Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Cv7t70_vyaagwe3
joined Nov 19, 2017

Wow. 555 comments. Do I want to break that perfect number?

Yes.

So is little sister tsundere or yandere? Scary girl

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

And the cycle of domestic abuse continues ^^;

Yes, what's with this manga and hitting people?

Maybe they got it confused:
Hitting people is bad.
Hitting on people is good.

Anyway, I know it's not meant to be taken too seriously this time, lol.

(Whoops, everyone ignore the "her" on page 3...the sister still thinks Minami is a man I'm pretty sure. Will fix the typo tomorrow.)

joined Jan 10, 2017

I think the mangaka's fetish for battered tattoo chicks just shines through the story every once in a while, thus the domestic abuse. lol

Ikenai
joined Oct 17, 2018

Well that last panel just makes me very sad and confused.
Who reacts like that to a partner asking that sort of question?

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Wow. 555 comments. Do I want to break that perfect number?

Yes.

So is little sister tsundere or yandere? Scary girl

I’d say little sister is a tsundere who pretends to be a yandere

I think the smacking here was less abusive and more playful (though it doesn’t look very playful). Iori smacked Minami for saying something dumb, of course she’s okay with going out with Minami

432027e9-d7bf-4855-8947-d2e8c86accea
joined Jun 3, 2018

At the start the physical abuse was used dramatically, now it’s just a gag. Is every new character from this point on just going to beat Minami?

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

Well that last panel just makes me very sad and confused.
Who reacts like that to a partner asking that sort of question?

Uhm, people who struggled to finally have a relationship with someone they truly love. Hearing your partner saying that is like they're going to ask you to break up.

I’d say little sister is a tsundere who pretends to be a yandere

Not really, she even hits Shizuk- (oops)

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

What's the sound effect conveying at the end of p1? I'm not sure if the sister is shocked, angry or worried...

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Poor girl is a punching bag.

Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

I love this story, but I feel like the mangaka is leaving our important frames. It’s like this manga has a shitty connection to the server and is dropping scenes.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Poor gal, keeps gettin' hit. Still, gotta give her props for handling the little sister. ^^

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hey... I was just thinking... this author has serious trouble handling conflict situations, doesn't she?

I mean, every time she wants to add some conflict to her story, she introduces a new character who is crazy violent and borderline yandere. You know, constantly on the brink of going full yanyan and kill someone.

It's like the author can't think, for the life of her, of any other mean to bring suspense, angst and tension to the story -- except bringing in new people who will threaten everyone else with deadly violence. :/

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

Hey... I was just thinking... this author has serious trouble handling conflict situations, doesn't she?

I mean, every time she wants to add some conflict to her story, she introduces a new character who is crazy violent and borderline yandere. You know, constantly on the brink of going full yanyan and kill someone.

It's like the author can't think, for the life of her, of any other mean to bring suspense, angst and tension to the story -- except bringing in new people who will threaten everyone else with deadly violence. :/

Every time? Where are all these new people? Two recurring characters have been introduced in the last sixty or seventy pages, and they seem pretty integral to the story and not the battle-of-the-week drama devices you're seeing.

In my opinion this story isn't even out of the exposition stage yet.

joined Feb 18, 2015

Poor gal, keeps gettin' hit. Still, gotta give her props for handling the little sister. ^^

I agree she handled the little sister well... but Iori... seriously? Hitting your partner isn't really necessary there!

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

I too enjoy it when I ask for emotional confirmation and get hit instead.

The fuck.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

It really feels inappropriate to make jokes about smacking each other, when the first half of the manga was about abusive relationships.

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Who's the real scary sister here?

joined Aug 22, 2016

Uhm, people who struggled to finally have a relationship with someone they truly love. Hearing your partner saying that is like they're going to ask you to break up.

She was seeking emotional confirmation of their relationship. It's not like breaking up, Iori jumped to wrong conclusions. Struggle is no justification for abuse which there is never a justification for.

This feels like another "abuse is bad abuse is good" Yuri stories that seem to be growing in number.

This story uses abuse either without thought or with willful misuse.

There is no reason for the sister to confuse her for a man. No one else has, no reference to her having a boyish or manly appearance. Honestly, I think the author is using the mistaken for a man trope to justify the sister hitting her. If the sister recognized her as female, there wouldn't be room for the hitting.

last edited at Nov 16, 2018 1:15PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

There is no reason for the sister to confuse her for a man. No one else has, no reference to her having a boyish or manly appearance. Honestly, I think the author is using the mistaken for a man trope to justify the sister hitting her. If the sister recognized her as female, there wouldn't be room for the hitting.

You sure? I think she'd have done it either way. lol

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ya, scary imouto doesn't exactly seem the chivalrious type.

Woof
joined Feb 8, 2013

What's with all that hitting between girls? Is that some kind of stupid trend? That kinda ruins the mood. Why would you ever want to hit your girl? The one you love above all things! Damn that's insane (

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Shion, it's like I said before: the author wants to add conflict to the comic, and can't think of any other way but violence. Making up violent background stories for the MCs, bringing in new charas who are crazy violent, having the 2 leads engage in violence against each other... that's her whole panoply. Sigh.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Probably a light smack though xD

joined Jun 17, 2018

If Saori had known Minami was a girl, she might have slapped her instead of hitting her with knee. XD

To reply you must either login or sign up.