Forum › Posts by CheapTrick

joined Jun 17, 2018

One day, these will come true. It's one of those Chekhov's gun kinda things.

Hope you are right. :D

joined Jun 17, 2018

Her fantasies while waiting for the limo are a lovely exercise in make-believe: "Oh no, I'll be dominated, and they'll put a leash on me, and take me for walkies, on all fours and naked, and everyone in the street will look at me in disgust, and I'll be mortified and humiliated, and if I say anything but 'woof' I'll be whipped, oh noes, how awful, oh woe is me!"

Wild fantasies indeed:D While those are very hot, the taking her outside part is a bit too extreme.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Another threesome in the next chapter:D

And considering Asumi's imagination in this chapter, it might be S&M threesome.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Yeah Nanao is pretty understanding of the whole thing and already told her. Also it's VERY clear Asumi has feelings for her, even if she's living in the "Do you want dinner, a bath or me?" fantasy.

IMO if Asumi has no feeling for Nanao, her line "We may as well be girlfriends at this point" in P.19 should be followed with something like "No no she's just my FWB" Asumi seems to be chill about the thought of they being girlfriends, so I think it's acceptable to her.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

In the mangaka's personal website, she said she had worked as a doctor until 2022 before she became a mangaka/illustrator. I find this interesting.

joined Jun 17, 2018

When I got the manga off DLsite I really just went "Wow they let the woman draw pussy!"

Also the raws on dlsite had censor bars. Also rereading this... the ASMR script makes a point of the bathtub being large, but it's normal sized in the manga. Huh

Because of the censor bars in the raw version, a 4Chan poster jokingly commented that the mangaka and her cat were the only ones who got to see Asumi's pussy. Thanks to Piranhaplant's nice uncersoring, the readers got the view as well.

Sayaka is so skillful that Asumi have used her service for the 3rd time. And with Asumi's expression at the end of the chapter, there's gonna be the 4th time.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Hiyama is Kimura's bride!
The scene where Kimura put the ring on Hiyama's finger looks great.
You girls 'd better plan a wedding ceremony soon. :D
One chapter left - the extra chapter of Volume 4.

joined Jun 17, 2018

The hunter, now the hunted. One more chapter. Wish there were more.

There are 2 chapters left.:D

joined Jun 17, 2018

Seeing that so many readers are cheering on Nanao, if the mangaka let Nanao win Asumi's heart, she will be rewarded with even better Asumi-chan sales and thus more income.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Glad to see another yuri work from the mangaka of Ojou-sama wants to be a love comedy protagonist. Hope to see more from her.

joined Jun 17, 2018

In this chapter the rival met the protagonist's mom, her future mother-in-law. :)

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018
Rkgkyk-1475070279336751106-img1

^Yes, so glad to see Michiru has been number one in Nana's heart.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Nice. It seems the mangaka knew many readers missed sex scenes as it was not available in the last chapter, so she drew this extra chapter to compensate.

joined Jun 17, 2018

The protagonist and the rival are now engaged. :D

joined Jun 17, 2018

The Pixiv comment section of this chapter contains roughly 230 comments, 90% of which yell "Kimura is Hiyama's bride!" That's impressive.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Happy Harem Ending. Maybe it's the best way for Tsubaki and the girls.
The twin are awesome. They imagined a foursome with Suzuran and Sazanka.

CheapTrick
kuu_u_ discussion 23 Nov 08:54
joined Jun 17, 2018

kuu_u_'s avatar is so cute. Looking at her put me in a good mood.

joined Jun 17, 2018

Can someone give me the link to the author’s Twitter?

https://twitter.com/kosuzume_pipit

last edited at Jul 20, 2021 2:33PM by OrangePekoe

CheapTrick
Image Comments 10 Jul 11:43
joined Jun 17, 2018
88522734%20(1)

Props to the artist, Yuka. It's nice that such a devoted and competent artist like her is a NanaMichi shipper.

CheapTrick
Image Comments 14 Apr 11:45
joined Jun 17, 2018
Exafaiyvgauhnit-orig

@joyce-stick
And that night after you got the pillow, you were lying in your bed, cuddling the pillow, blushing and thinking of that girl.:D

CheapTrick
Image Comments 17 Mar 11:33
joined Jun 17, 2018
55284117_p0

A later chapter of the manga kinda hinted that these two would become a legit couple.

CheapTrick
joined Jun 17, 2018

Also isn't Hamefura is Yuri Bait? Bakarina end up with Geordo* (the prince). Falling for him in vol.5? l

Wait, seriously? That's disapointing, given the entire tone of the first part of the anime and it's opening.

I think it's too soon to get disappointed now. Hamefura is ongoing so anything can happen. Het may be leading now, but it's possible the author will grant us a surprise yuri ending, making this series Het Bait instead. Admittedly the possibility is low, yet not too low to give up hope.

CheapTrick
Image Comments 13 Sep 11:26
joined Jun 17, 2018
Ehpb99cvkaa-yew-orig

The girls' swimsuits are gorgeous.

CheapTrick
Image Comments 03 Sep 01:30
joined Jun 17, 2018
Exkjfgduyae0gt6-orig

@tanorx
I think Zawawa is a girl. She introduces herself as NozoEli Aunty on her Pixiv & Twitter pages.

CheapTrick
Fly discussion 22 Feb 21:54
joined Jun 17, 2018