makes me dislike atsushi and his selfish ass. it basically shows how he used whatever "predisposition" ayako has against her in order to try and bargain a marriage with him and not giving a single shit about her feelings. it really goes back to the whole "everyone forces their feelings on ayako without caring about hers" talk that we had back in earlier chapters and solidifies that. i think the twist with recent developments is that asuka doesn't have to force her feelings onto ayako anymore, because ayako is starting to reciprocate and develop genuine, romantic feelings for the first time in her life.

also the discussion is going to be a mess because akira is about to defend the morality of incest. lol she called ayako a lolicon

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 3:17PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.