Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

There we go, we got someone to distract the other bitch in the story. Sisters on double dates! Wooooo!

Rsz_1screenshot_7
joined Aug 23, 2015

i like the way you think

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I really should've started reading this story when it first popped on my radar, rather than wait this long. Then I could've have joined whatever fun discussions that you've been having here, instead of skipping 20+ pages.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

There we go, we got someone to distract the other bitch in the story. Sisters on double dates! Wooooo!

Imouto and Punk-Girl seem to share that love of physical expression like punching people straight into noggin or burying them at sea. High compatibility and instant match right there.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I really should've started reading this story when it first popped on my radar, rather than wait this long. Then I could've have joined whatever fun discussions that you've been having here, instead of skipping 20+ pages.

Eh, I think you might be better off in some cases.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Iori's sister keeped calling Minami a man. Didn't she realise Minami was a woman? Or, was it just a generation, to lump Minami in with all Iori's exs?

She has not realized yet. Minami is not especially well-endowed in the chest area and the sister has not closely examined her. I'm eagerly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Iori's sister keeped calling Minami a man. Didn't she realise Minami was a woman? Or, was it just a generation, to lump Minami in with all Iori's exs?

She has not realized yet. Minami is not especially well-endowed in the chest area and the sister has not closely examined her. I'm eagerly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

She might also have a husky voice that she might not realize it right away. The sister might think it's a guy with a higher pitched voice.

last edited at Nov 3, 2018 8:40PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

CAN PEOPLE STOP HITTING HER PLEASE?!

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

CAN PEOPLE STOP HITTING HER PLEASE?!

Everyone wants to tap that ;) .

Anywho, as we all know, Hell hath no fury like the Imouto of an Onee scorned.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Poor Minami. lol

Divalshfgd_400x400
joined Jan 18, 2017

So we got a little sister who wants her big sister. Gee how original.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

i already hate the sister. you dont attack someone like that

I realize her abusive best friend and parents would put this on the same wavelength, but I think this one the author tried to throw it in a comedic sense. It feels like we’ve gone full gag comedy at this point even though the drama vanished as quickly as it came.

So we got a little sister who wants her big sister. Gee how original.

As original as pointing it out. Minus the slight drama, the core of this series is comedy which to no surprise is the usual cliches.

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 6:56AM

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

Now we need someone to pair the imouto with

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Now we need someone to pair the imouto with

Threesome

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

This is a bit random. But i'll definitely ship Iori little sister with Miniami sister now

last edited at Nov 4, 2018 7:44PM

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

This a bit random. But i'll definitely, ship there sisters now

I recommend reading Mochi au Lait if this is something you're interested in.

Bushouhuanying
joined Jul 7, 2013

Not like that. I'll mean like ,Iori little sister ,with minami sister as pairing

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

What, did a big flame war erupt over something trivial that the mods had to crush with several bans?

I realize her abusive best friend and parents would put this on the same wavelength

... I thought it was obvious when she referred to her best friend as "family" that her aforementioned "parents" abusing her was really a cover for her best friend doing so (for whatever reason; maybe she was upset at her staying over at another person's house without calling her?).

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

What, did a big flame war erupt over something trivial that the mods had to crush with several bans?

Nothing that bad, just people complaining about things that I personally regard as trivial.

I realize her abusive best friend and parents would put this on the same wavelength

... I thought it was obvious when she referred to her best friend as "family" that her aforementioned "parents" abusing her was really a cover for her best friend doing so (for whatever reason; maybe she was upset at her staying over at another person's house without calling her?).

From what we've seen, I get the impression that her relationship with her "sister" is more mutually violent, with them fighting a lot and being kind of numb to the violence, (it shows them getting into fights with each other and then just kind of forgetting about it) while the abuse of her foster parents was more one-sided and brutal and is likely what led to the injuries we saw at the beginning. (we're shown her bieng menaced at knife point by her foster dad, IIRC)

joined Jul 26, 2016

From what we've seen, I get the impression that her relationship with her "sister" is more mutually violent, with them fighting a lot and being kind of numb to the violence, (it shows them getting into fights with each other and then just kind of forgetting about it) while the abuse of her foster parents was more one-sided and brutal and is likely what led to the injuries we saw at the beginning. (we're shown her bieng menaced at knife point by her foster dad, IIRC)

Your chronology's way off, the knife thing was her birth parents before the child protection folks took her away from them.

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

I don't know if it's the amber color or what, but I really dig the artstyle.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Your chronology's way off, the knife thing was her birth parents before the child protection folks took her away from them.

I don't think that's clearly laid out, but even if that was true, the first chapter clearly says she was beaten by her parent, who was drunk and belligerent. She also describes them as huffing fumes to get high, and we haven't seen any signs of addiction from Shizuku aside from cigarettes. All we ever saw from Shizuku was one sucker punch and a thrown ashtray, and in flashbacks it's implied each pretty much gave as good as they got from each other.

Not saying their relationship is healthy or non-abusive, but I seriously doubt Shizuku would or could ever put Minami in the hospital. and I'm willing to bet her injuries at the beginning were nothing to do with Shizuku.

Also, if she was the sort that was going to put Minami in the hospital over a one-night stand with Iori, I doubt she would have let her go sadly and largely without resistance when she insists on going back.

last edited at Nov 7, 2018 4:26AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

I'm pretty sure the author just retconned Minami's circumstances on the fly actually; the early chapters really don't jive with what we learn from her employer and see of Shizuku. Just to point out the obvious, I don't know what kind of criteria Japan has for potential foster families of abused children but I'm tolerably certain violently abusive paint sniffers don't make even the long list so either Minami's lying through her teeth back there (presumably covering for Shizuku, who the later chapters seem to imply she's living with) or the whole setup got rejiggered.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I'm pretty sure the author just retconned Minami's circumstances on the fly actually; the early chapters really don't jive with what we learn from her employer and see of Shizuku. Just to point out the obvious, I don't know what kind of criteria Japan has for potential foster families of abused children but I'm tolerably certain violently abusive paint sniffers don't make even the long list so either Minami's lying through her teeth back there (presumably covering for Shizuku, who the later chapters seem to imply she's living with) or the whole setup got rejiggered.

There's not any reason to assume any of that. First of all, I don't know much about the japanese foster care system either,b ut I know that in the US system, assholes slip through the cracks ALL THE TIME. Even well-meaning systems have a hard time keeping track of abusive foster parents, because the number of foster kids is usually way bigger than the number of applicant foster homes.

I don't see how you're saying they don't jive. She says her parent hospitalized her because they're a substance abuser, and her boss says her parents (foster or bio) are violent substance abusers who tried to kill her regularly. Now he might have been hyperbolic about that, but we know at the very least they menaced her with a knife.

We don't know if any of the parents mentioned are fosters, or if they're just talking about her biological parents the whole time. It could be that she was taken from her bio parents but they still track her down sometimes. It could be that she was taken in by foster parents who were abusive. It could be that she "lucked" into abusive fosters after being taken from abusive bio parents.

There's nothing inconsistant about any of that.

There is, however, a lot of inconsistancy between your idea of Shizuku and the way she's presented to us. The comic goes out of it's way to show us that their relationship was casually violent and that they didn't really think much about it. We see Shizuku hit Minami twice, but she never does any lasting damage to her, even when she's directly confronted by defiance. She gives up almost immediately without anger or any kind of fight once Minami says she's going back to Iori. That isn't typical for the kind of abuser that would hospitalize someone over a one-night stand. And what reason would Minami have to lie to Iori about who beat her up, anyway? Iori doesn't know Shizuku, or anything about Minami's situation.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

And the cycle of domestic abuse continues ^^;

To reply you must either login or sign up.