Forum › My Master & Furry-eared Girl Mel discussion

joined Jul 31, 2013

Thank you for the chapters. It's as glorious as I hoped.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I was expecting the kidnapper to really appear to take away Mel, only for Master to barge in and tackle him to the ground while death-glaring him into not moving a single muscle.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I still can't tell how old Mel is suppose to be. She looks to be about 5yrs old, but beastkin could just be naturally small. I hope they don't have 5yr old girls, working as maids. Sometimes, the master, treat her like a child. Other times, the story, almost seems to be hinting at a romantic, relationship between the two.

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

I still can't tell how old Mel is suppose to be. She looks to be about 5yrs old, but beastkin could just be naturally small. I hope they don't have 5yr old girls, working as maids. Sometimes, the master, treat her like a child. Other times, the story, almost seems to be hinting at a romantic, relationship between the two.

Well, officially she´s suppose to be 12... And trust me... This is Itou fucking Hachi... It´s absolutally romantic.

Suguru-doujima-136886
joined Sep 20, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/oneeloli_manga_123#2
12 years old

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

The mangaka seems to enjoy drawing Mel way younger (in looks) than what she should look like, have you seen 12 years old? Even in Japan they shouldnt be as smol.

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

That part about the kidnapped beastkin worries me.

Anyway, I think I haven't read all pre-serialization stories. Guess I'll go ahead and read them.

Edit: I did read them. lol

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 2:32AM

Screenshot_20180828-085722_1
joined Mar 21, 2016

fyi the master literally told mel to do whatever she wants, n mel was like "I wana be a maid"

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

fyi the master literally told mel to do whatever she wants, n mel was like "I wana be a maid"

“Actually, I just think the apron looks rad with my collar. Don’t you, Master?”

joined Jan 11, 2018

The mangaka seems to enjoy drawing Mel way younger (in looks) than what she should look like, have you seen 12 years old? Even in Japan they shouldnt be as smol.

Yeah I think she's meant to be a runt, in the origin story chapter she looks a few inches shorter than her friends.

In the original origin story you can see she's way smaller than her friend https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/master_and_me#33

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

“Actually, I just think the apron looks rad with my collar. Don’t you, Master?”

You look adorable. Now get back to work! My laundry is piling up, and the kitchen is a total disaster!

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 11:47PM

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The sleeping scene was just sweet!

The sleeping scene was extremely sweet.

I’m not completely convinced it was just sweet, however.

Clasped tightly in master's embrace on the bed inhaling her scent, breathing hard and moaning "I like it!" . . . no, I'm not convinced it was just sweet, either.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Another cute chapter :) finally they kissed haha and that kiss wasnt only on the cheek if you know what I mean, I wish it was showed :(.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I guess now we can't deny that those hentai doujins are in fact, cannon (or gonna be)

drpepperfan Admin
Ss%20(2018-09-18%20at%2004.40.05)
joined Oct 12, 2010

I guess now we can't deny that those hentai doujins are in fact, cannon (or gonna be)

Wow, that's a stretch. Thanks for instantly bringing that up over based on nothing.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Actually, page 24 basically says the exact opposite. Or at least seems to imply so.

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Just a crazy person would deny that it isn't part of the story. They kiss, they have bath together and they sleep together haha.

joined Jan 11, 2018

Actually, page 24 basically says the exact opposite. Or at least seems to imply so.

The chapter where Mist first appeared basically said the same thing, they might like each other but in canon for now that's it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 12:29PM

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

Is Master ever going to get her own name?

Also, typos:

Page 7: "ta**lk** Apollo for a walk" should be "ta**ke** Apollo for a walk".
Page 13: "human" should be "humans" in the 4th panel.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 12:53PM

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

Chaosteam is asking if anyone have from somewhere raws for Master volume 2, because they have them but in not good quality (blurred middle of the page because someone who tried to remove watermark... in not very good way). If they won't find better quality they will skip vol 2 for a while and start with vol 3

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

Chaosteam is asking if anyone have from somewhere raws for Master volume 2, because they have them but in not good quality (blurred middle of the page because someone who tried to remove watermark... in not very good way). If they won't find better quality they will skip vol 2 for a while and start with vol 3

Oof, I reaaaaally hope they don't skip a volume. That is a Not Good idea. -_-

Really hope they find the raws.

Alextasha Uploader
Crystal3
Three Musqueerteers
joined Sep 25, 2013

I hope that too :/

Download202001sdsfsfdsfsdfdsfdsfs02154639
joined Apr 18, 2016

I'd rather they do nothing while they wait than skip a volume, personally

drpepperfan Admin
joined Oct 12, 2010

I'd rather they do nothing while they wait than skip a volume, personally

This. ^

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Yup I'd rather wait than skip - or use the bad raws till you get better - unless they really are THAT bad.

P.s Nice new chapter but - Mr QC guy - there were about 5 typos in there. Did you even check it over?

p.p.s -Nice to hear they will be fixed - sorry I worded that a little blunt/rude on rereading it.

last edited at Jul 29, 2018 2:39PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.